Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Welcome to the group NerdyMoma...

Well ladys I have a question for those of you who have been doing this for a while. I have a 28 day cycle and I usualy ov around cd 14. Im on cd 11 today. TMI but ive been checking my cm everyday since i stoped af day before yesterday there was some a mixture of some creamy and what looked and felt like snot lmao sorry yesterday just a tiny bit creamy and more of the snotty stuff. today it was very strechy with a tiny specks of pink. Ive never had specks of pink in my cm. Does this mean Im close to oving? Im lucky to have a donor who is only a 30 min so we started inseminating today even though I havent had a + opk yet and will do so everyother day until ov has passed. Crossing my finger for this month. Our donor has 5 other donor children through Ai and 3 where concived on the first cycle Im prying we are number 4 lol. Lost of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all!!!

MM~ Sounds like that's a good thing. :) Yay for Monday, sending you catch the egg vibes!!

NerdyMomma~ Welcome! Aww, sorry your friends aren't being very supportive. :hugs: Hope the end of your tww brings you a bfp! :flower:

Heidi~ I haven't experienced that myself but have heard of that, it's considered another fertility sign. That's awesome that your donor is only 30 minutes away. Sounds very promising for you and fx that you'll be the 4th first cycle conception. :)

:happydance:

Hello!!! i finally found other lesbians on this site!!!!
so i start IUI thsi cycle just waiting on af who is due this weekend!!!!

ladies help me out here is it worth it to do b2b iuis with donor sperm?

doc is putting me on clomid and using the trigger

also what are the side effects of clomid?

MM~ Sounds like that's a good thing. :) Yay for Monday, sending you catch the egg vibes!!

NerdyMomma~ Welcome! Aww, sorry your friends aren't being very supportive. :hugs: Hope the end of your tww brings you a bfp! :flower:

Heidi~ I haven't experienced that myself but have heard of that, it's considered another fertility sign. That's awesome that your donor is only 30 minutes away. Sounds very promising for you and fx that you'll be the 4th first cycle conception. :)

Thanks Pink. Still havent got my +opk yet. Soon I hope im cd 12 so we will see what happens.

Heidi~ You're welcome. :) Hope you get your positive opk soon!

Mrs. Rodrigues~ I wish I had helpful advice but I inseminate at home and don't use clomid but I hope someone can give you some insight. I wish you lots of luck with your iui and that you get your bfp!

Mrs. R I used the trigger ad Gemara as it had a lot less side effects than clonus so I can't help you out we just did 1 Iui per cycle because of the cost of the donor sperm but it all worked out good luck to tou

Morning ladies, unfortunaley some bad news, not peggies, we did a test of friday morning with the test given to us by the clinic, nothing...... rang the clinic who told us charlottes HCG levels might not be high enough to be detected and to do another test over the weekend...

This did not put a good mood over the weekend :growlmad:

We did another test on saturday morning and nothing again what was we doing wrong the clinic does nto open on a weekend so who do we ring....????:shrug:

We rang my friend who is a GP and they booked us in for a blood test today but yesterday charlotte started bleeding quite bad so we knew what had happened :nope: Charlotte was upset and we all had a bit of a cry.. my friend came round and checked Charlotte over just to make sure and told her to rest lots and lots.

We had a good chat and have decided not to start again to back end of next year and to have a little holiday and finish driving lessons and pass! Then start again, i have been ever so pround of my beautiful wife as she has shown true courage and lots of love through the whole process and put my hands up to all you ladies who inject, take hormones and out up with it all ! lots of hugs all round, we are very luck to already have a beautiful full of beans little girl and if god wants us to have just one so be it but just 1 embryo left so 1 more go next year then calling it a day, Charlotte already been through a lot and only think she can do it once more plus it cost soooo much!

:sad2: really sorry to put a downer on the morning but you guys have been helpful and i hope to help some other ladies on their journey and if i can help in any way please let me know lots of love !!

