Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

*subscribes*
hi ladies!!!
we're expecting our first! we used IUI done at the fertility clinic. it isn't legal yet to purchase the donor sperm to do @ home inseminations (at least according to the fertility doc we used)
it took us 7 rounds, the last of which was medicated (clomid, and trigger shot)
i was also on progesterone suppositories, as my levels were always low.

currently 15.5 weeks, will be 16 weeks wednesday, and keeping fingers crossed all goes well!!

so happy to have found a group like this!!! THANK YOU MRSMM24 for the links!!!

baby dust and happy growing all :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:happydance:

Thanks for posting. We all need a successful post to read for encouragement.

Congrats almost Mama!! Were starting our 2nd round of IUI with Femara and Trigger anywhere between the 9th and 12th ill find out tuesday!!

Hello everyone! I am so glad I found this thread. It's nice to read that others are going through the same things as me, makes me a little less alone on this journey.

My wife and I are currently in our first tww and I am going crazy. I swore I wasn't going to try and identify symptoms and now that I'm 3dop that's all I do. I also wasn't going to test until af was late... she's not due until the 16th and I have an early detection test sitting in the bathroom waiting for the 10th.
I'm confident that we did everything within our power to get pregnant this month (including driving through a hurricane) so I just have to keep reminding myself of that fact.
Good luck and baby dust to everyone! I love reading your posts. :)

Congrats Almost Mama!!!

Good luck, aljm! FX you see a bfp soon!

Hello everyone! I am so glad I found this thread. It's nice to read that others are going through the same things as me, makes me a little less alone on this journey.

My wife and I are currently in our first tww and I am going crazy. I swore I wasn't going to try and identify symptoms and now that I'm 3dop that's all I do. I also wasn't going to test until af was late... she's not due until the 16th and I have an early detection test sitting in the bathroom waiting for the 10th.
I'm confident that we did everything within our power to get pregnant this month (including driving through a hurricane) so I just have to keep reminding myself of that fact.
Good luck and baby dust to everyone! I love reading your posts. :)

GOOD LUCK|!! AND LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!! the tww killed me EVERY time, i felt like a lunatic! lol who knew 2 wks could drag so slowly???

Congrats almost Mama!! Were starting our 2nd round of IUI with Femara and Trigger anywhere between the 9th and 12th ill find out tuesday!!

good luck to you and the wifey!!!
so excited for you! and thanks so much for the congrats! BABY DUST!! XOXX

Thanks PinkorBlue and Almost Mama.
Oh, and congrats Almost Mama!
I keep having "symptoms" and I'm sure they're all in my head but hey, at least they're keeping me positive.
I follow "The Secret" so I'm just going to continue to create my bfp and think positive.

Welcome :wave: ALJM!!!

CONGRATS!! :happydance: ALMOST!!!!

I go tomm to start our second IUI process!! anxious to know the dates this month..but nervous! And i bought preseed and soft cups for our at home insem...a little unsure about how thats gonna go haha but if nothing else it will be fun to watch us try to figure it out :)
Hows everyone else doing!

Good luck tomorrow wilsons!

I'm at 9dpo now with a few symptoms, still really impatient though! :wacko: xx

Wilsons~ GL, hope you see a bfp this month!!!

AFM~ Not much going on here at 10dpo, just pms type stuff.

WILSONS, good luck! I hope you all have practiced with those soft cups!!! :haha:

AFM... I am CD8 and hoping that OV on time. I had a longer cycle after MC so hopefully cycle #2 is a little better if not back on track. This cycle I had a couple of heavy days, which was totally abnormal for me. Normally I have short, and med-light flow. I just hope that the OV happens in about a week. We have the "donation" dates all set up, just to cover bases. We will have more this month. I am not sure about my chart however, it is gearing up to look a little strange already. GL Ladies! :dust:

Thanks MM!

Fingers crossed Wilsons! My wife and I did pre-seed and Softcups. I did the pre-seed and then we did the insem with a syringe and after the 30min of laying with my hips elevated inserted the softcup. I was afraid of putting the cup in too soon and blocking out sperm which I am sure is crazy but trying to get pregnant will do that to ya. :)

AFM.... 4-5dpo depends on what source I look at. I'm still going crazy with sympton spotting.... really tired, can't eat as much and I got a pimple today which is a bid deal for me because I NEVER break out. I've been having some pain and pressure around my pelvic bone, anyone else experience this?

DW was getting impatient with the tww and wanted me to test last night so I had to explain that it would be negative at this point regardless if I'm pregnant or not. Still planning to test this weekend but probably not until Sunday because DW is taking tomorrow off from work and will be working Saturday. Waiting an extra day is probably a good thing anyways because once I poas I know I will do so every day until I get my + or af shows up.

Hi girls, good luck to all of you on your TWW.

Mine is up already......and i have not tested yet. I have no symptoms of AF expect for sore swollen boobs for the last 2 weeks.
I will just wait for AF, i think it's less depressing than having a nurse tell me it's negative or 1 pink line on a pee stick.

:hugs: ADROPLET I know that it is hard to remain hopeful during these times. I hope that :af: stays far far away, for like 10 mos!!!

ALJM, my DW is the same, however, we have gotten into a rhythm this time, after trying so long, and suffering an MC, I think that she is alot better at waiting. I hope you and your DW can hold off a couple more days to test. GL FXD! :dust:

CD9, I started with my OPKs this morning. I will use a 2nd this evening. I am also monitoring my CM this cycle. I want to try the cervix, but I am not sure I know exactly what it should feel and seem like. Prior to the MC, I was like clockwork, CD14 or CD15 OV, 1st cycle @ MC I was at CD20, I am not sure what this cycle will bring. However, I have been using the robitussin, Primrose, and B-6, so let's hope I am looking for an OV this weekend or early next week! How are all you ladies doing today??? FXD! :dust:

So sorry adrop! Fx for you next month.

MM, fx crossed that your cycle gets back on schedule. What do you use the primrose and b-6 for? I did robitussin this cycle but I don't know if it helped that much.

AFM- We caved and I tested last night, negative. I knew it would be at this point but it still stung. I had what seemed to be some impantation spotting last night but I'm not sure. It was nothing more than a slight pink on the tp and it was gone after 4 wipes (tmi). I made DW come look to make sure I wasn't imagining things, lol.
I've got a slightly sore throat today and a bad taste in the back of my mouth but I wouldn't call it metallic...

Here's a picture I took after a rain storm yesterday. There were rainbows everywhere! We saw at least 4 different ones. I'm taking it as a sign...

Attachments

• rainbow9.6.11.jpg
    rainbow9.6.11.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2
13 DPO - I still have not tested.........and NO AF. yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->