Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Hey ladies,
So after looking through my chart and my last 3 cycles i miss calculated my cycle is actually 32 day long and not 28. So im actully do to ov cd 18 or 19. Opk's where a bit darker last night and tmi but cm is very watery right now woke me up from my sleep lol Meet our donor today for another donation and then again sat just in case wanted to do friday to but everyones going to be to busy. Oh well fx for all of us this cycle. Who's going to be starting 2ww with me? loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all.. Hope to see :bfp: soon:thumbup:

Okay ladies soo af came yesterday as expected :happydance: and i went for baseline bloodwork today!

I will be stating clomid tommorow (cd3-7) 100mgs and go back on the 30th for another ultrasound and my trigger...then i believe the 1st for my first IUI :thumbup:

well until then i get to be anxious and from what i hear ultra moody thanks to clomid lol.

question anyone get a :bfp: whether it be at home or with a doctor medicated or not

i need some hope!

Just wanted to say welcome to the group and best of luck on your journey. Tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

READY, sooo glad you had a blast in Vegas for your b-day celebration. GL FXD! For the upcoming donations :dust: I am huge fan of softcups. They come with alot in the box, so I hope that you have looked at the picture and practiced....

HEIDI, yeah, I try to keep 3-4 apps, FF, etc so that I can know my cycle back and forth as it is not the same every month, most women will learn that after charting, it changes every other month by a day or two or every couple of months. Sounds like your timing is great right now! GL FXD! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD18, Ok, donations are tiring me and my chart doesn't indicate OV yet, so, next donation is CD20, and CD23!!! Could have missed the surge with the OPK as my CM is now creamy, but my temp hasn't dropped so I will assume I am still fertile. Hoping I OV tonight! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hey ladies,
So I'm so angry right now. Didnt get any sleep last night and had to be out the house by 6am. Well our donor couldnt come over to our place today so we had to drive 45 min away to a danm Denny's near his work. Well my other half decides she wants to get up late and we end up leaving 15 mins late no big deal we make it at 7 like we said we would. Well as it if isn't crazy enough that we have our donor do his thing in the restroom I go in after him put his junk in the soft cup and guess what as im putting it in some spills and get on my danm hand ewwww at that point i just want to scream so I hope enough stayed in the darn cup had about 5 or 5 1/2 ml in the syringe so fxd. And not to happy that on top of everything else donor wont be able to donate friday or saterday he'll be gone all weekend. Well just did an okp and the line was darker then last night it looked + so me being me used my last digi and it didnt show a darn happy face grrr im supposed to ov friday or saterday. wth cm is looking great opk looked good having lower back pain and pain in my lower ab so I know ov is coming just hope I had enough :spermy::spermy::spermy: and one makes to where it needs to go fx:shrug:
Sorry needed to vent! Gl to all of us and tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies,
So I'm so angry right now. Didnt get any sleep last night and had to be out the house by 6am. Well our donor couldnt come over to our place today so we had to drive 45 min away to a danm Denny's near his work. Well my other half decides she wants to get up late and we end up leaving 15 mins late no big deal we make it at 7 like we said we would. Well as it if isn't crazy enough that we have our donor do his thing in the restroom I go in after him put his junk in the soft cup and guess what as im putting it in some spills and get on my danm hand ewwww at that point i just want to scream so I hope enough stayed in the darn cup had about 5 or 5 1/2 ml in the syringe so fxd. And not to happy that on top of everything else donor wont be able to donate friday or saterday he'll be gone all weekend. Well just did an okp and the line was darker then last night it looked + so me being me used my last digi and it didnt show a darn happy face grrr im supposed to ov friday or saterday. wth cm is looking great opk looked good having lower back pain and pain in my lower ab so I know ov is coming just hope I had enough :spermy::spermy::spermy: and one makes to where it needs to go fx:shrug:

ahh bless ya!!! hope it work sending lots of sticky thoughts your way :thumbup:

READY, sooo glad you had a blast in Vegas for your b-day celebration. GL FXD! For the upcoming donations :dust: I am huge fan of softcups. They come with alot in the box, so I hope that you have looked at the picture and practiced....

HEIDI, yeah, I try to keep 3-4 apps, FF, etc so that I can know my cycle back and forth as it is not the same every month, most women will learn that after charting, it changes every other month by a day or two or every couple of months. Sounds like your timing is great right now! GL FXD! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD18, Ok, donations are tiring me and my chart doesn't indicate OV yet, so, next donation is CD20, and CD23!!! Could have missed the surge with the OPK as my CM is now creamy, but my temp hasn't dropped so I will assume I am still fertile. Hoping I OV tonight! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Thanks fxd for you too. Question what apps do you use ff has been getting on my nerves lately lol

Hey ladies,

ahh bless ya!!! hope it work sending lots of sticky thoughts your way :thumbup:

Thank you so much:hugs:

Thanks fxd for you too. Question what apps do you use ff has been getting on my nerves lately lol

I use WomanLog (android), OvuView (android), PT (android), Countdown to pregnancy (computer), and FF (computer) all have different methods, which means I have a pretty different range for fertility. I usually take 1st fertile app to last fertile app and schedule donations for that time. GL

:growlmad: finaly had some sleep woke this after noon to the worst pain on my right side feels like my ovary is going to pop lol

Good luck hedi!!!