Thank you Heidi, Pinkorblue and Wilsons for the warm welcome. Heidi, I hope it’s going well with the opk, sending lots of good thoughts your way. Our donor is also not far away but we have the added complication of having to go pick up the sample and keep it the right temp and get it home in time.
Mrs.Rodrigues I don’t have much advise on your situation either but wish you lots of luck. I’m just barely starting out and doing so at home.
CarrieandChar I’m sorry about the bad news and wish you the best. Hope you guys have nice little holiday.

As for me, I’m still anxiously waiting. AF is due tomorrow, I’m not feeling much PMS but that could come on at any time I suppose. The wait is excruciating. I know the odds are slim that it will work on the first try but, I’m still hopeful. We are prepping for Thanksgiving here and this will be our first as a couple/family. I’m hoping maybe we’ll find out we have a bun in the oven in time for turkey day! Hope everyone is doing well, take care and tons of luck to everyone!!!

Morning ladies, unfortunaley some bad news, not peggies, we did a test of friday morning with the test given to us by the clinic, nothing...... rang the clinic who told us charlottes HCG levels might not be high enough to be detected and to do another test over the weekend...

This did not put a good mood over the weekend :growlmad:

We did another test on saturday morning and nothing again what was we doing wrong the clinic does nto open on a weekend so who do we ring....????:shrug:

We rang my friend who is a GP and they booked us in for a blood test today but yesterday charlotte started bleeding quite bad so we knew what had happened :nope: Charlotte was upset and we all had a bit of a cry.. my friend came round and checked Charlotte over just to make sure and told her to rest lots and lots.

We had a good chat and have decided not to start again to back end of next year and to have a little holiday and finish driving lessons and pass! Then start again, i have been ever so pround of my beautiful wife as she has shown true courage and lots of love through the whole process and put my hands up to all you ladies who inject, take hormones and out up with it all ! lots of hugs all round, we are very luck to already have a beautiful full of beans little girl and if god wants us to have just one so be it but just 1 embryo left so 1 more go next year then calling it a day, Charlotte already been through a lot and only think she can do it once more plus it cost soooo much!

:sad2: really sorry to put a downer on the morning but you guys have been helpful and i hope to help some other ladies on their journey and if i can help in any way please let me know lots of love !!

Sorry hun hope the new year brings you guys what you are longing for. Hugs :hugs:

Thank you Heidi, Pinkorblue and Wilsons for the warm welcome. Heidi, I hope it’s going well with the opk, sending lots of good thoughts your way. Our donor is also not far away but we have the added complication of having to go pick up the sample and keep it the right temp and get it home in time.
Mrs.Rodrigues I don’t have much advise on your situation either but wish you lots of luck. I’m just barely starting out and doing so at home.
CarrieandChar I’m sorry about the bad news and wish you the best. Hope you guys have nice little holiday.

As for me, I’m still anxiously waiting. AF is due tomorrow, I’m not feeling much PMS but that could come on at any time I suppose. The wait is excruciating. I know the odds are slim that it will work on the first try but, I’m still hopeful. We are prepping for Thanksgiving here and this will be our first as a couple/family. I’m hoping maybe we’ll find out we have a bun in the oven in time for turkey day! Hope everyone is doing well, take care and tons of luck to everyone!!!

Hey Nerdy your welcome. You should get some softcups then you can try to inseminate before you get home so its fresher. You can find them online and some drug stores carry them I found mine at walmart for 5.50. Good luck and tons of:dust::dust::dust:

Good morning ladies,
So things are going well been doing our thing every otherday. But still no + opk yet. I'm not to worried yet my cycle maybe a little of because last moth was a wacky cycle I only had a spot of blood once the day after i was expecting af to arive and once the next day and that was it. this usualy happens to me once a year and it had to pick last month to happen so we will see what happens. I had a faint saterday night and yesterday it was a bit darker but not dark enough so hopefully any day now ill have a big dark line lol

My opk's top one is last nights there is a very light line dont know if you can see them my cam on my phone blows lol and bottom one is darker and turned up right away this mornings. What do you ladies think am I getting closer to a +?

