Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Conception & Pregnancy Prayer

I thank you Father that Jesus has borne all my sickness and diseases and carried all my pains away so by His stripes I am healed and made whole! Therefore, in Jesus name ..... I bind Satan's power and hold over our wombs and our bodies. I command ALL forms of sickness and disease to be removed. I command infertility and the curse of barrenness to be removed in Jesus name! I profess according to the Word of God that .... I have a blessed, prosperous, healthy and FRUITFUL womb!! I command health into our bodies and I say "Body in Jesus name you are to conceive and be pregnant!! Every part of you is to come in line with the Word of GOD. You will function efficiently, the way you were created to be: fearfully and wonderfully made." I also pray for good solid attachment of my baby to the uterine wall, and then for my baby to grow perfectly, be nourished, and protected for the full nine months. I plead the blood of Jesus as a hedge of protection around the womb, protecting my baby from all harm. I declare this in Jesus name as the Word says: ask whatever you wish in Jesus name and it will be done! I give you all the glory for my healing and for my baby. Let it be done to me according to your Word!! I confess Jesus Christ as Lord of my life and I receive the power of God that is the fullness of my Salvation I thank you Lord that by Jesus stripes I have been healed! Therefore, I bind Satan's power over my body and I resist sickness, disease and pain, in Jesus name! You are to loose your hold on my body and life forever. Jesus bore my sickness, disease and pain in my place so I can be set free. I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I am redeemed from miscarriage I am redeemed from barrenness Therefore I command my body in Jesus name to come in line with the Word of God and to behave healed. You are to function the way God created you to: perfectly and efficiently because you are fear-fully and wonderfully made. I proclaim my freedom and redemption today and I pronounce in Jesus name that I am made whole.In Jesus name, Amen! .

hey ladies :hi:

so my weekend went by super fast but i did get a few things done. AF decided to come early this month but what can you do. this just means i'm on track for an early OV. so ill have to pay close attention to my CM. it sucks just a little cause me, DW and a few friends are going to Vegas for my last bday celebration (im known to party all month). :happydance:

we also went and stopped at the outlets and i made a big purchase. i finally got the babybag that i've been wanting. we caught a great sale at Coach (im a bit of a labelwhore) :haha: and so DW got me a winter purse and i got my bag! i put a pic below. ive made other baby purchases before but this is the most exciting to me...im silly i know

i also got to go and check out some great dane puppies. i picked one out, she is so adorable! my dear Stevie was a shitzu/pekingese, she passed away on Oct 6th a month before my bday. so thats the only reason im even thinking of getting a new puppy. she's definitely not replacing Stevie but will help with the grief and void in my heart. i've even been told it could help with conception since a happier and less depressed me can make for a more inviting womb. we will see if its at all true. now i'm deciding on a name. Daisy, Nahla, or Monroe (after Marilyn Monroe..luv her) what do you think? i attached a pic she's the last one on the right (the grey one).

so that was my weekend. how were yours??????

Attachments

• IMG_20111113_194320[1].jpg
    IMG_20111113_194320[1].jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2011-11-11_09-44-28_337.jpg
    2011-11-11_09-44-28_337.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
hey ladies :hi:

so my weekend went by super fast but i did get a few things done. AF decided to come early this month but what can you do. this just means i'm on track for an early OV. so ill have to pay close attention to my CM. it sucks just a little cause me, DW and a few friends are going to Vegas for my last bday celebration (im known to party all month). :happydance:

we also went and stopped at the outlets and i made a big purchase. i finally got the babybag that i've been wanting. we caught a great sale at Coach (im a bit of a labelwhore) :haha: and so DW got me a winter purse and i got my bag! i put a pic below. ive made other baby purchases before but this is the most exciting to me...im silly i know

i also got to go and check out some great dane puppies. i picked one out, she is so adorable! my dear Stevie was a shitzu/pekingese, she passed away on Oct 6th a month before my bday. so thats the only reason im even thinking of getting a new puppy. she's definitely not replacing Stevie but will help with the grief and void in my heart. i've even been told it could help with conception since a happier and less depressed me can make for a more inviting womb. we will see if its at all true. now i'm deciding on a name. Daisy, Nahla, or Monroe (after Marilyn Monroe..luv her) what do you think? i attached a pic she's the last one on the right (the grey one).

so that was my weekend. how were yours??????

Wow you sound like me DW about had a heart attack because I spent a bunch of money on a Ralph Lauren baby clothes. Im a lable whore too lmao

LOVE that bag READY! gonna have to go get myself one, also a label whore haha but DW endulges me where she can haha!!

Such cute puppies great danes are the best, we have 115lb 3 year old lab who is the biggest baby ever we love him to peices. Nothing like puppy kisses :) Love the name Monroe btw. Sorry about your other dog i lost a dog a few years ago..so hard!! Good luck with her :)

Hi everyone!
Well I am an idiot! I was thinking last afternoon that things didn't add up - mainly me! I checked my chart and realised I put in the Tuesday and Wednesday of my ovulation week in twice so I hadn't missed my period at all!
So today was day 31, my temp plummeted and no suprises - AF is here. I can't undersatnd why my body has been playing tricks as far as all the symptoms but never mind.

