Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I'm testing tomorrow and/or monday!!! Congrats to the BFPs, I'm praying I will join you girls soon!!!

i'd love to join the fun with you ladies :D i'm currently 7 days away from testing, hoping to get a :bfp: soon!! good luck and :dust: to you all xx

Beginning a new school year (I'm a teacher) definitely takes up time and I can't believe it's been so long since I've been on here!!

I must say I am impressed by the number of :bfp:'s that have sprung up!!! This must definitely be a lucky thread. :flower:

I'm currently 11 dpo. Having some weird stuff going on (mostly a lot of burping, peeing a lot and very different cm than I'm used to around this time) but I'm trying to be laid back and not read into anything. Hope the relaxed approach works!

Congratulations to all the ladies who have gotten their bfp's!! So exciting!!! And so sweet to stick around and cheer us on. :thumbup:

I'll be testing Sunday and/or Monday, if I can hold out that long! I hope everyone else is doing well!!

I'm gonna join if you don't mind. :) I am currently 18dpo and have been getting BFNs since well, I won't embarrass myself by telling you that, lol. I had some "spotting" today - light pink on toilet paper and I also saw a little bit of blood in some thick globby CM in the toilet. I'm hoping that doesn't mean :witch: is on her way.

Beginning a new school year (I'm a teacher) definitely takes up time and I can't believe it's been so long since I've been on here!!

I must say I am impressed by the number of :bfp:'s that have sprung up!!! This must definitely be a lucky thread. :flower:

I'm currently 11 dpo. Having some weird stuff going on (mostly a lot of burping, peeing a lot and very different cm than I'm used to around this time) but I'm trying to be laid back and not read into anything. Hope the relaxed approach works!

Congratulations to all the ladies who have gotten their bfp's!! So exciting!!! And so sweet to stick around and cheer us on. :thumbup:

I'll be testing Sunday and/or Monday, if I can hold out that long! I hope everyone else is doing well!!

I hope to see you join me in the 1st Tri soon!

Hey guys, omg i havent been here in a while, been working out at the gym alot and working too, hope you guys are well, i havent been thinking of ttc or a baby, been so busy and didnt realize how stress free it is lol im still pupo for fun and giggles, :dust: to you all

hi everyone! My AF is due today and so far none of my usual symptoms so I thought I'd be positive and rejoin this thread for a bit until and unless she rears her ugly head!
My body's playing tricks on me recently, as AF was 9 days late last cycle but i'm keeping my fingers crossed regardless!!

Good luck to anyone holding out for a BFP!

I will join in here .. as i need all the advise i can get
My AF was due 27th i got very faint pink when wiping..
but nothing else but i thought that was the start of AF ..
so used tampax.. when changing all that was there was brown
discharge on the tip.. :shrug: .. had this for 5days now no blood
or anything just brown/pink stuff .. and :bfn:'s :( .. iv looked it up
about this but not got many answers don't know whats going off
i never spot i always have a regular flow so i don't know what this is

I would be .. 18dpo today but i don't think i should say "im out"
as iv not have a red flow? or any flow

hiya i will be jumping on board!:flower:

12 days until I test don't think I will wait..I'll try :blush:

:dust: 2 ALL!!!

X

Good afternoon ladies, I am 36 and TTC for over a year. I’d like to be a part of this group if you don’t mind and would like some info from people who have or had the same experience. I usually have 28-29 day cycle and O on 14-15. I was on Clomid July-Sep and O a little later than usual in September, CD16-17. Today I’m 15DPO (Sep1-CD1). I know, I am not too late, but I am hardly ever late and keep getting BFNs on FRERs (6 days prior-thought they are the most sensitive). My BB were extremely sore for almost 2 weeks straight and the pain subsided a bit now. They usually hurt 3 days before AF. I had some cramps on 5-6DPO and some a few days ago but feel nothing now. Basically, the symptoms at this time are: a slight increased of appetite at times and minor nausea in the morning. I am also rarely getting left or right ovary discomfort lasting no more than several seconds. What are your thoughts? Should I be concerned?

hey ladies:]
im waiting to test until oct 9th, i couldnt be anymore excited or anymore nervous lol.
i really feel like this is my month, i FEEL pregnant, ive even had weird symptoms ive NEVER had before its just i know testing day is coming up faster and faster and it gets me nervous because i dont want to see a bfn:/
I WANT MY BFP! heheh:D
i can only hope god gave me a miracle<3

Well I am jumping on here. My period is already a week late and my boobs have been tender and sore for the past 2 weeks and now you can really see my blue veins running through my areola which is not normal for me at all. I am used to seeing them on my skin because I am very fair skinned but running through the darker colour far from normal!! I also had a clear sticky fluid type stuff coming out of me for a few days after a couple days I had the unprotected sex (by accident, screwed up on my pills :nope: ) Also am finding I am extremely tired at all hours of the day, easily irritated, extremely emotional, eating a lot more, lot more thirsty and just crampy for a few seconds every once in a while. Also seem to be a lot more frisky!! and My nipples are huge and super sensitive to the touch! :blush: Dreams are also super vivid and seem real :shrug: ...I just wish I could drink some coffee!! :coffee:

But since my period likes to be late I am waiting another week or two to test! So as of right now I am pregnant until proven otherwise lol, even if it wasn't planned I am accepting it and getting ready for my life to change. Time to grow up!