Attachments

• 1321888884099.jpg
    1321888884099.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 41
HEIDI, I think that it is almost pos! GL :dust:

Welcome MRS ROD and NERDY!!! :wave: I hope that you find the support and information here that you need. I however cannot help with Clomid as I am doing natural IUIs and donor sperm.. You are welcome to read my journal to get details. (It's in my siggy) GL :dust:

PINK and WILSONS, I am so nervous, one donation down and about 4 more to go! Whew!

How is everyone???

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD16, OV is definitely approaching... Donations Tomorrow morning, early!!! CD17, CD18, CD20, and CD23 here we come!!! My cervix has also begun to soften and move. CM is looking good. I was hoping not to OV until CD18/19 and so far so good so I won't complain if OV starts any time this week!! FXD! I have been on my green tea, grapefruit juice, vitamins, eating, and sleep. Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Heidi~ I say almost also, come on darker lines!

MM~ Everything looks and sounds like it's coming together for you. Sending lots of relaxing thoughts your way! :thumbup: :dust:

Carrie~ Very big :hugs: to you and Char, I'm so sorry AF came along. I hope you both enjoy your holiday and get your bfp next year. :flower:

Nerdy~ You're welcome and FX AF doesn't show up. Awww, I hope you both have a lovely Thanksgiving together! :)

Thanks ladies keepng my fx! Hope to see a :bfp: next month for all of us who will be testing then. Tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of us

Okay ladies soo af came yesterday as expected :happydance: and i went for baseline bloodwork today!

I will be stating clomid tommorow (cd3-7) 100mgs and go back on the 30th for another ultrasound and my trigger...then i believe the 1st for my first IUI :thumbup:

well until then i get to be anxious and from what i hear ultra moody thanks to clomid lol.

question anyone get a :bfp: whether it be at home or with a doctor medicated or not

i need some hope!

Thanks for the tips on the softcups, that is an excellent idea. If this round didn't take
I will definitely be doing that next go round. I agree with MM that sure does look
almost positive!

Thanks MM for the welcome and I am so glad to have found this group, already
the support and welcome has been fantastic. I saw you mention grapefruit juice, is that
good nutritional support for fertility? Good luck this month!

Pinkorblue thanks for keepin your FX, I'm a little sore today in my lower back
can't quite tell if it's PMS or not. Doesn't seem as severe as normal but my AF symptoms
are always all over the place, so who know. She is due today so I'm a total mess but thank
goodness I have plenty to keep me busy.

Sending lots of good thoughts to you mrs. rodrigues for your IUI on the 1st.

Today has been a little wonky. My fiance and I are on the outs a bit and I'm feeling pretty cranky but trying to keep a positive outlook. Keeping super busy today so that I don't obsess over AF coming or not coming. Have a great day everyone and good luck!!!

MRSRODRIG, YES!!! Plenty of women, including myself have gotten BFP here. I have had 2, DD and 1 MC. I haven't used medication, but there are soooo many more women here that have. GL

NERDY, yes, it helps with the enviornment that the sperm have to swim in. (my journal gives more details) but sperm can swim better and live long in less hostile environments and grapefruit juice in moderation helps CM.

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD17, Another donation in about 2 hours! 2 down 3 to go!!! CD17, CD18, CD20, and CD23 here we come!!! CM is looking good still and softcups are working lovely! Hoping I OV tonight or tomorrow! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

nerdy ~ WELCOME!!! GL & FXD that you have success on the first try.

mrs. rod ~ Hi and welcome to the group. i dont have any experience with iui or clomid. but im sure you will help on the site.

wilsons ~ how are you feeling these days?

carrie ~ im sorry things didnt work out. i hope you see that :bfp: next year :thumbup:

mm ~ GL & FXD i hope this is the cycle you get a sticky bean:happydance:

AFM ~ im CD11 starting donations tomorrow CD12-CD17. hoping to OV on CD15/CD16 but i'm already feeling a little crampy already...CM is good as well.. so i got all my supplies lined up. first time using softcups so FXD! i had a blast in Vegas and im excited for Thanksgiving. I doing a huge meal for our friends and family out here again.

how was everybody's weekend???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->