Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

i need your help girls, i am 9 days late and have had a few bfn's. but i tested on monday and there was a faint second line. i haven't tested again yet but do you think this is it?

thanks x

i need your help girls, i am 9 days late and have had a few bfn's. but i tested on monday and there was a faint second line. i haven't tested again yet but do you think this is it?

thanks x

Could very well be. Give it another 3-5 days and test again. The line should get darker. But don't worry if doesn't, as long as it's there. You would need to check your hCG levels with your doctor. :hugs: GL :hi:

Hi ladies. Im currently either 11 or 12 DPO Bfn. I tested at 8/9 DPO and 9/10 DPO and got Bfn. Last.night at 10/11 DPO i though i spotted af on the tp. I started crying right there on the toilet. DH came.in the bathroom and knew exactly what was wrong. I wiped a few more times and the tp was dry. No blood which made me happy but also no cm which made me sad. Today she didn't show up so Im hoping my eyes were playing tricks on me. I've been cramping for 7 days now although Im not convinced some of it wasn't my digestive system. Im scared to test again and get a bfn and hubby said i shouldn't test until i know for sure. Men just don't get it. He has no clue that in the past 6 cycles I've almost gone through 25 tests. But i bought i frer that i was going to use on Saturday but I've decided to wait until Monday when Im at least a day late. The Bfns were just making it so hard for me to keep believing. Whew that felt good getting that off my chest.

Sorry for any typos. Im on my phone.

welcome new members!!!! remember ladies, your PUPO! Stay positive, even if the witch gets you, your a month closer to that moment! =)

I'm pregnant until proven otherwise again. I'm only aprox 3DPO, but I already FEEL pregnant. lol My only symptoms is having to pee a lot and being very tired.

Good luck ladies!

I am not sure exactly how many DPO I am. We have been trying for two months now and I haven't been charting. I believe AF is due on the 16th and I haven't had any PMS. I have many symptoms including irritability, frequent urination, fatigue, unusually high temps 98.9 - 99.4, heavy breasts, weird dreams, extremely clear skin, chapped lips, bloating, gas, strange lower abdominal pain, fast growing hair, bleeding gums, joint pain, nausea, heartier appetite, and general I'm pregnant feeling... Maybe this is it for me?...

I am not sure exactly how many DPO I am. We have been trying for two months now and I haven't been charting. I believe AF is due on the 16th and I haven't had any PMS. I have many symptoms including irritability, frequent urination, fatigue, unusually high temps 98.9 - 99.4, heavy breasts, weird dreams, extremely clear skin, chapped lips, bloating, gas, strange lower abdominal pain, fast growing hair, bleeding gums, joint pain, nausea, heartier appetite, and general I'm pregnant feeling... Maybe this is it for me?...

Fingers crossed!! When are you testing?

That definitely sounds positive to me. When will you be testing?

I am either 12 or 13 DPO I don't have any symptoms, but I'm so excited about getting my :bfp: on Sunday when I test!

That definitely sounds positive to me. When will you be testing?

I am either 12 or 13 DPO I don't have any symptoms, but I'm so excited about getting my :bfp: on Sunday when I test!

I plan on testing next week around the 24th I may not be able to wait that long and may end up testing on Sunday.

hiya Glitter,

I was last cycle but Af proved me wrong right when FF said she would :( It sucks how much our minds play tricks on us. As for this cycle i'm only on CD6 so havent even gotten to the trying stage lol.

How about you? where are you in your cycle?

:dust:

hi ssmith! today Miss. Monthly arrived again, so its CD1 for me, are you trying anything new this month? im feeling really hopeful this month more than any other months, im wondering if thats a sign, ha! or is it my mind playing tricks too:haha: how long have you been TTC? seinding you lots and lots of baby dust :baby:

hi ssmith! today Miss. Monthly arrived again, so its CD1 for me, are you trying anything new this month? im feeling really hopeful this month more than any other months, im wondering if thats a sign, ha! or is it my mind playing tricks too:haha: how long have you been TTC? seinding you lots and lots of baby dust :baby:

Only thing different this cycle is DH is no longer on the road so better chances of catching the egg:)
Thinking about trying soy next cycle if no luck this time around. As for what cycle not really sure with him not being home much missed a bunch but been trying for a year. First one with him home everyday
tho. He was home last cycle on time so i'm gonna say cycle 2 so I don't feel so bad loo.

oh thats great! now that he wont be on the road he will be with you! idk about soya but i heard good stuff about it, im gonna try pre seed and folic acid, i heard grapefruit juice is a plus!

Well gonna start the :sex: today since i O anywhere between cd12 -15 lol. Forgot to mention before I do take prenatal vitamins also, I know it doesnt help you with TTC but figured a good head start in case wouldnt hurt.

On a side note, I took one sip of my morning coffee yesterday and started puking :( I know TTC can play tricks on ya and make you have symptoms when your not actually pregnant but to have them before O is just insane lol. Hopefully it was just a 24hr stomache bug or something. I know its possible to bleed and still be pregnant but since I temp i'm pretty sure thats not the case. I havent read anything online about someone whos temps changed normally thruout their cycle while pregnant. Everyone says we're not out till the :witch: shows but for me thats not enough to convince me lol, i'm out when my temps drop and stay down. I know they wouldnt jump mid cycle if I wasnt ovulating.

How are you feeling today?

thats true, your not out until the witch shows her face!!!! have fun BD'ing i hope you catch that eggy! well im CD2 now so im preparing my TTC cocktail mix of vitamins and stuff, im gonna try fertility yoga, there were succesful stories about that

Hello ladies joining the team here is my story....im a 21 year old have 2 kids from previous relationship nd been ttc for 2 years no luck took soy isoflavones my last cycle in may 25 no af since then symptom are sore tender breast nausea fatigue bt heres the twist all test are neg took a test july 8 neg that was a urine test then blood test july 9 neg hpt 18 neg nd another hpt yesterday 23 all negative:(..going crazy..help

Well I am 10 dpo. Testing at 14 dpo. I have every symptom that I did in January when we got pregnant last time before our miscarriage so hoping thats a good sign.

im 13 dpo and i tested today and got negative,im due for my af tomorrow ,my implantation was 9 or 10 dpo ,do i still have a chance,also ive had the same symptoms when i was prego with my son

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->