Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

It looks like we have the same set up with our donors pinkorblue :flower: Except he'll also send annual letters and photos of himself to the child as well so I can give them to him/her when they're ready... xx

Yeah, we have great donors, TTC. :flower: I think that's very cool of your donor to send letters and photos. :)

Hi PINKORBLUE, you are most welcome to join, I am so very happy you saw my post on the other threads, I put them out there to help everyone on here know they have a place to go. I hope that you feel welcomed and come here to talk and enjoy information, good conversation, and support in any point of your journey.

WILSONS, I am with you, I am out. She reared her face this morning.

Well Lovely Ladies, I am back! We had a wonderful time, not good enough, as no bfp before we left :sad1: however, af was nice enough not to show on our trip and not until this morning, after returning last night.

We are moving on to Sept. My cycle seems to be back in tact. My chart is in my siggy so feel free to stalk away and follow us on the egg chase again. I hope everyone is doing well.

So sorry for the losses I wasn't here for :hugs: and I hope that we will get a bfp soon.
CONGRATS :happydance: to those that received their bfps in my absence.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to those that are still in this chase, about to start the chase, and those that are in the most terrible TWW!

So sorry mrs.mm :( on to the next month for both of us! Glad you had a good vacation! Were gonna do a little weekend getaway on the 16th to destress! Can't wait! Did you see the etsy link I posted about the fertility jewelry line?? I ordered a bunch of stuff! I went to this woman today who specializes in crystals and se gave me a bag of crystals that supposedly helps with fertility...idk about that! But anything that could potentially help right??
I started my femara today so I. Should o around the 12th after my hcg shot for the IUI anyone else on any fertility drugs?? Hoping we have some success this time because if not we only have one more vial of sperm before we have to spend 1500$ on more!! But I try and think of it this way...straight couples don't generally have sex one time and have luck so we shouldn't expect anything more :)

Anywayssss that's my rant! I hope everyones having a good day!! Xoxoxo

So sorry about AF MrsMM, but at least she let you have a decent holiday. For the first three years of having periods, she always turned up when I was away. Me and my Mom had a running joke that the witch just liked the beach :haha:

WILSONS, I am going to have to check out that site. We bought some nice Tribal Indian pieces while we were away to help. We are willing and going to try anything on this egg chase. I hope that your mini-vacay on the 16th will prove helpful, as ours was filled with relaxing and hopeful thinking.

TTC, exactly! That was the only thing that was a nice adjustment. It seems mine was always during our trips as well. I was shocked that af was so kind.

AFM Ladies...CD2! Back in this egg chase again. We are fully ready. During relaxing times this past week, we chatted, fine-tweaked our plans and are ready to get this Sept bfp. Even got a new BBT-T so be certain. We are going to do more CM monitoring as well. Between temping, charting, CM checks, and more “donations” we are confident that this IS going to be IT!!! I have a thread for Sept testers that is picking up, my Aug testing thread had a high percentage of bfps, I am going to keep it going, in hopes of adding my name to the list!

Follow my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

What's your Sept link??

What days do you guys usually do your donations?? Because I do and IUI in office on the day of ovulation but we have someone that might be willing to do some donations at home the couple of days before hand

I have a great feeling about this cycle for you, MM! :)

Wilsons- That's a good idea to have your bases covered. :) Since my cycle shifted this month, my donor and I agreed that I would text him as soon as my opk turns positive. He made the donations the night of my positive and the next night. Good luck with your donations and the iui! :flower:

Good luck cant wait to hear about it :)

A little nervous about this month im not sure why! i need to stop thinking about it so much! easier said than done loL!

What's your Sept link??

What days do you guys usually do your donations?? Because I do and IUI in office on the day of ovulation but we have someone that might be willing to do some donations at home the couple of days before hand

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/ttc-groups/two-week-...-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

The IUI is typically on the day after the OPK high/pos and the day after. We try to get donations on the day of the OPK and then 2 days later. We have been able in the past to get a donation when the OPK is slightly pink just to cover all the bases.

PINK, thanks!! It is crazy, because I think I have a good feeling about this month as well!!! FXD!!!

Joining in this thread to follow the discussion!

Team Rainbow Mummies~

Fingers crossed for you :)

Has anyone ever used preseed and soft cups for donations?? I was thinking of trying that this cycle

I use them both and have done for months. They're a lot easier than syringes in my opinion. I insert the Pre-Seed internally, rub some into the inside of the softcup, pour the donation into the softcup and put it in. I also try to have an orgasm and lie still for a few minutes. I keep them in for about 8 hours, but on a couple of occasions I've left them in a bit longer, overnight for example... xx

Softcups for sure but not preseed yet. If this cycle doesn't work out, I'm getting some. :)

You said it, TTC. TWW never goes by fast enough! :p

I've used preseed and softcups for the past few cycles.

I normally insert the preseed using the applicator they provide 15 mins before the donation comes in. I'm not too good with inserting with the sperm inside the softcup, so we syringe it up before inserting the softcup after and of course, having the big "O"

Hasn't worked so far, but keeping my fingers crossed that it works this cycle!

I haven't used the Preseed (we are this cycle) but softcups.... I SWEAR by them. They have worked for us in the past and for soooo many women on this site. I would definitely say there is nothing wrong with giving them a try. Anything really as we chase down that egg! I do however recommend that you and anyone trying them, get some "practice" in. They look intimidating but really aren't! We don't even use a syringe after the first few cycles in year one.

Well Ladies, today is CD4. The evil witch is spotting her way out of the space!! I think that we will be having an early OV this month. "Donations" are set to begin arriving the week of the 12th. We are determined to catch this eggy, we are excited and have such a good feeling about this month! how awesome to have a June Baby!!!

Just wondering if anyone has gone this route... We found a donor online whos willing to ship sperm to us... he said it gets shipped "chilled" but im wondering if anyone has had any success with this way...and if the sperm would live that long

Just wondering if anyone has gone this route... We found a donor online whos willing to ship sperm to us... he said it gets shipped "chilled" but im wondering if anyone has had any success with this way...and if the sperm would live that long

Doesn't sound right.

I pick mine up from a cryobank and it is cryogenically 'frozen' in a 7 day tank.

If i were to use a donation, the Dr tells me to have a fresh specimen in their sterile cups, kept warm between my boobies and get to the office within 30 minutes.

So chilled just sounds odd....and would it have been tested for dieases or mutations the way the cryobanks do???

I would research.

*subscribes*
hi ladies!!!
we're expecting our first! we used IUI done at the fertility clinic. it isn't legal to purchase the donor sperm to do @ home insemination in canada just yet (at least according to the fertility doc we used)
it took us 7 rounds, the last of which was medicated (clomid, and trigger shot)
i was also on progesterone suppositories, as my levels were always low.

currently 15.5 weeks, will be 16 weeks wednesday, and keeping fingers crossed all goes well!!

so happy to have found a group like this!!! THANK YOU MRSMM24 for the links!!!

baby dust and happy growing all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"