Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hi Pickle! I have just finished reading through all 130+ pages of this thread and it was an emotional rollercoaster for a good portion of it!

I would like to join this lovely PUPO-ness if you will have me!
I am currently 8DPO after a Chemical Pregnancy last cycle.
I O'd exactly a week late this cycle and now I expect AF a week later than usual, right ON or after Thanksgiving:dohh:

I always feel like I am unlucky because my cycles are long (normally around 36-37 days) and I O around CD 19 (late this month) so my TWW ends up being a lot closer to a THREE-WW! Urrrgh... sooo looonnngg to wait!:coffee:

I have some unusual symptoms for me #1 being cramping *more like pinches or stabs* in my lower belly/Va-JayJay area :blush: I don't even get cramps during AF or ovulation so any cramping at all is significant for me.
#2 for the last 2 days TERRIBLE heartburn. I have never had heartburn to speak of other than when I was pregnant with DS 6 years ago.
#3 Serious constipation. This is an occasional problem for me, but it usually goes a way pretty quickly. Gas:blush: usually accompanies this and that holds true this TWW.

Would love someone to SS with! PUPO for life!! :happydance:

Hey just1more2!
I LOVED your post X I have to be honest, I didn't realise it had become
Such an old thread until after I posted again but I'm pleased I did X this was the place that literally got me through my tww and yes - incredibly emotional throughout too with some sad and very beautiful stories X

It wasn't a thread I started but as I loved it so much I definitely would love to resurrect it again :) xxxx come join the 'pregnant until proven otherwise (pupo)' clan :) it's awesome to share it with you xx

Your symptoms sound awesome!! I also have a long cycle (sometimes up to 43 days) but am more recently holding around the 33 day Mark xx

Keep your symptoms coming - I love hearing them all xxx

I'm not so crampy any more but the gas (sorry - tmi...) the gas isn't normal! Lol xx
Baby dust to you xxxx

Thanks Pickle!! I am excited for this, but I am also really nervous. I want a sib for my son so bad and I am totally impatient. Bad Combo! :haha:

I forgot to mention in my first post how much of a CUTIE your son is. I mean, come on! :thumbup:

I also forgot to mention the CM! Oh lordie, the CM. I never really dry up after O, but there is a ton of that sh** this TWW! I remember making mention of this as a symptom with my chemical, but I don't remember it lasting this long. I hope it is a good sign and not an indicator of :witch: getting ready to fly in...

Ah thank you xxx he was only 6 weeks old in that piccy X he's 3 & 1/2 years old now ���� X that is one of my favourite pics though :) X

Oooo that sounds like an awesome sign X I'm the opposite....... So much so I think AF is on her way but have EVERYTHING crossed for you (and me :) )

I'm really sorry about your chemical :( I'm so impatient too and really want a sibling for my monster too but my hubby works nights so it's always tricky with timing :( not even sure I saw any ewcm this month at all!!!! :( x

I always refer to my son as a monster too, must be a little boy thing!

My OH worked nights until very recently which really made it hard. I have a hard time... motivating myself late at night.:haha: But the last 2 cycles I have begun using OPK's and they have made a world of difference for me. The first month using them was my chemical. I really hope they work for us the second time around too!! It makes me wish I had started using them so much sooner... Oh well!! Here we are!

Sometimes it's the months where you have the least symptoms that are:bfp: and I really hope that's the case for you!! XX

I keep searching for the same symptoms I had with my chemical and I'm not seeing them. That makes my nervous for this cycle, but I know that every preg is different, so I PUPO ON!!:thumbup:

I have fingers and toes crossed for us!:hugs:

Oh I SOOOO know X

I'm really sorry about your chemical :( perhaps this month is different because you have a sticky :)
I feel really 'periody' today.... Like she's just around the corner but still have 12 days until she's due...... Stay away witchy!!!!!

Xxx
PUPO!!!!! Good luck lovely :) xx

Thank you for the sympathy about my chemical. Almost no one even knows that we are trying, so I never really had anyone to talk to about it except SO and men never really understand. I stopped being miserable pretty quickly, but it is on my mind every day. The what could have been, you know? Like, I would be 9 weeks today... That kind of breaks my heart. But what's done is done and we just move on. :hugs: We are strong women!

Also, I was in a preg buddy board with a wonderful lady that had the same EDD as me and she had a MC at almost 8 weeks. :nope:Now that, I just can't imagine. Be grateful for the little things, I guess...

I hope this one (PUPO right!?) is sticky. Even an early loss burns you and makes you nervous about everything. That is why I am going to REALLLYY try to hold out for AF before testing. I do have an IC (which is how I got my first BFP last time at 9DPO) that is "burning a hole in my pocket" so to speak! and I may use it just because I would rather know if I at least am pregnant for a little while. Recurring CP's are rare, I guess, and if it happens again I will at least have something to bring to the doctor's attention if it comes down to that. That probably sounds crazy :dohh::dohh:

I know what you mean X we're really tough but sometimes we just need to chat with other people who we don't even know to make it easier X
A chemical really must have been heartbreaking but I look
At it that it was just testing out the cushioning for the next sticky ❤️ Xx

I would be devastated to suffer a Mc (although I'm pretty certain I have had one before many years ago but before I even knew I was pregnant if that makes sense..... We know our bodies, right? That certainly wasn't a 'normal' period X however, I'll never know so it isn't something that I think about which I'm really lucky for xxxx

I'm really none the wiser as to my dpo. I COULD be 9dpo but I'm not certain so
Will have to wait to see if AF shows lol X

Tonight my tummy has felt full of gas :( a really sore kind of pain but no gas and it's so uncomfortable :) ..... Let's hoppppeeeeee!!! Xxx

I have looked back at my notes and it looks like yesterday may have been 9DPO instead of 10, so we are kind of cycle buddies too! :winkwink:
So... you know how I said I had that one cheapie? Well I used it. BFN - stark white. I feel silly because I know it is early, but I got my first faint at 9ish DPO with my chemical and I can't help but feel disappointed.