Well ladies i purchased our first vial of donor sperm today! wasnt the bank or donor we were orinally going to use. orginally we found a donor we liked at california cryo which im sure you know is super expensive! and the donor there was anyonomous...well on a whim last night i checked out manhattan cryobank and found an amazing brazilian donor!!!!!(my wife is brazilian so this is a big deal before we settled for italian) it gets better though he is willing to be contacted after the child is 18!! and 200 dollars less!!! needless to see we jumped on it (his baby picture looks just like desyrees <3 )

the down side to doing it on a whim is we have the holiday weekend and i go for iui weds or thursday....so i played the frantic fax machine tag game today and im am praying that my doctors office gets that a1 orm over to them first thing monday morning!! so it can ship and be on time! :wacko:

im all over the place as far As emotions go right now i just want to do it already! eeek!!

have a great thanksgiving everyone!!

Good luck hedi!!!

Well ladies i purchased our first vial of donor sperm today! wasnt the bank or donor we were orinally going to use. orginally we found a donor we liked at california cryo which im sure you know is super expensive! and the donor there was anyonomous...well on a whim last night i checked out manhattan cryobank and found an amazing brazilian donor!!!!!(my wife is brazilian so this is a big deal before we settled for italian) it gets better though he is willing to be contacted after the child is 18!! and 200 dollars less!!! needless to see we jumped on it (his baby picture looks just like desyrees <3 )

the down side to doing it on a whim is we have the holiday weekend and i go for iui weds or thursday....so i played the frantic fax machine tag game today and im am praying that my doctors office gets that a1 orm over to them first thing monday morning!! so it can ship and be on time! :wacko:

im all over the place as far As emotions go right now i just want to do it already! eeek!!

have a great thanksgiving everyone!!

Thank you! Gl to you to try and stay relaxed. I know easier said then done but stress is never good. So hears to all of us may we all get our sticky beans sooner then later

mm ~ thank you..FXD to you!!! im right behind you..we may end up being bump buddies:thumbup:

heidi ~ i use MyDay (android), OvuView (android), and FF (pc & android)

AFM ~ im CD12 and had the first donation this afternoon. no dark line on opk yet but it is a bit darker than yesterday. i know OV is near cause im super crampy. i have at least 4 more donations coming over the holiday weekend. luckly our donor is a close friend and in our city. so FXD for the first cycle:happydance:

mm ~ thank you..FXD to you!!! im right behind you..we may end up being bump buddies:thumbup:

heidi ~ i use MyDay (android), OvuView (android), and FF (pc & android)

AFM ~ im CD12 and had the first donation this afternoon. no dark line on opk yet but it is a bit darker than yesterday. i know OV is near cause im super crampy. i have at least 4 more donations coming over the holiday weekend. luckly our donor is a close friend and in our city. so FXD for the first cycle:happydance:

Good Luck!!

Ready,thanks for the welcome and happy belated b-day :cake: I’m getting married in Vegas in February can’t wait to get away! I hope the donation was a success for you FX

Heidi I’m sorry the donation was so stressful for you and hope you get to feeling better and the pain lets up for you. When we tried earlier this month it was a disaster. Being our first try it was quite the scene of ridiculousness, we definitely should have done a bit more research before our trial run :dohh:

MM thank you for listing all those apps, can’t wait to check some of them out! I really admire the efforts you and everyone on here puts into the tracking :thumbup: It is really eye opening for me, I also picked up the grapefruit this evening while finishing up Thanksgiving shopping.

Well today AF showed and a day late no less. I was pretty disappointed and let myself have a good little pity party but am moving on to trying again. Our donor is willing and able; however, we are hoping we can get more than one donation during the window of opportunity. It's been a pretty long day, going to try to get some rest.

Lots of good luck to everyone :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Have a good night everyone!

Congrats on your first purchase mrs rodrigues and lots of luck!!!

Nerdy - Thank u! Congrats on the wedding!!! I'm sure you all will have a good time. Sorry it didn't work this cycle. But at least now you know your in for and can be better prepared for next time:thumbup:

Happy thanksgiving ladies! Feeling way better then I did when I went to bed last night. All this ttc stuff is making me crazy had the weirdist dream that I was back home in NY and I tested a week after insem just because i wanted to pee on something and it was bfp i did this twice then I mad dw test it was - I checked a third time and it was a bfp again and then I jumped up out my sleep with my heart racing looked at dw snooring and I pasted back out lol Im going nuts I tell you:happydance:

Happy Thanksgiving Lovely Ladies!!!!!!

AFM....im cd13 today and 2nd donation done...we finally got our system done so we should have no more problems...softcups may not be for me:nope:..im off to work in a few hours...since we both work today we will be having our big dinner on saturday..

Hi ladies,
Hope everyone had a great thanks giving.
Well opk was really light today. My darkest days were tu, we,and yesterday morning was lighter also. Had cramping on my right side really bad wed after noon untill yesterday morning then they lightened up. Today just having some small twinges on my right side. So I guess the wait now begings fxd it works and I had enough donations on time lol

Opk from this week mon-fri top to bottom

Attachments

• 1322235712015.jpg
    1322235712015.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member