Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Welcome 'Gaymummy' :hugs: i haev found this group really useful, cannot help with all the ovulating stuff as we have used a clinic to help us.

Where abouts in the world are you!

sending baby dust your way :dust:

Welcome gaymummy, glad u could join us and hope u get that bfp soon!

Thanks!
I would rather not say exactly where I am as I am paranoid about anyone finding out we are TTC, but we are based in the UK.
FXed for BFP for us all this cycle!

Hi :wave: welcome GAYMUMMY!!! I hope that you find any and all support and information that you look for here on BNB! Your story is awesome and I wish you more luck than you know! :dust:

PINKOR, I am so sorry that AF is going so hard on you, I hope she eases up soon and you can get back on the TTC train!! :hugs:

SS 16DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable. Nervous.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Trying to stay hopeful... no :af:! So far, longer cycle, and 1 day longer DPO.... Maybe testing Friday is it. After Fri, if BFN, then I am planning on making appt as after an MC, anything could happen... Temps staying up though. If you have read my journal, before MC you know my cycles use to be 3 days AF every other month with confirmed OV monthly. Maybe I am returning to this? I'm just too nervous to test, my nerves are bad, my heart is so sad with worry. I want to get my forever baby soon! Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Wow your chart looks good! FXed for you both!
Thanks for the welcome too!

Your OH/DH's Name?[/COLOR] Clara
Age-Birthday-Zodiac Sign? 32, September 27, Libra
When and how did you both meet? At a local lesbian club. I was with my ex at the time so I blew her off. We met again a few months later and sarted hanging out.
Your relationship status? Married
How long have you been together? Together 3 years (Febraury 13) Married 1 1/2 months (September 10)
Give your OH/DH a nickname and explain why you picked it? I dont have one for her. I really like her name. (She hates it though)
Describe them in one word? Loving
What was your first impression when you met them? Very full of herself. But she was very polite. And I love that.
What reminds you of your OH? A VANS store. I'm always looking for ones she doesnt have.
If you could give them anything what would it be? A loving family. (her family is really negative, they only care about themselves and never want her succeed).
When's the last time you saw them? Right now, she's napping before work
Ever wanted to tell them something but couldn't? Nope
What's their best quality? She is knd and warm-hearted
One thing you don't like about your OH? She is way to nice/trusting and never can see when someone is using her.But we balance each other out. She's the nice one and I'm the mean one.
One thing in the world you would rather hurt them for? Nothing, I never want to hurt her.

Pinkorblue, I am so sorry. :hugs2: They have no idea what caused her rash. My sister was planning on taking her into her doctor because while the steroids that gave her make it go away by the evening its back. Hopefully they will figure out what's going on soon, I hate to see her unhappy.

Welcome, Gaymummy! :wave:

MM, fingers crossed that this is it for you!

Ready, you and your DW have the same anniversary as my DW and me. We started dating on Feb 13, 2009!

Afm, 8dpo! DW wants me to test but I think I'm going to hold off until Saturday or maybe Sunday. Current symptoms are pinching on the right side (any pain has been right side or directly in the middle), pressure feeling on pelvic bone, some light nausea/upset stomach, heartburn, headache, I've been in a cleaning/organizing mood this afternoon, oh and food cravings... the other day it was deviled eggs and now it's KFC mashed potatoes and cole slaw. I am pretty much begging my bbs to be sore, they're tender but not sore like I hear some women talk about. Also, no loads of cm. I feel wet down there but nothing extreme. TMI alert... when I checked cm last night I was really hot down there, DW said it was a noticable difference.

Thanks for the welcome!
Well I am day 21 and I am positive I ovulated yesterday evening - the OPK stick actually had something on it! Our donor visited yesterday, and the day before, plus he will be coming again tonight.

Can I ask if anyone else takes any vitamins? I am taking 5 a day - Vit B, Agnus Castus, Pregnacare, Cod Liver Oil and another one whcih I can't remember the name of - but I think it is meant to fake progesterone to help in my luteal phase.
I just started taking this cocktail this month so I am not expecting any major changes yet, but I wondered if anyone else was taking anything?

I want to take baby asprin but apprently you need a prescription from your GP? :wacko:

Hi Ladies,

ALJM, hold off, you don't want the disappointing BFNs as teh eggy really hasn't gotten a chance to implant at 8DPO... GL

SS 17DPO:Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable.

AFM...you can still stalk my chart, but... BFN!! Still no:af: but temps are declining so I expect her soon. The LP is still longer this month, my cycle is longer thus far as well, the first one after MC was 41 days, so, maybe that will be a positive thing next cycle... YES! I am going in for December! I did make an appt with my doc for a check up on things but that is in 2 weeks. Any good plans for you all this weekend? Waiting patiently for anything... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

MM, hope you get good news at your appointment.