BUT!! I found a surprise IC that I didn't even know I had hiding in with my OPK's!!! I'm taking it as a lucky sign!:thumbup: This one I am for sure not using until next week sometime.

What do you have going on for symptoms today?

I have some insanely sore glutes for no reason that I can think of. It hurts to sit down! Very weird for me, and yesterday I felt like I had been hit by a train. Or like a cold was coming on, achey and sore all over and very sluggish/tired. My brain was foggy, but that is all gone today. I feel great!
I am still getting loads of CM, still a creamy/lotion consistency.
I am still very constipated (sorry!)
My boobs are starting to get random, short shooting pains, but they don't hurt when touched at all which is strange.

I really want this to be our month!!:baby:

Sending lots of :dust: your way!! XXX

Oh yay for cycle buddies :) xx
Your symptoms all sound really positive, lovely!! 9dpo is quite early to test so don't be disheartened because we're pupo ;) The cold symptoms
Sound great as do the shooting pains in your (.)(.) :) fc SOOOO much for you xx

Well...... I don't know if I'm imagining it, but I think my (.)(.) are a little sore actually. Tender really and it might be total wishful thinking but I went to the bathroom earlier and there were two small brownish cm dots in my underwear. One slightly bigger than the other which was about the size of a pin head......... Praying that this was an IB!!! I had IB with my first BFP and I remember it even to this day. It was about the size of a 20p and watery brown...... This was much smaller so may just have been nothing but I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw it lol X

I'm STILL stupidly gassy..... It's mad but feel less bloated.
Cramping has eased right off now and still almost an absence of cm???

Arrrggghhhhhh!!! TWW is hideous lol xxx

Ok.... This HAS to
Be our month!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance: Woot Woot!! I so hope that's IB for you!! I'm actually a little jelly, I NEVER get IB! I really hope there is a bean snuggling in for you!! The tata soreness is a good thing too!

I have no new symptoms today (11DPO) but the cramping seems to have gone away. Still have the creamy CM and constipation:nope:. I still have the stuffies in my face, but sore throat is gone.

I have heard that feeling cold can be a good sign! I seem the opposite, I have been running really warm the last week or so. OH has noticed I havn't been keeping the radiator on so high as I usually do:haha:.

I hate that I feel out a little bit (I mean PUPO right?) Ugh... I just feel like, last month I was so calm. I didn't symptom spot, I was barely on BnB. I just knew it was different that time. Now I am doing all of those things and I don't have that sureness that I had with my chemical. I worry that my subconscious is trying to tell me not to get my hopes up. I want this so bad...
Ok, sorry. Ranting over. I am PUPO, I am PUPO, I am PUPO. I just need to keep telling myself that! Thanks for being here for me and I am here for you!! :hugs:

Keep those awesome symptoms coming!!:baby::happydance:

I am sooooo hooooooottttt!! I feel like I am about to come on with a fever, but my skin doesn't feel like a fever. And I have so much saliva (sorry) it's like I have to swallow every 10 seconds... yuck!

I'm so unsure if it was IB as it was so tiny but I'm praying it is X
Still feel like AF is on her way and trying really hard to remain PUPO but like you, I am finding it hard.
I'm worried that in searching rather than symptoms just 'happening' X
My legs felt like I'd worked out yesterday and I was exhausted..... But that's it really xxx

Let's stay pos because I've heard being hot is a great sign too as is lots of saliva xxxx

No need to thank me X that's what we're all here for xxxx

So i took my last IC this morning (12DPO) with FMU can you take a look at it? I see a faint line in person within the time window, but i want your opinion. I am not getting excited because i am nervous of another chemical, but i have a CBD i intend to use around AF time this week.:thumbup:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test484112

I'm feeling VERY excited for you right now!!!! That's an amazing early line! Xx

Today I had REALLY heavy cramping for about 3 minutes.... As if I was having a severe period cramp.....no idea why but when I checked later, cervix was still totally out of reach! Oh man..... Pllleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee!!!!

I have had a couple of funny sharp twinges behind tummy button and generally feeling pretty rubbish but we had a late night last night and my little one has a horrid cough so may just be that....... This bit is SO RUBBISH :( but a little exciting too lol xx

Thanks! I am going nuts now... bought some FRERs this afternoon. This is the one I just took https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test484189 EEEEEEK!!! I am trying to keep an even keel in case of another chemical or some other issue. Can't get my hopes too high.

I bet you that was implantation cramping. The more i think back about it i remember waking up out of a dead sleep the other night with some intense cramping but i thought it was a tummy problem not a uterus problem. Now i'm thinking that may have been implantation for me. I really hope that's what it is for you too!! The spotting you had could have been from your lining prepping for little beanie!:baby:

Do you have any idea when you might test? I have everything crossed that i possibly can for you. I want to be preg buddies with you too!!! :hugs:

My cervix has been way way up the last week too. I can reach it if i really try and it seems to be tilted back. very closed. today it is kind of softer though but still high and closed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->