Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

but u do kno wthat headaches are also a sign of BFP!

Hmppff, so is bloating constipation heartburn and crying hahah but it hasnt given me any :bfp: yet :rofl:

I have had this since last month the only difference is that im noticing some veins on the sides of my under tummy. (may not have been looking for them before though) :dohh:

Can we agree i should stop testing if i get a :bfn: next?

thanks hun would be fab for some support

want let me copy it how do i do it sorry not that fab on computers xx

lol.im sure that will workout just fine.under the pillow is definitely no if we bd and he decides to move the pillow somewhere else he will definitely ask and under those circumstances i cant lie can i?i could tell him we are doing a survey yes. that will work. ill get a basal therm tomorrow

ok lunaty, but fx its a bfp this timearound! leo im bad around computers too but lunaty can help u she did mine for me!

ok lunaty, but fx its a bfp this timearound! leo im bad around computers too but lunaty can help u she did mine for me!

thanks girls

lunaty please help i can copy it but wont paste ?

ladies im off to bed. oh is waiting! blush! seeya

thanks lunaty your a star xx

hi ladies, i see y'll are off line. well onmy way to work so see you about 10ish tonight. i wont forget the therm. lunaty.ciao

off to work? i always seem to forget many people on here are from europe!! lol it just turned midnight here. im going to sleep!! happy early thanksgiving!!

thanks lunaty your a star xx

No prob :happydance:
So have you been charting yet or planning to do so in the future?

hi hun been trying smep this month its gonna ok at mo i have not got in my :bfp: opk yet but hopefully it will be in the next couple of days. got some ewcm last night so that's a good sign its coming i hope.

would not have a clue on where it start with charting. have to look in to it if i dont get any luck soon:cry::cry:

anyway better get of here and get bel ready for nursery she got a trip to the library today bless her

speach to u soon:hugs:

Hey all, back online haha, it's almost 10 at night here though..
Got my stash of tests so im ready to go again :rofl:

Leo , i had a look on fertilityfriend.com which lets you chart for free and calculates everything for you but you have to start on CD1 (first day of AF)

So yeah im kinda waiting till i can but getting myself used to charting so am taking my temps every morning (since 2 days :muaha:) check my CM when in the toilet and thats about it really ;)

Well today ive only felt slightly nauseous, but probably only because i was paying attention to it :dohh: and am getting very tired now (mind yuo it is 10 PM here :blush:)
My cm is still lotiony and it is suppose to dry up before AF (they have an ebook full of info ) on the site....
Grr lets hope it's because of a more pleasurable reason..

What up with you girls any symptoms?

:happydance: hi every1!

sam here,22,tring to conceive baby #4,off BCP 4 weeks still no sign of :witch::hissy:

note to self:patience is a virtue:rofl:

love:hug:and:dust: to all

sam xx

Hey Sam :)

Well update on the test:

Its a BLOODY :bfn: again :cry:

Well i kinda expected it.. and for once i didnt feel completely crap... so i guess its now just a wait on the :witch:.. no sign of her though :hissy:

I was thinking of starting on one of those herby thingies to regulate your cycle.. like MACA or Angus Castus? Any one think that is a good idea or a step to far ?! :muaha:

Well hopefully i can convince the Gyno to check out if im okay and mayeb do a blood test... Hope you girls are doin fine :) Anything new?

:hugs:

hi girls hope your all ok any news for us.

well i need some help please. im on cd 15 now been doing opks since day 10 there all have had a really faint line . but today at about 12 got a darker line about 80% as dark as the control. so thought id re test later so testing again at 6 . got a dark line again about 90% should i test again or wait till tomorrow
only got 6 test left so dont want to go over top with testing want you all think

o yer got some ewcm last night but none at all today. but have a dull ache on my left hand side .

help:cry:

:muaha: i just ordered myself a flash BBT thermometer , a 3 pack of Pre-seed and 15 OPK sticks.. im ready to go :wohoo:

Well kinda.. obviously will have to find out when i O first :dohh:

So i created a Poll thread and i could really use your guys input.. :D Please have a look and tell me what your answer would be !

Thanks Babe's :happydance:

hi girls hope your all ok any news for us.

well i need some help please. im on cd 15 now been doing opks since day 10 there all have had a really faint line . but today at about 12 got a darker line about 80% as dark as the control. so thought id re test later so testing again at 6 . got a dark line again about 90% should i test again or wait till tomorrow
only got 6 test left so dont want to go over top with testing want you all think

o yer got some ewcm last night but none at all today. but have a dull ache on my left hand side .

help:cry:

Hun :sex: your ass off :happydance:

If it's almost as good as the control line you've got 12 to 36 hours to hit the sac!!! Forget testing, just make sure you've got some good loving coming.. id test again in 24 / 36 hours to see if you had your surge.. and if it's lighter or gone you know for sure you hit the right time :happydance:

Good luck and give us an update soon :D

Yay Morayo started her journal (it's about blimmin time ;) ) hehe

Here is the link for anyone interested in commenting :wohoo:

Morayo's journal

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member