Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

PINK, good luck Hun with the donations.... I hope all goes smoothly and your TWW is easy. I will be catching Breaking Dawn during your TWW and easing into OV at the time! :dust:

Look at baby WILSONS! Sooo cute!!

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD6, begin checking CM today. OPKs on Sunday. Woke this morning and AF seems to have left.... Moving right along for an OV. Hoping to OV in about 2 weeks and got 1st confirmation of donation shipment for the 18th. I have been on my vitamins since cycle #1 after MC and till going. I have been keepin gup with my eating and exercising and things are coming together for my Christmas gift! Donations lining up, temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

PINK, good luck Hun with the donations.... I hope all goes smoothly and your TWW is easy. I will be catching Breaking Dawn during your TWW and easing into OV at the time! :dust:

:thumbup::thumbup: Good luck to you as well, I'll be chart stalking! :winkwink:

Hi ladies,
My name is Heidi my partner Shandra and I are ttc. I'm new around her and after a bit of lurking around I finaly decides to post something lol
A little about us I just turned 33 in Sept my partner turned 34 in Oct. I have 3 children from a prevoius marriage. Ages 15,13,and 11. Shandra and I have been together 7 year almost 8. After years of going back and forth on who should carry our child we decided it would probably be easier if I tried first (yay me lol) since Shandra has PCOS. After months of keeping and eye on my periods and so forth and finding a donor we are finaly going to try and go for it this month. I havent done much charting or bbt it just seems to complicated for me right now lol I have been using opk's and I am having surges every month. Just a bit scared because I never actuly planed a pregnancy before my 3 just happened. I'm also scared its been so long since I have gotten pregnant that it will take forever to happen ( just me over thinking I guess) My family jokes that I am fertile Mrytle because I have been pregnant about 7 times since I was 15. Sadly I mc 3 do to a abusive marriage and the 4th I sadly decided not have because at the time I was trying to leave that relationship and could not afford to bring another child into this world. I been praying that that choice doesnt keep me from being able to have a child now. I have longed to have another since then just wasnt ready until I met the love of my life 7 yrs ago. I will stop with the book now lol Please keep us in your prayers as we begin this journey as I will keep you all in mine. Any advice would be nice. Tons of baby dust to all of us still ttc!

Hi everyone!
Well I am 1 day late from my period, and 12 days P/O. I have been experiencing sickness (just a mild sicky feeling) cramps and sore breasts and nipples. My temp dipped on day 7P/O and went shooting up, and it has been going back down for the last 2 days but still way over the cover line.
I have has some spotting last night (hardly any though) and lots of creamy discharge.
I am going to wait until Thursday to test though as I often have a lot of the above symptoms (although not all at once) and then go on to have my period. So Thursday would be 14 days P/O - I usually have my period 11 days P/O.

Good luck with everyone else this cycle and I will update on Thursday!

Hi everyone!
Well I am 1 day late from my period, and 12 days P/O. I have been experiencing sickness (just a mild sicky feeling) cramps and sore breasts and nipples. My temp dipped on day 7P/O and went shooting up, and it has been going back down for the last 2 days but still way over the cover line.
I have has some spotting last night (hardly any though) and lots of creamy discharge.
I am going to wait until Thursday to test though as I often have a lot of the above symptoms (although not all at once) and then go on to have my period. So Thursday would be 14 days P/O - I usually have my period 11 days P/O.

Good luck with everyone else this cycle and I will update on Thursday!

Hi GayMummy,
Just wanted to say hope you get your :bfp: ! I'm new around here this is going to be my first cycle so I'm pretty nervous and anxious.

Welcome Heidi and good luck mummy let us know!!
pink how habit been going?? Been keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you :)

Thanks ladies!
The spotting has still continued so fingers crossed!
Welcome Heidi, I hope you get lucky!

Thanks ladies! I will let you know how it goes. Hoping I get my surge friday or before and not saterday. since my donor can only come over before and then again monday this first cycle:nope:

:wave: welcome to the group HEIDI! T hanks for sharing your story. I hope you all get very lucky and see a dark sticky BFP soon!! :dust:

GAYMUMMY, GL FXD! :dust:

Hi Ladies!!!:hi:

PINK, Hey Hun! How's things???

2MOMMIES, how are you this morning?

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD9, had a very long busy weekend. Got everything lined up, donations are scheduled and ready for delivery, doc appt for IUI set as well... Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... I'm continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

:wave: welcome to the group HEIDI! T hanks for sharing your story. I hope you all get very lucky and see a dark sticky BFP soon!! :dust:

GAYMUMMY, GL FXD! :dust:

Hi Ladies!!!:hi:

PINK, Hey Hun! How's things???

2MOMMIES, how are you this morning?

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD9, had a very long busy weekend. Got everything lined up, donations are scheduled and ready for delivery, doc appt for IUI set as well... Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... I'm continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Thank you MrsMM24. Happy to have found you ladies going through this with me dont feel alone now. So many wonderful stories on here gives me hope. I was to start ttc last month but AF didnt show up. so I freaked out a little bit, which I should known better. I usualy have a month out the year when she doesnt show up but why the month I wanted to try so go figure lol She finaly showed up right on schedule so hopeing to get started sooner then later.

Tons of :dust: to us all and hope to see :bfp: poping up every where!

:hi: Welcome aboard, Heidi, :hugs: for sharing and wishing you a speedy bfp! :flower:

Wilsons~ Thanks, crossed fingers and toes are always appreciated! :)

GayMummy~ FX for you!

MM~ Hey! Pretty good, donations are done, just waiting to see when O will show up now lol. Good luck with the IUI and I hope this cycle brings your Christmas bfp!!!

Carrie&Char~ Not sure where Char is in her cycle but I hope the spotting is a good thing. :flower:

AFM~ I think I got the donations a little too early but I used preseed so I hope whatever fertile fluid I had will keep them swimming until O. Not much I can do but stay positive, I can still hope! :) :dust:

Ok so I have a question I think I know the answe but im asking anyway lol Is it a good idea to inseminate on expected ov day as well? I'm so new to this whole planning thing so bare with me lol

CARRIE, it could be implantation depending on where CHAR is in her cycle. As PINK said, it could be good. Take note of it, how much, and for how long... GL FXD! :dust:

HEIDI, YES!!! DEFINITELY!!! Best days for catching conception window are proven to be: 2-O, 1-O, OV, and OV-1... GL

Ok so I have a question I think I know the answe but im asking anyway lol Is it a good idea to inseminate on expected ov day as well? I'm so new to this whole planning thing so bare with me lol

I would! :)

Ok Pink I planed on it but wasnt sure if it was a good time or not lol

Thanks for the info MrsMM24. I plan on having donor do his thing 2 days before ov then again on the day of so fingers crossed and toes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->