Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Awwwww I can't see it so clearly in this one on my phone :( the first one definitely though! Xxx
This is so blooming exciting!!
I have been constantly cramping since CD18 and tomorrow will be CD28!! 10 days of cramps??? That's can't be a coincidence, surely??
My cervix is completely out of reach! Couldn't tell you whether it was soft,hard, open or closed?? I'm so unsure..... Half of me thinks 'yep - DEFINITELY done it this time' but the other isn't convinced at all:-S X

My cycles are anything from 28 to 43 but more recently about 33 days X I'll probably wait until cd35 to test xx
Pregnancy buddies would be AMAZEBALLS!!!!! Xx

There has to be something to that cramping! Come on BFP! I am rooting for you all the way!
I felt the same way. Even as I was dipping my IC in the cup I was convincing myself that it would be BFN. You are PUPO!
I want this so bad for you! :hugs:

Thanks lovely X have you tested again? I tested this morn and was bfn :( xx

Hi, can I join please?

TTC #3 for 22 cycles now, we have an appointment with a gynecologist on Christmas Eve because after having blood tests done with my GP it's showing that I don't ovulate every month..... so I am 6DPO according to my chart but I only did OPK's so could still not have. Due to test on the 30th!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Definitely!! Please come and join X the more the merrier!! Xx
It took me 3years to conceive with my ds and it was only by using a clear blue fertility monitor. First month I used it I got my BFP but I'm wondering if I don't ovulate each month either as It hasn't been detecting anything for a while :( X

Good luck with your appt, lovely but as this is team PuPO, you won't need it :) xxxx

Thank you for the welcome :flower:

I need to start temping again then I will clearly see if it happens!

Have you spoken to a doctor about it?

You're welcome :)

No - I haven't X had a really strange load of cycles at the beginning of the year until about June - one period every two weeks... I think it was stress as it's all
Settled down since we remortgaged!

I gave up using the monitor a couple of months ago but decided that if I don't get my magical BFP this cycle, I'll be investing in more sticks! :)

Just1more2 - are you going to do another test? Make sure you give us a pic of that beautiful 2nd line if you do xxxxxx

Welcome Carly! :hugs:

I have had great luck with Wondfo OPKs that you can get from Amazon.com. It took me a long time to bite the bullet and actually admit i needed more than CM to tell me if i was or was not Oing. Since i started using them, i realized that i don't O until around CD 20-23.
BFP first month using them, but that ended up being a chemical. This month i have faint lines that i am trying not to get too excited about yet. I am afraid of another chemical.

Pickle - In answer to your question, i do not intend to test again until Wednesday FMU. I want to wait and give my body time to build up HCG and use my CBD so i can see the word!:happydance: I will be at the in-laws for thanksgiving that day and want to know if i should or should not have wine with dinner. :dohh: also AF is due on Thursday.

If i have a pg on Wednesday, and i dont start bleeding by the end of the weekend, i will take my other FRER to make sure there is a really strong line. That will ease my mind about another chemical.

Gosh, it seems so confusing! haha

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2356407-12dpo-wondfo-fmu-faint-line-2.html

I posted a couple of pics of my FRER yesterday in the above forum for your viewing pleasure. Please let me know what you think!! There is also another pic of my IC on the first page.:blush:

FX for both of you girls!:thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2356407-12dpo-wondfo-fmu-faint-line-2.html

I posted a couple of pics of my FRER yesterday in the above forum for your viewing pleasure. Please let me know what you think!! There is also another pic of my IC on the first page.:blush:

FX for both of you girls!:thumbup:

Oh my! It's so exciting and confusing too X
I can't wait to see your next BFP Just1more2!! :) X feeling confident for you, lovely. Xx

I'm still cramping (!!!!!!!!) white lotion cm but only when I check cp and cervix still totally out of reach!!! Xx

If these are AF symptoms, I will ACTUALLY cry!!!

Pickle, if these are AF symptoms, i will cry with you. Lotion CM is something i have had since O and it was one of my notes from last cycle too! Fx this is a good sign for you!!

I have to keep telling myself "Wednesday, FMU... Wednesday, FMU" because I'm itching so badly to pee on one of the tests i have under my sink. I must be strong!! I CAN wait!! :haha:

Ah Just1 you're a sweetie!
How can they POSSIBLY be AF signs...? We're PUPO right? You've already proven that :) xxx

Ooooo I'm glad you have the lotion cm too. I don't have loads - but I don't think I did with my first pregnancy - it doesn't ring a bell. I'm going to
Go back to the beginning and compare my symptoms back then.... I remember IB and vivid pregnancy dreams which I definitely haven't had the dread this time and not certain about ib!! Xx

I don't have ANY sticks left..... That means I HAVE to wait but that one under your sink must be calling your name lol xxx

I'm so excited for you xxxx

Ok - so these WERE my symptoms first time round:

