Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Welcome Lekker,Teagans and princess :) Good luck!

Sorry Adroplet :( i know its so dissapointing... but i guess things happen when they are meant to which is the WORST thing to wait around for!! Sending you hugs. damn that AF

I went yesterday for my IUI and had at home donations two days befor that and used the softcups and preseed for the first time..which was an interesting experience...lol. I had 3 potential folicles this cycle though so fingers crossed!!

Also...congrats on the wedding Tegans mama! Wish you guys all the best!!

Nope no donation on our wedding day! I am NOT up for doing THAT on such a special day :lol: I actually hate the physical process of ttc and find it quite gross :blush: it's really a grin and bare it type of situation for me.

honestly, i do too! especially the at homes... My DW gags almost everytime she has to suck the donation up in the syringe LOL however the Dr's office is just as awkward but this is the only way to get it done, right :)

Welcome :wave: PRINCESSBEC, LEKKERSLAAP, and TEAGANS!!! Sooo happy to see this thread picking up again, it was a blessing when I 1st joined BNB and I have tried so many times to get the word out that we are here! FXD!!! :dust: to us all!

TEGANS, Happy Wedding Day! :happydance: Happy to see you hear as we met on other threads. GL with the "donations" this would be an awesome time to conceive!!

ADROP, so sorry :hugs: that af has snuck in on you.

FXD!!! WILSONS!!! This is so very exciting, I am watching out for you on the testing thread as well!!! FXD! :dust:

AFM… CD14, I am hoping this is my week, we will be having donations at the end of the week into next week. My CM has been hard to read, I typically have quite a bit after af leaves, it has been here, just not loads as I am use to OPKs are starting to show a little pink so I am getting anxious. I added green tea, from a suggestion on the threads, just want to give clear enough path for the swimmers to reach their destination. I got my preseed on Saturday so I think we have all the things we need, just waiting on the eggy. I have been working so much and trying not to obsess at the wait to OV I am so tired daily. Other than that, the weekend was as expected, with the 9-11 memorials and specials, I didn’t really rest, and this week, my exercises will pick up, and our daughter begins karate so, who knows, I guess I at least have enough to keep me occupied. My temps are also doing something, I don’t see how I am near my last coverline or a coverline at all… guess we will see. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Sorry af showed up on you, adroplet. :(

Tegan~ Enjoy your special day and here's hoping you're both blessed with a honeymoon baby!!! :flower:

i hope im just having a down month maybe its all the hormones im pumped full of right now but i walked into target saw about 5 babies and walked by the baby section and damn near cried...i need to get a grip this cycle i think lol!!

i hope im just having a down month maybe its all the hormones im pumped full of right now but i walked into target saw about 5 babies and walked by the baby section and damn near cried...i need to get a grip this cycle i think lol!!

:hugs:

Aww Wilsons, hugs! I have those moments too. I was out the other day and it seemed like everyone either had a baby or was pregnant. Its tough! My fingers are super.l crossed for you!

Arm, I've been trying to survive the end of my tww. The last several days have been rough and I have had little to no symptoms. Today I had some pms type symptoms, mood swings, emotional and sore bbs. The main symptoms that are missing is my craving for salty foods and the munchies I always get. I've also noticed some pregnancy symptoms, my abdomen feels heavy and there is some light pressure and I have had to run to the bathroom 7 times in 6hrs tonight and that's after having what I normally drink. Overall, tonight I just feel pregnant. I was going to wait to test on Friday morning but I think I may test tomorrow morning (Wednesday). I'm not supposed to do it without dw but I can't stand to get her hopes up and then have to let her down. Hopefully it will be positive and I can surprise her with it at lunch.

Hi Ladies, hope you are all feeling a little bit better as you approach the end of what seems to have been a trying week for most.... :hugs:

ALJM, you're right at the end of the TWW, perhaps it would be good for you to take a peek at the TWW thread we are in and see some hope.... :dust:
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-9-30-testers-join-me-5-testers-counting.html

AFM… CD16, This will be the week to get it started. My CM has made a nice change and I am sure that OV is near!!! Donations have begun and the last will be Monday!! Best chances are directly before OV so here I go! My coverline temps should be coming in good as I think I see a clear pattern forming, and my CP seems to be shifting as of last night. Feeling really hopeful this cycle, as I have added so many different aspects. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Congrats to the newlyweds! And I'm sorry to hear about AF showing up. Good luck to all those trying right now! <3

Well I got a +ve OPK tonight :dance: Exciting! :D

Fingers crossed for you MrsMM! Hope this is your month

TEAGANS!!! This is awesome! I got a +OPK as well.... I think we are on our way to being BUMP BUDDIES!!! There is another person on my testing thread that received a positive at the same time!!! GL FXD!!! :dust:

AFM&#8230; CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation time is in less than an hour! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

So, af arrived today, a day late. I am devastated. DW is being amazing and we're going to stay busy this weekend. Going out for sushi and drinks tonight and then we're off to regroup next week and start planning for October.

Yay for positive OPKs, good luck Tegans and MM!!! :dust:

Booooo for AF showing up a day late, aljm. :hugs: I hope next cycle brings your bfp!

So sorry to hear of the af flying in on you ALJM. :hugs: However, your optimism for Oct is fabulous, I just know next cycle you and DW won't be saddened!!! :dust:

AFM&#8230; 4DPO, I have not been SS, don't plan to until at least 6DPO, so we shall see, I am feeling pretty good, and really good about my chances! FXD! My temps look good and are rising although slowly. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Thanks pinkorblue and MM. Your kind words have definitely helped. Going into this I never thought it would work the first time. However, after doing the insemination you can't help but to get your hopes up.

Teagans and MM and I hope you get your bfp this cycle! My fingers are crossed for both of you! :dust:

AFM... I got all of my tears out Saturday and I'm moving forward towards Oct and not looking back. We spoke with our donor last night to let him know that it didn't work and when we wanted to try again. We have an amazing donor and he is totally on board to try again whenever we need to. I'm back to doing research and stocking up on grapefruit juice, Robitussin, softcups, and opks.

I really feel like timing is was messed us up this last try so hopefully af will show up on time in Oct or even a day early. If she decides to come late we will probably hold off on trying again until Nov. As it stands I will ov on the 26th and we will be doing our last insemination on the 24th (very early am). I feel like a 3 day gap is just too much.

Hi girls...being away for a week I feel like I have so much to catch up on. But we needed that vaca to regroup and de-stress!
Hope everyone is doing good!
I'm 10dpo today and I had to get an endometrial biopsy today IT SUCKED hurt so bad. Glad its over. Trying not to drive myself crazy this cycle...hope everyone is doing well. Xoxo

Hi WILSONS, how are you feeling today? Better after the procedure I hope. You al your DW are approaching 4 weeks married!!! YAY! :flower: Any SS going on? My testing thread has really picked up while you two were away.... Anyway, just checking in...

How are the rest of the ladies here?

AFM&#8230; 5DPO, Looks like a temp dip to me. I am hoping anyway FXD! Not trying to get my hopes too high. I have not been SS, but I know that I have been pretty exhausted in the last 24hrs... Implantation??? Going to start SS tomorrow if the temp jumps back up!! I didn't start SS till 8DPO last time, so I will compare as I approach... FXD! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->