Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Thank you ebelle :) dw insisted on telling her fam straight away but im waiting until 7 weeks at least!

Mrs.MM thats tomm how exciting!!! pinkorblue my f'x for you. cant wait to hear :) sending so many good thoughts your way girls!

Thank. You. Adroplet were very excited! ! How are you doing???

Thanks MRSMM & Pinkorblue11 - I've been keeping a low profile this month and been doing some stalking as I'm trying not to drive myself made with this TTC business. Helps that work has been busy, so less time for me to mope around and frantically google every little symptom.

It's hard getting BFN cycle after cycle, but we now have a more concrete idea of a plan to move forward, so I'm definitely feeling better.

Come on, :bfp: for everyone!

:dust:

Thanks PINK. Hoping it's a sign that there are no signs.... :wacko:

WILSONS, sooo awesome! My DW was like that too, she couldn't sit on the info....
Yes, I tested this morning and it is stark white.... no :af: though so I am trying not to dwell.

EBELLE, I know the feeling, I have been reading (BNB) but not much else and not too heavy SS.... Result, I don't have any symptoms... GL to you :dust:

AFM… 13DPO, Temps are still high and began to rise again, this is getting confusing. I wasn't able to stay sleep last night (although I was sleep for more than 4 hrs before I took my temp) but I am not feeling as fatigued. Tingling in the bbs has subsided, and they feel regular. I do typically feel heavier when af is arriving so I am just confused. BFN!!! on the test this morning, but no :af: so my FXD still! Also still feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past, but that bfn may have me down and missing some signs... SS = None, is all I can list today. :dust: :dust:

MrsMM I'm right here at 13dpo with you. I tested this afternoon (after holding my wee for 4 hours) and nothing. I had some brown spotting and cramping this afternoon but nothing since. :wacko: I'm so confused!

Well I spoke to soon! Just been to the bathroom and a bit of bright red blood. I think I'm out.

I'm having a glass of Coke to celebrate. I'm an addict and I've only had one glass a week this month :lol:

awww *hugs* Tegan's Mama, there's always next cycle! Enjoy your coke!

AFM - 10 dpo test = :bfn: I know its still early, but if this month doesn't happen, I have clomid next month. So its all good.

awe sorry teagans mama *hugs...

Mrs.MM i was thinking about you all day wondering what had happend! At least theres no AF so thats a good sign!! when do you think youll test again. idk how i held out until day 15 this month lol

i go for my second blood test friday but ive been so crampy on and off and nauseas and holy do my boobs hurt... i am freaking myself out with symptom worrying i need to stop it!! lol!!!

Does anybody know what's happened to the Tadpole forum?? It's been the only place we've had any luck finding a donor and I really need to find a back up as the donor we had found is not answering emails :(

TEGANS, so sorry AF flew in... :hugs: I think that I will be following you soon, temps decling....

Head up EBELLE, it is early so you have time, things still look good and promising for you.

Thanks WILSONS :hugs: A little rougher to deal with this morning, as we get further into DPO.... DW is not doing so well with the news so... focusing on all the good news on BNB to get me through to the next month....

AFM… 14DPO, Temps are still high but going back down.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. Not to mention DW is taking this bfn alot harder than our others, she really thought we were PG. BFN on the test this morning, but no :af:! Not planning to test again, just wait on that damn withc. SS = None. Oct is also the month our daughter was born so...:dust: :dust:

Well, I'm CD1 today! Yesterday was just spotting, today is full AF. On to another cycle :)

One good thing me and DW noted is that when we go to register the baby, there'll be no fuss over when it was conceived now. For us both to be on the BC it has to be conceived AFTER we got married, and if I'd been pregnant this month it would've been conceived four days after :rofl:

Sorry you think AF is coming MrsMM :hugs:

Well thanks WILSONS, it would take some real dust, etc as things certainly aren't looking good today.

TEGANS, hang in there, I am on my way to the same outcome in Sept as you Hun, we are off to try for Oct!

AFM… 15DPO, Temps took a huge dive.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. I actually read alot of encouraging words from quite a few of the ladies I communicate with on BNB yesterday and it made me feel soooo much better heading into Oct. Not so discouraged as I wait on AF.

Thanks PINK! How are you doing?

AF surprised me on Saturday, a little early and did not come in roaring like a lion as usual, it was so very strange. But, on a different note, she has made it very easy to track, 1st of the month... I hope to be in the egg chase by mid-month and test right at the end, near our daughter's b-day! Trying now to build up all that hope I had in Sept!

Thanks PINK! How are you doing?

AF surprised me on Saturday, a little early and did not come in roaring like a lion as usual, it was so very strange. But, on a different note, she has made it very easy to track, 1st of the month... I hope to be in the egg chase by mid-month and test right at the end, near our daughter's b-day! Trying now to build up all that hope I had in Sept!

MM, so sorry AF showed up. Lots of good vibes and :dust: for Oct.

So sorry MM *hugs. October is a new month, and im a true believed that everything happens for a reason just when its supposed to happen. Which isnt always what we like :) so just hold your head up girl. Thinking about you guys!!

MM~ You're welcome. I'm doing okay, waiting to see if the 5th will bring AF to visit. I get the feeling it will since all of my pre-AF symptoms are here, so I'm gearing up for next O. :)

WILSONS, how are you two!!!??? I still smile when I see your avatar and the writing under it!! I am soo happy for you two!!

PINK, I hear that, I hope that those symptoms are being tricky and that is your bfp waiting for the proper introduction!!! FXD! :dust:

AFM...AF is easing out rather quickly. I was heavy for couple days and light to spotting yesterday and now, spotting.... I am ready though, today I began to finalize "donations" scheduling and shipping, and got all my vitamins, etc (baby aspirin, B6, green tea, folic acid, Primrose Oil, etc... It appears that OV will come in the next couple weeks, plan, plan, plan, that's what I am up to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->