Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I would say you still have a chance. I would wait til 16 dpo if she doesnt show up and test again.

im hoping so,even though i have really bad cramps and lower back pain

Hello everyone I wanted to join this wonderful thread too. I love all the positivity. I am PUPO and I intent to act like it until proven otherwise. I would say I am about 3 or 4 dpo and the preggo symptoms I am having is slight pressure/cramps and very bad bloating. Aside from that nothing else at the moment.

welcome ladykam! yes mam theres lotta positivity in here, we are all PUPO!!! nothing and no one stands in our way but the ugly witch herself :thumbup:

Well she better not show her face around here, I am enjoying being PUPO at the moment. Today I am noticing alot of creamy cm I never get this, I did when I was way younger but never in recent years. I guess I haven't ovulated on my own in years. How's everyone else doing? I know we are just all looking forward to our sticky little beans.

well girl im 15 dpo 1 day late and tested bfn this morning,it was a cheap dollar tree one but still got sad.................

well girl im 15 dpo 1 day late and tested bfn this morning,it was a cheap dollar tree one but still got sad.................

I understand how it feels but if there is still no sign of Af then I wouldn't count it out just yet. Here's to more :dust:for you.

I understand how it feels but if there is still no sign of Af then I wouldn't count it out just yet. Here's to more :dust:for you.

thank you,my back is in terrible pain,it hurts so bad,its like a burning sensation ,so weird

hey everyone lots of dust<3 i got my :bfn: again, was positive at 8dpo hasn't been since! my cervix feels high but hard and my AF is due today so guess i can keep the hope still!!! xoxoxox :shrug:

someone help me please,idk what this is but im having super bad lower back pain,like burning sensation,im almost 2 days late,and i have like a stabbing pain on my fron left side,i know its not normal,any help would awesome

someone help me please,idk what this is but im having super bad lower back pain,like burning sensation,im almost 2 days late,and i have like a stabbing pain on my fron left side,i know its not normal,any help would awesome

if it gets too bad id say the ER but maybe its just AF and her ugly face?? <3 hope you're okay

im 2 days late and af is a no show,ive never had pain like this from my period ever,i hope its just that lol

i just went to check my cervix again and had a tiny bit of bright red blood. so I'm guessing I'm done for. i wish you the best i hope you get your BFP soon <3

lioninmyheart~yes there is always next month to get your bfp and we will keep hoping for the best.
Aiden187~last month I had some of the same things, bad back pain with stabbing in my lower pelvis, it was really weird for me but I was not late for Af and in fact she showed her ugly head two days early to be exact. Well I'm over her now. Have you tested again or yet? If it gets to bad I would call my doctor especially if the pains interfered with my daily activities.

I'm more crampy then usual this month its still touch and go. I can't get no good sleep at night, still don't know what that is about. Nothing more then some dull pains on the left side of my stomach. I'm still waiting to see that bfp on my test.

Hey girl yes I'm on the 16 dpo and today should be the 3 day of getting my period ,so ill wait and see,and I tested negative this morning,I'm never late so I'm confused...

How is everyone doing today. I hope everyone is fine. I am about the same since yesterday still kinda bloated although I have gotten some relief. Nice soothing bath sure calms things down a bit. Nothing else new Seeming very gassy though so more of the same. Anyone else feeling different/better/hopeful/more symptoms?

tomorrow is my last day i would have been on my af ,and so far no sign of her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->