Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

MM~ Chart looks good and fx that's an implatation dip for you!!

Wilsons~ Ouch!! Glad it's over and I hope everything is alright for you. :hugs: Hope you and your wife feel nice and relaxed after your vaca!

AFM~ My donor and I decided to get started early, so I had my first donation last night and will have another one today and tomorrow. I hope a positive opk shows up soon but we figured since he's leaving Thursday and will be gone for 2 weeks, better to start now. At least I have O pains and the line on the clear blue digi was much darker this morning than the previous ones, so I'm hopeful. :dust:

We do, we really needed it. It was nice to regroup and not think about TTC for a minute!! Still really crampy after the procedure...but other than that its not too bad.

Pink or Blue Good luck today and tomm! i will be keeping my fingers crossed for yoU!!

So im 12dpo and on day 26 today and i just went to the bathroom and got some blood this would be 6 days earlier for me than usual as im usually on a 32 day cycle... ugh i think im out this month. This tww is such a tease

Thank you, Wilsons! All done with donations, now on to the waiting game. That sucks, hun. :( I hope it's not really AF for you, maybe just some spotting from the procedure?

I have my FXD WILSONS, that it is not AF.... Maybe some late IB! :dust:

PINKOR, FXD as you enter this loooovely (sarcastic) TWW!!! :dust:

AFM… 7DPO, Temps staying high I am staying optimistic. FXD! I had a little headache this morning, it has subsided, and I have been getting weird feelings. I even had a dream (reading my journal you will see I don't really dream or I don't remember that I did when I wake) I recalled the whole thing to the wife who died laughing. I am still super tired. Still SS and Fatigue, headaches, and dreams are listed today... DW wanted me to test, but I laughed it off, not going for the early disappointment, she has little patience so I expected her to say that already... :haha: Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

yea it was weird i had a very light amount of pink bleeding after the procedure but then nothing until the extremley mucusy brown blood last night at around 1am..nothing since then! so we will see because ive never spotted or anything before.

F'X'd for your temps Mrs.MM :)

I hope your waiting goes so fast pinkorblue. i tried my hardest not to think about it this month so the wait has gone pretty fast its just these next couple days that will take the longest as i go for my 16dpo blood pregnancy test on monday! darn this weekend wait lol

Well I'm cd17 today and still haven't o yet my opk is getting darker hoping to get a positive tonight or tomorrow. We have meet our donor now so just waiting for that positive.

Well I don't wanna get my hopes up until my blood test Monday but I took a frere today on 15dpo and. 2 very dark lines came up instantly and didn't go away but since then ie had some pretty wicked ccramps and I'm freaking myself out please let this bean be sticky!!

Wilsons~ OMG!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Congrats and keeping my fingers crossed that you have a sticky bean in there!!! :yipee: As for my tww, I'm taking a page out of your book and I'm trying not to think about it too much.

MM~ Yeah, a lovely tww.. :haha: Chart's looking good, fxd for you too!!! :flower:

Princess~ Good luck and hope you get your positive!

Congratulations WIlsons :D

I am 10dpo today and going stir crazy :wacko: I really don't like ttc :( I wish we could just KNOW straight away lol

I really think the not thinking about it helped so much!! I was so excited to tell you guys a littlle nervous to share with anyone else though as I'm nervous its too good to be true! So excited to hear how your tww pans out fingers crossed for you xoxoxo

Congrats wilsons!!

We are inseminating tonight and Wednesday night, little excited and a little scared.

Do any of you on here have ttc blogs? I love to read other peoples blogs, I feel like ours is so boring compared to other peoples lol

We don't have a blog because I have nothing interesting to say :rofl: We just have a "normal life". :lol:

PRINCESSBEC, YAY for insem days!! GL FXD! :dust: I do have a journal, its in my siggy.

WILSONS!!! CONGRATS again Hun!! FXD! STICK Sticky Bean STICK!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

PINKOR, thanks for looking at my chart, I am getting nervous now, testing in 2 days....

TEGANS, FXD!!! :dust:

AFM… 11DPO, Temps are still high, however, they seem to be on the decline. I don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG and had bfps in the past. I am trying to stay positive however, so I still have my FXD (tightly.) My stomach felt a little queezy this morning for about 2 mins. I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today, FXD! :dust: :dust:
How was everyone’s weekend? Good I hope!

Thanks guys! i went for my first blood test today.. i go for #2 friday morning. i know this is such a horrible attitude to have because im so excited but i am also terrified to be happy because of all the sad stories ive read on here! so i think im gonna wait to tell my family until mid october.... Thank you guys for your support through all of this. you really are the best group of people!

Mrs.Mm when are you going to test??

Princess~ Good luck with your donations! I'm too lazy for a blog :rofl:

MM~ Well, I am a chart stalker :haha: hope you see a bfp!!! :dust:

Wilsons~ Hope the blood test went well and numbers are good. :hugs: :D

Tegans~ I hear ya! Hope your tww ends with a :bfp:

Congrats wilsons, wishing u a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Nice to see you in here EBELLE, how are you holding up? We test soon.... FXD! :dust:

WILSONS, YAY for blood work! Hope all remains well. I know how you feel, we vowed we will not tell for at least 2 mos this time!! I am testing on the 28th Hun!

PINK, Chart stalk away! I'm so nervous, I can't even look at my own chart except to enter info.... I have almost no symptoms lately.... :wacko:

AFM… 12DPO, Temps are still high but declining. I am not sure what's happening, I think that I only have fatigue as a symptom left. My bbs never began to get fuller and sore as they have with both previous PGs. However, this morning, they seem to be tingling. I also have been feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. It kinda feels like AF is on the way. I hope not, but I can't deny the feeling. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past. FXD (tightly.) I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today and it isn't as bad as the last few days. :dust: :dust:

MM~ :hugs: I know the feeling, this is my first tww that doesn't have any symptoms what so ever. Fingers are still very crossed for you! :flower:

:dust: your way, ebelle!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"