3dpo - MASSIVE row with step-dad - like HUGE Shouting, screaming, swearing, telling him EXACTLY what I thought of him (nasty man)....... just completely flipped which is totally unlike me!!!! I've kept quiet for 16 years....why now??
4dpo - slight yeast infection
5dpo - full blown yeast infection
6dpo - yeast infection miraculously disappeared with NO meds..... brown spotting on underwear
7dpo - Heavy cramping at zumba - had to leave class for 5 minutes and go to loo....felt like AF had arrived and had me doubled over. (I have had this before though....) Limbs felt heavy too.
Horrendous lower back ache...again - could just be my usual back ache flaring up.
8dpo - nothing much - light cramping but VERY thirsty
9dpo - Freezing cold flashes - light cramps VERY thirsty, STARVING.
10dpo - cold and hot flashes - slight 'sicky' feeling when in bed - VIVID dream about two friends ( sisters) being EXTREMELY pregnant - very odd -Heavier cramps, thirsty, STARVING.
11dpo - Cold and hot flashes - lots of energy (until early evening) - STARVING ALL DAY!! Moody, dream about Rats....I never normally dream.....and I've remembered 3 this week!!!! ??
12dpo - VERY cold flashes, thirsty, crampy, light nausea in evening, MEGA moody.....

The very obvious ones that I haven't got this time are - signs of a yeast infection, dreaming of pregnancy and being uber moody.
The rest I kind of have now although the cramping has been far more heavy this time xxx

I remember reading most of those when I read through this whole thread in the beginning! Those were some crazy obv symptoms!

Remember, though, every pregnancy is different! Different symptoms, different beanie growing:baby: it does seem like the physical ones are the same this time around though. The cold chills you were talking about the other day, the cramping, the poss IB...:shrug: could be a good sign!! FXXXXXX So much for you. I want you for a pregnancy buddy!! PUPO!!:thumbup: (Assuming this is a sticky gummy bear! :baby:FX!)

AFM-- still committed to not testing again until Wed (16DPO) FMU. It is hard, but I want to see that word on that little screen!! I am really hoping my HCG is high enough by then for the CBD to pick up. I have heard they are not as sensitive?:shrug: We will see!! I figure; if I had a level of 9ish (FRER's and IC's are sensitive) on Sat, it should be 18 today and 36 on Wednesday at the least? That should pick up.
Sore sore BBs started yesterday (this is an AF sign for me and I don't remember getting them with my chemical) Hopefully they are a good sign this time!!
Also - my son stepped in dog doo yesterday and then got into the car with me. I could smell it so strongly, I almost vomited. It was nasty. He and hubby said they couldn't smell it at all. Weird.
This morning my coffee tastes off... that makes me sad!! LOL

How's it going today girls?!?:hugs:

Thank you Just1more2! You're so right and I need to be much more pupo than I currently am! Lol X
I'm still not sure if that was ib or not as it was so small and I think that's probably what sold it for me last time hence why I'm less convinced lol X
But - yes - there are some real similarities this time too xx
I've felt 'icky' for a couple of days now and my bbs hurt a little (nips actually:blush: )
I'm pretty sure before AF bbs hurt on the sides but can't remember X
Cervix still high and quite hard I think(tip of nose hard)! But this has definitely come down as I couldn't even reach it all week!!

I have no idea how you are holding out! You're a FAR better PUPO member than me! I'd be testing every 5 mins lol..... Prob pee on anything that moves!!! I'll be checking in on you Weds morn!!

That's a right bummer about the coffee!!! Gutted! Lol X
Have you told your dh? Xxxxx

Strange boobie feels was also one of my first inklings!:haha: and YAY for feeling cervix!! That is good! :happydance:

You will be the first to know!:winkwink: I have not told OH yet. He would just tell me to chill until my period is late cuz I was so gutted last month with my chemical. He would be worried of me getting my hopes up and have something go wrong. I will tell him on Wednesday when I get that "Pregnant" on the CBD. :happydance:

I have to hold out. Only 2 more tests in the house and I need to save one to see progression once AF is late. More for my own peace of mind than anything else:wacko:

So, I am used to checking my CP every morning and this morning that baby was way low and so squishy soft that I almost couldn't tell it was my cervix! it seems a tiny bit open, but I am not worrying too much about that. the squishiness is something so new :happydance::happydance:. it is only just barely soft when I ovulate! I am going to stop touching it now though cuz I wouldn't want to cause an infection or anything....

Ugh... I'm bleding. :cry:

Are you heavy or light? X it could
Just be the bleed that comes sometimes before AF is due but never becomes a full period X
It happened to me when I got my BFP.... I had the bfn, started bleeding that night, woke in the morning and it had stopped so then got my BFP the next day X
Fc it's just that poppet xxx

Thank you for the hope Pickle, but I don't know. This is exactly what happened with my chemical last month. :nope:
It is pretty heavy, but only when I use the toilet. It is not coming out onto the pad I am wearing. I am having AF cramping too off and on.
It did the same thing last month. I told myself I wouldn't get my hopes up... but I mean; back-to-back? What are the odds, right? Ugh... Pretty gutted right now.:cry:

AF isn't even due yet! Not till Wednesday at the earliest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->