Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Oh god, i tried those softcups today...they are INTERESTING. haha they seemed to work better to put in when i was laying down but idk if im doiung it right! im still afraid the baby batter might escape! haha
Anyhow! I go for my day 12 ultrasound tomm... and ill probably take my trigger shot friday night.. so were planning at home insem fri and sat with different donors and then the 2nd IUI sunday. AND THE WAIT BEGINS AGAIN!
Thank god for you guys :) I always come here to talk when i start to get down!
Hows everyone else!!

ALJM. LOVE your picture!! Just love it! you should take it as a sign... i know this is random..but i keep seeing black squirrels latley...which i heard are supposed to be lucky! so i will keep telling myself just that!! haha my wife thinks im going CRAZY! i guess TTC will do that to us!

WILSONS, good luck this weekend!!! :dust: the cups are weird the first and maybe the 2nd time, but trust me, you will not lose the batter.... :haha: Many women use them for af so... If you have it in and it isn't bothering you, it is in right! Try the SOFTCUPS thread, there are all types of youtube, etc, postings..... FXD for this!! You can come to my testers thread...
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-...-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

Today...CD10, I saw a hint of a pink line on the OPK this morning (hard squinting). We are going to call and move the donations up 1-2 days. Predicted OV is on the 16th and we want to cover a few days just to cover the bases a little more this month. Prior to MC I was OV on CD14 or 15 and the 16th will be CD18, I OV’d CD 20-21 last cycle…. I started using OvuView app on my phone last cycle, and interestingly, it said the best time to use OPKs is between 2-8pm. That I haven’t heard before. I guess I have it covered, as the clinic said first thing in the morning and I have been doing the morning and evening. I have been checking my cervix as well and I think it’s going to take a minute to get use to. I still check CM. Thanks to a dear BNB friend (NY), I began the baby aspirin last night, tussin, Primrose, and B-6, I am probably going to be ridiculously FERTILE! :haha: Next week can’t get here fast enough!!!! FXD! :dust: :dust:

i. Slept with the cup in last night to make sure we could do it right...donation # 1 happending in about an hour 2 donations tomm then ovulation and IUI sat...hope my bases are covered!

Good luck wilsons!

I'm 11dpo now, 2 BFN's so far and a temp drop today, with possible IB yesterday afternoon (one little spot of brown CM on toilet paper and nothing since). Fingers crossed! xx

Good luck wilsons!

I'm 11dpo now, 2 BFN's so far and a temp drop today, with possible IB yesterday afternoon (one little spot of brown CM on toilet paper and nothing since). Fingers crossed! xx

How:happydance: exciting!!!!

I'm 14 dpo and no AF yet or any sign of it.

Fx'd for us.:hugs:

Wilsons~ How exciting for you!!! :thumbup: Passing some bfp :dust: to you!

:bfp: dust adroplet and TTC, I like that ticker! :) Woohooo, hope af stays away!

MM~ Are you going to try preseed too, or not this cycle?

The ticker is bloody scary, I can't really spend that many hours on BnB can I?! :rofl: Temp went back up today so praying it's a good sign!! xx

Hi PINK, yes, I am definitely going with Preseed this cycle. I am not sure what if anything I am NOt trying! :haha:

TTC, yes! You can spend that many hours on BNB! Cause I know I am close to it! :haha:

AFM...CD11, We moved each donation up 1 day, it still spans over 6 days 4 times, because OV may be a little closer than we first thought. All the things that I am taking possibly will make a positive effect and we have a long fertile stage. FXD! I used the OPKs at night now and the line was the same as the morning, I will continue the nightly. Hoping to be ridiculously FERTILE in just a under a week!! FXD! :dust: :dust: The flooding in this area and all the rain is just annoying now... I mean, in less than 2 weeks, we have had an earthquake, hurricane, and now flooing/tropical storm :wacko: I hope everyone has a good weekend, hoping to hear some great news from all as we gear up for the next week! FXD!

Hey guys! Hope you all are well.

Wilsons... I am definitely taking it as a sign... it just so happened that the rain that helped create these rainbows came from what was left of TS Lee, Lee is our middle name for a boy. How can it not be a sign. I also had what appeared to be ib that evening. I told my wife that I felt like those rainbows were our baby looking for us. Hopefully just one baby, not 4, lol.

Wednesday and Thursday were kind of rough days for me. I was feeling down and felt like it wasn't happening this month. Then come 2am this morning I wake up feeling sick to my stomach, fell back asleep and woke up at 5am feeling sick again. Didn't feel too bad at 7ish when DW woke up to go to work but having the dog and cat jump on the bed made me feel a little "seasick". Ate lunch around 12:30 and then about 1 felt really sick. Sipping on a ginger ale now and feeling ok, but not great. I'm going to pick up some tests and probably take one in the morning.