AFM, I caved and tested, BFN. DW begged me to test when she got home from work and I was fighting her on it and then I just gave in. She felt so bad when it came back negative. I had her check my cp and she said it was between low and high, not firm but not soft and open. Not what I was looking for. The good part... I definitely have creamy cm, and lots of it! The only time it is like it was last night is before O so that made me feel better.
I am having alot of lower back pain, especially in the area of my right hip. My bbs are sore and I have had heartburn and also very vivid dreams. However, I am feeling out this month. :nope: I have one test left and I'm saving it for Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks for the hugs ladies!

:hi: Gaymummy, sending you tons of babydust and hope your two week wait goes by quickly!!! I take Vitex, prenatals, B6, fish oil, flax oil in the tww and I just added L-Arginine and Borage oil to my list. Wow, must be different in the UK, baby aspirin is availble over the counter in the US. I hope your able to get some if you need it. :flower:

MM~ I'm hopping right back on that train! I have donations set up for next weekend. :thumbup: Good luck with your appointment and I hope you can get some answers soon. :hugs:

Aljm~ Sorry for the bfn, hopefully it's just too early and you'll get that bfp very soon. :dust:

Wilsons~ :wave: How are you feeling?

AFM~ Starting my green tea today and great weather for it too, cold temps are definitely setting in. Hope you all stay warm or cool, depending on your locations and have great weekends! :)

Pinkorblue..ive been okay just exausetd and no morning sickness really just some nausea haha DW was laughing hesterically at me the other night because i saw an eyeball on tv and had to go throw up! lol the things we do!! We goto the Dr Thursday morning for the next ultrasound...nervous!

F'X for your donations next week! are you doing anything different this cycle??

MM o m g when are you testing ive been dying over here waiting to find out hahaha!!

hows everyones weekends?

Also...fun fact that i know youll all want to know lol the sight of lettuce literally makes me want to run for the hills..no idea why but apparently lettuce is my aversion food! haha

Wilsons~ That's pretty lucky that you don't get morning sickness. Well, an eyeball by itself is kinda gross :haha: I don't blame you at all. Yay for Thursday!

Thanks for the crossed fingers! Other than adding a couple of new supplements, not really, I got really great cm last cycle so I'm going to do it all again. :)

The food that makes me feel like running is mushrooms, even if I weren't allergic to them.

Ok guys, got a question for you.... anyone ever get a light pink evap line on a $ store test? I took one this morning with fmu and it appeared neg (I only waited about 2min) and I went back to bed.
It's now been a couple of hours and I just went to the bathroom and looked at the test again and there is a faint pink line. I only have 2 more tests and I'm afraid that with light as the first line is any test taken now after I've had several things to drink would be be neg because of diluted urine.

Should I completely disregard the test or is it okay to be a little hopeful?

(I took a $ store in my last tww and just pulled it out and no evap line.)

so i didnt think i would get on bnb today. seeing as it is my birthday. but i couldn't stay away. i had to check in and see how everyone was doing.

wilson: yay ultrasound!!

gaymummy: lots of :dust:

aljm: oh really! i've never met anyone else with that date. we share the exact same date even down to the year. that's crazy. FXed in your journey

Happy Birthday, Ready!!! :cake:

Aljm~ I've never gotten evaps on $1 store tests myself (mine have always been stark white) but I've read that some people see grayish evaps and others have seen pink ones. =/ Hope that helps a little bit. I would test again either tomorrow or the next day to see if it's a darker line. I hope this is it for you!!!

Tested again this morning and got my :bfp: !!!!!
I can't believe I am actually pregnant!

YES!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Huge congrats and H&H 9 months, I knew it!!! :D **happy :hugs:

CONGRATS ALMJ!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

Happy B-DAY READY!!! :cake:

AFM...Well, AF snuck in on me this weekend. She was roaring too. In fact, each one since MC has been progressively more rough. I am keeping my appt with my doc which is after Thanksgiving just to check things out as I haven't had an AF like that since I first got AF. I was put on BC to help that and regulate it. Not an option I am going for this time though so we shall see. Sorry that I was M.I.A on you all this weekend. The saddness that DW and I went through was rough and the internet was the last thing on my mind. As well, the cramps and flow was soooo very strong, I wasn't moving anyway. I am happy to say, that we have decided that we will try again regardless and move forwar dinto what looks like will be December! We just aren't to the point to take break yet. Since it is later, we will have some time to get the donations and shipments scheduled (you know I am a planner so I will start that work this week) and then we will get a few more tests ( have alot left as we wait to test) and get the ball rolling in a couple of weeks. Still alittle sad, but not as much and cramping has gone down quite a bit so, I am here! GL FXD!:dust: to you all in the TWW, and the act of :sex: Catch that Eggy!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->