On the plus side I have managed to lengthen my luteal phase by 1-2 days with the vitamins I have been taking, and I also get to start using my Clear Blue ovulation kit!

Of course I am disappointed but my PMS symptoms always seem to clear the day before I actually start, which they had, so I had a heads up.

Good luck to everyone else on the TTW!

Hi guys

Charlotte stopped bleeding last night but has had soem discomfort this morning.

We had the embryo transfered last monday and have to do the test on friday, spoke to the clinic and they told us not to worry and just try to relax, which is hard as i think our LO has other plans...

She is still on hormones tablets and pesseries and is getting abit down trying to keep positive though

Ready4ourbaby: - Love the bag!!!!!

READY, LOOOVE the bag! I am not really a label whore, DW is though, friends wonder how that worked as they expected me to be. I do however accept and appreciate any label she chooses to get me and when I can myself.... :haha: So sorry about Stevie, I totally understand. You are right though, happiness helps the womb....I love the name Monroe, but also Nahla.... GL with the name game... As for partying the whole month, don't see why you couldn't even with OV approaching... Enjoy you bday!!!

GAYMUMMY, sorry that AF flew in. Hope you get a handle on tracking cycles. YAY for a longer LP, that will be helpful! :dust:

CARRIE, :hugs: to CHAR! It is rough, but definitely try to remain calm and relaxed. I know how that can be however as we are pretty far in this journey. Relaxing thoughts sent both of your way. :dust:

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD10. Everything is planned and got days off work for donation appts, so just waiting for it all to come together. Continuing to get vitamins in, exercise, and eat good. I am anxious to try for the biggest Christmas gift I've ever received! :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

So sorry mummy but onto the next month!
Good luck testing Friday Carrie&char. Hope she feels better!!

I know every once and a while I wish I had another lesbian ttc to talk to.

heidi ~ yea DW gets upset sometimes. but i always get everything on sell so she cant be to mad.

wilson & mm~ thanks i love it! ive been walking about the house with it all week. im a bit spoiled (loads) :haha: but she can only be mad at herself. i felt a bit guilty today aboiut getting a new puppy. then i realized the i lost Stevie around the same time the new puppy was born. so i know this is probably meant to be as i believe in reincarnation.

GL ladies

Ready~ Awesome bag and such adorable puppies!!! :D I'm very sorry about Stevie big :hugs: I hope your new puppy fills your heart with lots of love!

GayMummy~ Boooo for AF coming in on you but yay for a longer lp! Good luck and :dust: for next cycle.

Carrie~ Keeping Char in my thoughts, glad to hear the spotting stopped.

heidi ~ yea DW gets upset sometimes. but i always get everything on sell so she cant be to mad.

wilson & mm~ thanks i love it! ive been walking about the house with it all week. im a bit spoiled (loads) :haha: but she can only be mad at herself. i felt a bit guilty today aboiut getting a new puppy. then i realized the i lost Stevie around the same time the new puppy was born. so i know this is probably meant to be as i believe in reincarnation.

GL ladies

Lol yeah Dw says shes mad but she still gives me whatever I want too. I'm spoiled rotten and she knows she made me that way so shes really only upset at herself for making me that way lmao:happydance:

Good morning ladies!
Hope everyone has a good day! Lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to us all!!!

Good Morning HEIDI and LADIES!!! :hi:

Hope you are all doing well in your journey.

CARRIE, hope CHAR is getting along better!:flower:

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD11. First donations begin on CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Thanksgiving threw it off a little, but my OV days have been CD17, 18, and 21 and the average of the three is CD19. Watching my chart closely and willing to squeeze in more donations if they become avail.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hi Guys

Charlotte feeling loads better!!!! Hungrey though which is really funny!,

TEST Date tomorrow:thumbup:

Got the day of work so we can be there together so will update everybody when back at work on monday morning!!!!:wacko:

Carrie~ Good luck and fx for good news!!! :happydance: for Char, glad she's feeling better! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Quick update...Well, for some reason, I don't have the anxiousness today... I have donations beginning early Monday morning! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21 here we come!!! So far OV is holding off good, I am hoping that I OV on CD18/19 and don't need the standby delivery on CD23. I would be 1DPO on Thanksgiving day! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Any good plans for the weekend Lovely Ladies??

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I stumbled upon this board while looking for some support and information. Since I'm actively seeking support, I feel it only fair to share a bit about me. I was a single momma up until March of this year, when I met my fiance. I had considered myself straight for most of my 33 years and had this picture of what my life was going to be. Then I met my fiance who is the most amazing person I've every met and I fell hard. He is a transgender male, still has all the lady bits ( hope that wasn't too much to share). We are going to marry in February. Since I'm older and have had 3 miscarriage (two before my now teenage daughter and one with twins after) we decide to get a jump on trying to conceive. We have a very close friend who is a donor and we did home insemination on the 8th of this month. I'm just a full on wreck in this waiting game and most of my friends just don't understand my new relationship or why we are trying to conceive. They feel if I wanted children I should have just "stayed with men." So I have my annual female check up today and am a wee bit nervous and anxious hoping that maybe they can already tell if I'm pregnant but at the same time worried that I'm not. Well I hope to get to know some of you all and hope everyone is having a great week and lots of success in baby making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->