Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

Lunaty

Reaction score
Hello Girls,

As we had some good and bad news from the last thread i thought id some it up and get you guys to fill in infor for our new readers and joiners :D

CarrieB Congrats on yuor little bean!!
Ivory We couldnt be happier for you :happydance:

Please keep us up to date on your progress and post the links to your preggers journal in your next post :cloud9:

As for the ones who havnt had their hard earned :bfp: yet, please post a quick summery so new readers can join in!

:hugs: to all
Sam

Journal links:

Lunaty's journal
CarrieB's journal
Ivory's journal
Morayo's journal
Leo's journal
AlexisAedyn's journal

ps: if anyone is missing or joining please PM me your journal link so i can add it in ;)

Ill be first :)

Im Sam and am 22, this is my first cycle actively TTC..
Am now on CD41 and have had 3 :bfn:s on 18/19DPO

My calculations might be off, or i might be preggers or i might have something seriously wrong with me :blush: (apart form insanity)

i stopped BCP in August (4 months ago)

Ill be testing again tomorrow morning so fingers crossed..
If it's another :bfn: im going to wait until i have my Gyno appointment on 12-12 (for a Colposcopy) and will see what she says to this all...

I am Jaimi. I'm 3 months shy of 20 and my fiance is 19.
This is our first time TTC and its been rough. He is in the army so he isnt home much, and i went off of bcp at the end of July 2008. I didnt have a normal :witch: for over 100 days. I finally got my first AF november 5th, so we were really trying to track this month. We're hoping this is our sticky bean!! Although we've been trying for months, this is the first official cycle. :dance:

Sam, there is totally not something seriously wrong with you! Well for all the people joining team rainbow this cycle, lots of luck and baby dust to you all. So far we have a 50% success rate per cycle (admittedly team rainbow has only had one collective cycle but still!) so keep it up! Will be using this thread now to keep you all updated! :hug: x

Alexis, my OH is in the military and away mon-fri and we got pregnant (somehow!?) in our first cycle so there is hope! Stay positive and good luck x

thanks ivory!! what branch of the military? how old is he? my DF is Active Duty Infantry Airborne. First line of fire basically. We're hoping we are this month. But i don't know how long my normal cycle will be, or if I even Oed. im assuming I did because of the ewcm and cp.

Btw, I am 7dpo (I think) so I will be testing next week sometime. :happydance:

I think we have got quite some testers coming up?!
When are you testing Farie?

hi girls im new to here . this may be a silly ? but what is team rainbow.

hi im gemma 26 oh 30 ttc for 5 cycle now.
been of pill for about a year now.
my cycle is anywhere from 28-34 days so testing about 15 if i can hold that long.
really hoping for xmas :bfp: but not to hopful
:dust: to all xx

hi, im sam too but u can call me sammie! im 28 and oh is 35, we've been trying for eight months but well actively with better info for two. had a bfp in oct which resulted in m/c at 6weekson the 19th oct, ttc almost immediately. we have a five yr old daughter and we're praying we can give her a little brother or sister for her birthday present next year. please God!

well team rainbow is just our own little way of trying to brighten up the 2ww journey. kinda like putting some shine in our lives when we get doubtful or af shows up, also its like the lovely sticky bean waiting at the end of the long deary rain of uncertainty and ttc. hope that was apt enuff lunaty? ivory? carrieb?

team rainbow is a pledge yo take to update yor fellow team members on your progress and support them in their time of need ;)

If yuo agree to those terms and conditions you can copy the banner we have and put it in your signature :D

Hope yuo have your :bfp: soon !!

:hugs:

*Shocked by seeing how many times she misspelled "you"!!!

Ahem yeah, sorry bout that, Morayo, i was thinking of starting temping when/if AF arrives have yo given it any thought, that way we could compare the graphs too?

And i have a feeling that those prenatal Vitamins are giving me a bit of a headache?! Anyone else seem to have that?

well i did think about it, but then im quite lousy at things like that! besides my boo will freak out on me if he sees me doing that in bed, its bad enuff i try to tell him to bd so much when imm Oing, i guess u'll have to do without me on that angle or maybe i cld try it and see his reaction? yeah i do get some headaches when i take the vits too, i used to take folic acid seperately be4 btu when th aches got too bad i stopped.

but u do kno wthat headaches are also a sign of BFP!

leo why are u not hopeful?

hi morayo
just not hopeful because im not that lucky and thinks gonna take me ages sorry just on a downer.

i also have a little girl who be 4 in jan. she keeps saying mummy i want to be a sister why cant i be a sister.

i would love to join team rainbow and be for the good and bads times

leo why are u not hopeful?

hi morayo
just not hopeful because im not that lucky and thinks gonna take me ages sorry just on a downer.

i also have a little girl who be 4 in jan. she keeps saying mummy i want to be a sister why cant i be a sister.

i would love to join team rainbow and be for the good and bads times

Well yuor most welcome to join us :happydance: go to your User CP and paste the banner in your signature if you want :D

And im a complete pessimist on occasion too, but thats why we have each other!!!

well i did think about it, but then im quite lousy at things like that! besides my boo will freak out on me if he sees me doing that in bed, its bad enuff i try to tell him to bd so much when imm Oing, i guess u'll have to do without me on that angle or maybe i cld try it and see his reaction? yeah i do get some headaches when i take the vits too, i used to take folic acid separately be4 btu when th aches got too bad i stopped.

hehehe, yeah i was afraid of that too, i just told Dh that i was doing this to make sure my period is regular and all is well ;) besides you dont have to stick the think down under, you can just put it under your pillow and put it in your mouth in the morning when the alarm goes off...

Thats what ive been doing for the last 2 days.. but still no AF so cant start a chart on Fertilityfriend.. yet..

Or you could tell him you needed to do it to do me a favour :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->