I can't help but wonder if maybe I o'ed earlier than what I've been saying. I definitely felt o pains on Monday but didn't get a +opk until Thursday afternoon (didn't test Wednesday).

ALJM:
Everything you posted sounds very promising :)

My wife and I have been together 7 and a half years, married for 5 and a bit... and we are expecting our first :cloud9:

i'm carrying, and my BIGGEST "umm... I think this may have been the month" symptom was.. (sorry if this is TMI) my nipples! I'm a very... pink... girl, lol :blush: but a few days prior to testing, they went from pink, to POPSICLE PINK, lol. It was my biggest tip off.

That, and we have 2 golden retrievers... I knelt down to hug one, and it had been raining out earlier. the smell of damp dog made my gag reflex go INSANE. my eyes watered, i was dry heaving, and my nose ran. LOL :headspin: pregnancy flips you upside down, but it's LOVELY, all at once.

lots of baby dust to you this month! please do keep us posted!!!:dust:

Hi ladies, new here my DW to be and I are TTC our last baby I've just started charting. So hoping that we will have a baby some time in the next year or so.
I found my way here after spending many hours reading other lesbian couples TTC blogs and writing my own. So time for me to stop talking to a blog that no one is prob reading and talk to people that can answer back :thumbup:

Hi ladies, new here my DW to be and I are TTC our last baby I've just started charting. So hoping that we will have a baby some time in the next year or so.
I found my way here after spending many hours reading other lesbian couples TTC blogs and writing my own. So time for me to stop talking to a blog that no one is prob reading and talk to people that can answer back :thumbup:

welcomeee :) hope you find it helpful here!

I just want to say I totally support all of you 100%. I wish you all so much good luck and plenty of sticky baby dust! I understand how frustrating it is having to use donors and surrogates. And trust me if I didn't have so many problems already and I wasn't married I would probably be a surrogate. My best friend told me before I met my husband, that if I needed he would reluctantly donate his sperm to me so that I might get pregnant on my own. He was transgender and I am bisexual. He felt he didn't want to have kids due to how he felt about himself not being born a woman. But that's true friendship right? I lost him in a motorcycle accident in 2008 and think about him daily. And sometimes I wish things had of worked out so that I could have a living memory of him. :( He was a few months away from finally becoming Nichole the strongest woman in my book. So I'd love to be friends with anyone of you who need someone to talk to about conception or anything! <3

I just want to say I totally support all of you 100%. I wish you all so much good luck and plenty of sticky baby dust! I understand how frustrating it is having to use donors and surrogates. And trust me if I didn't have so many problems already and I wasn't married I would probably be a surrogate. My best friend told me before I met my husband, that if I needed he would reluctantly donate his sperm to me so that I might get pregnant on my own. He was transgender and I am bisexual. He felt he didn't want to have kids due to how he felt about himself not being born a woman. But that's true friendship right? I lost him in a motorcycle accident in 2008 and think about him daily. And sometimes I wish things had of worked out so that I could have a living memory of him. :( He was a few months away from finally becoming Nichole the strongest woman in my book. So I'd love to be friends with anyone of you who need someone to talk to about conception or anything! <3

awww :) this was a very sweet and supportive post.
i'm so sorry to hear about your friend :( that must have been horrible.
i'm sure she is watching over you, as proud as can be, and in time, she'll help to bring you the baby you were born to raise.
welcome to the group, and LOTS of baby dust to you as well!!!

Lekker~ Big :hugs:, I'm so sorry you lost a very dear friend. Your post is really sweet and I hope you are blessed with a baby very soon. Lots of luck and baby :dust: to you also!

Princess~ Welcome to the group and good luck ttc!!! :)

AFM~ AF decided not to take a vacation, so I'm back to square one. Got preseed, mucinex, EPO and digital opks all ready to go. My donor and I are going to hunt this egg down once and for all! :rofl:

Hey everyone!

My name is Lea, my Oh and me (wife to be... getting married on Monday :D ) are now officially TTC#2. Our daughter Tegan had her 3rd birthday on August 17th. I am CD11 today and got a faint line on my OPK today. I expected to OV about cd16 (the 16th) but think I might actually ov early for once! Our donor has agreed to donate on the 13th and 15th so even if I do ov early we are probably covered.

Good luck to everyone whose ttc. Can't wait to get to know you all better

Oooooo yay that's exciting Lea!

Hang on...does that mean you'll get a donation on your wedding day?? That'd be pretty cool if you conceived then :)

I wish you and your wifey tons of happiness and love on your wedding day and every single day after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->