Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

Hello hun, how are ya? Anything new? Did hubby freak out ?! ;)

hi girls, lunaty thanks for the link to my journal its about time i did it really, leo do u have to ask? pls, dnt get out of bed till u have enuff swimmers up in there, u might try some handcuffs on ur oh let him know u mean seroius biz!lol:muaha: i m not sure of my cycle ladies, my cp is still high and i was having this small pains in my lower belly and sides of my belly button also i noticed i av to (tmi sorry) take a crap like everyday now and usually i cld go about two days without one! sorry !whatchatink?:hug:

Hmm well you could be experiencing O pain !!! That can generally happen up to 3 days before O.. :) I have it (or at least i thought i did..)

My bathroom trips are very random now a days, cant put my fingure on it (definitely not literally ;) )

what has your temp been this morning or havnt you started yet :p

well lunaty he hasnt freaked out yet. i will know tomorrow. so how was ur day asides the bfn! sorry!

no i havent started yet will start tomorrow with the therm. i disnt show it to him though just thot ill tell him casually in the morn!

Nah it's been all reasonably well, the :bfn: was no real big surprise haha , read my journal if you want.. i elaborated more in there.

Still at work having lunch with one of my friend this afternoon.. she is due somewhere end of Jan.. :cry: but she is a sweetheart and deserves it so it's okay.. she is having her baby shower next couple of weeks and i got her some really cute baby towels:D

no i havent started yet will start tomorrow with the therm. i disnt show it to him though just thot ill tell him casually in the morn!

Sweet, ive ordered myself a better one.. as the one i have now only shows 3 digit's.. so that should be in today or hopefully monday :)

Hubby hasnt made any comments about mine.. so i hope he leaves it at that :muaha:

I have a fitted sheet on my bed and i actually put it underneaths the sheet on the side, that way i dotn have to get out of bed (we have quite a high bed and no bedside tabe either so i had to dive all the time :dohh:)

Did you buy yourself one yesterday or do you just use yor normal one for now?

hi girls, lunaty thanks for the link to my journal its about time i did it really, leo do u have to ask? pls, dnt get out of bed till u have enuff swimmers up in there, u might try some handcuffs on ur oh let him know u mean seroius biz!lol:muaha: i m not sure of my cycle ladies, my cp is still high and i was having this small pains in my lower belly and sides of my belly button also i noticed i av to (tmi sorry) take a crap like everyday now and usually i cld go about two days without one! sorry !whatchatink?:hug:
i no girls im just having a rest :blush: please let it be my month for :baby:

lunaty i think u shd use some of that medication u mentioned to regulate ur cycle hun

i just bought it today hun, i have not been temping , didnt want to get too fixated on ttc and over equip myself as my oh would say.lol

Hmm yeah , id like to wait till i meet the Gyno and ask if they can recommend me anything and rule out serious issues so to speak.. I am gonna buy the B complex today though.. apparently it helps regulate aswell..

Its weird.. ive always been regular 29 day cycle (throughout the pill) even when i had the Nuva ring.. however i had a Mirena for 2 years when i was 15/16 and my period had practically stoped then..

It's funny im starting to have Af cramps again.. hopefully she will show up soon, i used to be able to tell about an hour in advance when i would get it.. haha

leo it seems like we are real buddies now, lunaty has also adviced me to get down to some serious biz. if only my oh cld read this he wld honestly freak out.lol

i just bought it today hun, i have not been temping , didnt want to get too fixated on ttc and over equip myself as my oh would say.lol

Muahahaha sh*t i should really take some of your advice aswell :dohh:
If i go for something i generally do it right.. as i am very impatient and want it right away but i see were you are coming from and sometimes i really have to remind myself that whatever happens happens and it needs to still be fun :happydance:

We both have dad's that wont have much longer to live.. With Dh's dad being diagnosed with advanced stages of prostate cancer.. so we would really like to give him a grandchild but in the end it will be our own decision and we are doing it for us.. i just wish it wouldnt take that long hahaha

Im gonna try to relax a bit more though .. my DH has been an angel through all of this.. im running around like a headless chicken and he just tries to keep me happy :blush:

ok sam, i think its better u wait for the gyno then, the b.co vits is cool too. im wishing ur af would just come and let us get down to some serooius symtom spotting.

hi girls, lunaty thanks for the link to my journal its about time i did it really, leo do u have to ask? pls, dnt get out of bed till u have enuff swimmers up in there, u might try some handcuffs on ur oh let him know u mean seroius biz!lol:muaha::hug:
i no girls im just having a rest :blush: please let it be my month for :baby:

haha rest for the storm that a good plan of attack.. seriously we are all rooting for you :D We have to crank that succes rate up for the Rainbow team :happydance:

Has any one of you already started reading books etc?

ok sam, i think its better u wait for the gyno then, the b.co vits is cool too. im wishing ur af would just come and let us get down to some serooius symtom spotting.

And yes.. i cant wait until i can join the symptom spotting again!!! How im a ever gonna get some work done LOL

:yer hun gonna add you as a friend . if you ever need a chat or to moan about oh im hear just message me . hoping for :bfp: all round x

lunaty same to you your a star its so good have this site make it all a bit easier xx

yay, 99% succes rate for team rainbow this cycle! bfp for all of us. yayyyyyyyyyyy! my oh is fast asleep! lol!i might have to nod off soon too! i feel really great having u all as pals here. it makes my ttc journey so much easier and comforting. thank s guys for being there. sending u hugs and kisses as a token of my appreciation!

yay, 99% succes rate for team rainbow this cycle! bfp for all of us. yayyyyyyyyyyy! my oh is fast asleep! lol!i might have to nod off soon too! i feel really great having u all as pals here. it makes my ttc journey so much easier and comforting. thank s guys for being there. sending u hugs and kisses as a token of my appreciation!

me to hun your all fab im of to bed now . so talk soon dont forget to comfim me as a friend love to all nightxx

Aww same to you guys.. it's great to have you .. goo dto have someone that is willing to give her honest opinion and try to help.. and of course share the joy.. :)

Well you guys will be off to bed soon.. it's 12.05 so lunch time yay..
Will probably see you online tonight (or morning at the other side of the world)

Dont let hubby get away with sleeping, he needs to couch up his spermies down under hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->