Well I am jumping on here. My period is already a week late and my boobs have been tender and sore for the past 2 weeks and now you can really see my blue veins running through my areola which is not normal for me at all. I am used to seeing them on my skin because I am very fair skinned but running through the darker colour far from normal!! I also had a clear sticky fluid type stuff coming out of me for a few days after a couple days I had the unprotected sex (by accident, screwed up on my pills :nope: ) Also am finding I am extremely tired at all hours of the day, easily irritated, extremely emotional, eating a lot more, lot more thirsty and just crampy for a few seconds every once in a while. Also seem to be a lot more frisky!! and My nipples are huge and super sensitive to the touch! :blush: Dreams are also super vivid and seem real :shrug: ...I just wish I could drink some coffee!! :coffee:

But since my period likes to be late I am waiting another week or two to test! So as of right now I am pregnant until proven otherwise lol, even if it wasn't planned I am accepting it and getting ready for my life to change. Time to grow up!

Great to know that you’re accepting the consequences. I am on the other hand, have been trying for more than a year and it hasn’t been easy. I have a 10 y/o DD and I guess, I am getting old. I’ve used several FRERs already and unfortunately no positive sign yet. I have almost all the symptoms you have but some of them slowly disappearing or getting less pronounced and I am not sure if that’s a good sign. My dreams are not as vivid but I’ve had a few (6dpo-10dpo) but now I am sleeping a little better. So all I do is, read peoples symptoms online. This is turning into obsession. Scary.

I have very similar symptoms!! I'm not late yet, but my period is due tomorrow. I have the blue veins across the dark part of my bbs (that I've never seen before) I've been nauseated on and off since yesterday and had wet stretchy cm I don't usually have. Normally my bbs are very sore before a/f but they've been fine, not tender at all. My nipples have felt kind of weird. I'm disappointed though because I have tested a few times and all have been negative. I thought for sure when I tested this morning it would be a bfp! But it was as negative as it gets, haha. At least we can get through this together! My hubby and I (we just got married in June) have been trying for about 2 months. It seems like forever though!!

Great to know that you’re accepting the consequences. I am on the other hand, have been trying for more than a year and it hasn’t been easy. I have a 10 y/o DD and I guess, I am getting old. I’ve used several FRERs already and unfortunately no positive sign yet. I have almost all the symptoms you have but some of them slowly disappearing or getting less pronounced and I am not sure if that’s a good sign. My dreams are not as vivid but I’ve had a few (6dpo-10dpo) but now I am sleeping a little better. So all I do is, read peoples symptoms online. This is turning into obsession. Scary.

Haha I am obsessed with googling all my symptoms! Everything I google comes up with pregnancy related stuff! Silly Google, likes to scare or get people's hopes up!

Well I hope you don't have to wait too much longer for your BFP :) fingers are crossed for you!! :dust:

I have very similar symptoms!! I'm not late yet, but my period is due tomorrow. I have the blue veins across the dark part of my bbs (that I've never seen before) I've been nauseated on and off since yesterday and had wet stretchy cm I don't usually have. Normally my bbs are very sore before a/f but they've been fine, not tender at all. My nipples have felt kind of weird. I'm disappointed though because I have tested a few times and all have been negative. I thought for sure when I tested this morning it would be a bfp! But it was as negative as it gets, haha. At least we can get through this together! My hubby and I (we just got married in June) have been trying for about 2 months. It seems like forever though!!

My bbs never get sore or tender before my af so this is really out of the norm for me. And the blue veins popped up out of no where! I was examining my boobs one night because they hurt so much and I realized these dark blue veins running around the nipple area...they weren't there the night before :shrug:

Well test again in a couple days! It may just be too early for it to be a BFP :) but I hope this is your month!! :dust: .

Omg my cheeks and ears are bright red and I noticed I seem to have so many pimples which is odd since I rarely get pimples. My hormone levels are up for sure! So many mixed emotions right now... :wacko:

:baby:

Sorry girls, AF is here and I am out. :cry: Will be back when 2WW is here for me. Best of luck to you and wishing you lots of :bfp: this month.
:flower::dust:

Heya ladies, i havent been on in a while and funny i started this thread and now too busy, just passing by to check up on everyone, welcome new members and :dust: for all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->