Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

We are good last monday my hcg was 212.2 friday it was 1295 but my progesterone was at an 8 and my fs says they like to see it at a 10 i went in sunday for an ultrasound they saw the gestational sac and the yolk sak and im waiting on my blood work results from sunday. So im trying to stay positive and not freak myself out (nearly impossible) lol

Mrs.MM i know its crazy but i kept a moonstone on the left side of my bra at all times last cycle as well as never taking off my fertility goddess neclace. Worth a shot :)

Cant wait to hear all about donations day! F'x the days fly by!

pink dont rule yourself out yet!! Thinking about you these next couple days with my fingers crossed tight!

:dust: FXD! for your blood work!

Well, I am willing to try anything!! We will have to get a moonstone and fertility bracelet this weekend!! We got a few dream catchers and native american "tools" from AZ while we were there for DW's birthday in Aug, so we can add to it!!! Thanks!!!

MM~ That would be great!! :D Glad AF is easing out quickly for you instead of hanging around. :dust: for the donations you have coming up.

Wilsons~ Thank you! :hugs: Keeping you and your little one in my thoughts too.

Hi Ladies, checking in to see how you are feeling today WILSONS?

How are you holding up today PINK?

The Oct testing thread is super crazy, it has been some lucky little June baby bfps in there.... exciting.... hope we can add to it....

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart, I am preparing for OV in the next week or so. Getting everything in order! As many can remember or read in my journal, I am going to use baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and at a minimum 3 "donations". We are going to try SMEP!!! We will catch this eggy in Oct!!!

Feeling good today...symptoms are subsiding not as much cramping and just occasional sore bb's. No morning sickness YET lol

Im trying my hardest not to read anything on the internet and freak myself out about all the what ifs and just be happy :)

I think the not stressing about TTC last month is what really helped... we just kinda took the lets let it ride its course!! So hopefully it pays off..

F'X for you MM!!! *hugs

ohh and i made my appointment for Oct 19th at 10:20 for my 7 week appointment when we would see the babies heartbeat and then my FS will send me back on our way to the gyno!! So f'x that this happens!!!

YAY for Oct 19th! Can't wait! Get ready for an emotional time, DW was more emotional than me.... :haha: I can't wait to hear the information. So glad you're beginning to feel better. We are taking the approach of relaxing through, I stopped reading things on the net a while ago so good move! I now just read all the bfp and happy things!!!

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart... CM checks begin today, and OPKS starting this weekend. Stocked up on baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and "donations". Operation Prepare for SMEP has begun!!! I have been exercising really regularly as well so I am feeling good.

MM~ I'm holding up lol, seems AF is taking her time showing up this cycle so, I'm still in the wait. Distracting myself is helpful, although my donor is getting anxious! :rofl: Good luck with SMEP and hope you catch that egg!!! :)

Wilsons~ Great for the 19th!!! Looking forward to hearing how the appointment went! :D

Just dropped by to let you all know we got our BFP, very shocked as it was only the 1st month ttc : )

CONGRATS PRINCESSBEC!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Started OPKs this weekend. I found a few minutes in the weekend to get my hair done, I have been however, cleaning the house soooo much... lol, I never sit and rest! I hope you all have had a GREAT weekend!

Hey ladies, wanted to say a quick hello! Hope all is well with everyone.. :flower:

Nothing new to report, just waiting to O. Insems start this week so just :coffee: until Wed.

Hi Wilsons... I was forced to sit down and take that breather. Had to go visit the docs thur and finally feeling better today...

AFM...Stalk my chart!! 2nd day updating chart after being sick. Feeling sooo much better today and hoping this SMEP is working. Lines getting pinker on the ICs, I am sure OV is very near!! SMEP continues, another donation tomorrow, Wed, and Fri! Then.... I wait, starting to test on the 28th until pink lines show!! GL FXD! :dust:

Glad to hear it MM!! Our threads been so quiet! whats everyone been up too??
i have had the worst bout of the flu since thursday! its horrible!! i hope this is the last time i ever experience it lol!!
How is everyone else doing!?
Happy birthday to your DD MM i think you said it was this month??
xoxo!

Oh, and good luck with insems this week pink and MM! ill be sending good thoughts your way!

Things have gotten rather quiet in here. For the most part, I know a few ladies have been struggling with MS and then there are a few of us that are still in this chase and speaking from my standpoint, I am buuusy :haha: The SMEP thing is as draining as if we were BDg the "old fashion" way. :haha: Go here, ship this, insem now, POAS, temp, etc.... I am glutten for punishment to myself though sooo.... I can take it!

So sorry to hear that you are sick WILSONS :hugs: I know when you're PG it is MUCH harder. I think that I had the flu this past week. I was soooo drained, and temp was high, I was jsut miserable. I hope that yours clears out soon. Have you been having OJ and cranberry juice during? Did you get a safe perscription from the doc?

Pink and I are on the same cycle still and we are both FXD and hopeful that this is it and we can join you in the 1st trimester soon. JAZZNTEE have been having quite the bout with MS so hopefully things are going well. Nice to catch up ladies, stay in touch!

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Chart is coming together just as I hoped even after being sick, OV looks to be around the corner and "donations" are just about complete. Sure hope the SMEP is working well. OPK looked almost dark as the control this morning as it did yesterday morning and last night, hoping tomorrow with a temp shift, it will indicate OV! I am sure OV is very near by no more than a day!! SMEP continues, another donation Wed and Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->