Team "SHAMROCK"

I bet you're on cloud 9 this weekend!!

So rising temp is a good thing?! i will keep up the PMA to keep it up!

Afternoon girls!!
well I caved in down at the shops, knew I would!! Bought a sainsbury cheapy though which can only pick up 4days before AF so I'm still goign to try and wait another few days before using it, if I can really hold out then I'll wait until the 17th!! At least, thats the plan!!

Well...sorry to be a downer, but I think I'll be joining team sugarplums. I can feel the PMS setting in. I am totally irritable. It better not come before Wednesday though - because then my LP will be too short.

Come on ladies. I wanna see more BFPs!

soundss like a good plan kota.....i know things are slightlly sensitive with you and testing....but so far things sound good and i hope it turns out good...im sure you will test when you feel its right time....its hard but hang in there....:hugs:

wheres chilll.....she must really be enjoying her days off.....im sure shes kicking back in front of woodstove staying alll warrrrrmm and cudly with OH>>>

hopeful so still HAVENT STARTED AF? i thought you did....well so you think any chance the feeeling could pregnancy related...???? whatever way it turns out for you I will be joining whoever on sugar plums toooo....

I dont know girls i like chatting with ya all.. I tried to get a 2 of my friends to join this forum but its not really their cup of tea!!! other things they have to do and one of them cant type really...she is one of those one handed typers....i thinnk that is sooooo cute .

Has anyone seen that 3D movie "My Bloody Valentine"? Me and my DH saw it last month and it was a little sillly but i have to telll you the effects where awesome...everyone was jumping around cus it reallly seeemed that things knives fists and everything were coming at you ...nice nice nice...
theres one out for rent ...similar to it but cant recall the name ....have thought about renting it from blockbusters:muaha:

Looks like chill is the next to test!!!! come on chilll....lets see a :bfp: are you planning on testing early because of the odds lately??? :baby::baby:

Where is everyone????? feel like im talking to myself :rofl::rofl:

opoohhhhhh I AM!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm here.................
daisydo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp: what??? YAY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I see nothing but :bfp: for us all
Its a lazy day for me for sure..watchin horrow movies with my dogs..hahaha sent my OH out to hang at a friends house...LOL
Dogs have been playng outside i the sun all day long..NOW past out on couch....

So what else have I missed today...its only 3pm hee but nighttime in UK i guess...and 12 in BC.....we sure do have quite the time zones..thats why theres alays pages to read..depends on who is online..LOL

welcome to our little group...our little lucky group I might add....
I'm off to add daisydo's :bfp: to the first page...
if anyone else wants their test date on there let me knw and I'll add you...

Well...sorry to be a downer, but I think I'll be joining team sugarplums. I can feel the PMS setting in. I am totally irritable. It better not come before Wednesday though - because then my LP will be too short.

Come on ladies. I wanna see more BFPs!

PMS is a pregnancy sign as well.......
they are so siilar....don't be too down....Its a waiting game....same thing I told benjwool.....she thought AF was coming as well......

Maybe thebest thign to do is to wait til AF is due....its alot easier have her show up then to see negative on top of negative.....
I want to test early....BUT may just wait it out til thursday or friday.
I get all excited to see everyone elses :bfp: then get let down when I dont get one as well.......
we've both been there so I know how you feel!!!!!!!
:hug::hugs:

ohhh hopeful, I'm sorry you feel like that, but you are still in the game babe!! Don't give up!!!!!! Like Chill said, benjwool was convinced AF was coming and she got a bfp, so don't give up!!! You will get your :bfp::bfp:!!! :hugs:

lilysmommy are you testing tomorrow? I just noted you name for tomorrow's testing?

hey chill....i totally agreee with you on that.....isnt the saying " its not over till its over "?? i heard ya all saying that .....didnt I// i am sorry tooo cus its sooo easy to all wrappped in my own :bfp: that it may seem im not considering that other dear shamrockians here are still waiting to see their own :bfp:!!!! :blush: :dohh: I guess its just that i feel so confident that there are still more :bfp:'s coming our way.....hugs and more :hug:

im getting alll mushy touchy feely with ya all...but just cus i luvs ya allll...in a good kind of a way ahahaha :happydance::friends::icecream:

ya but back to the obsesssing....whos testing next

hahah you e so cute daisydo....
and all I can say to anyone who gets their :bfp: that they should never feel like keeping it in for our non pregnant and waiting to test team mates.......
no way would I ever expect that.......
get wrapped uo in it....hehehehe enjoy it.....love it
ok now back to the fun..lol
I think I am goig to buy a few testst tommorrow..heheh to use on tuesda, thursday and friday...but hopfully et my result early on tuesday...
( I felt a few pinch like cramps last night so am hoping it is some kind of Implatation)

Did our newly pregnant mama's feel Implantation

forgot one thing......hopefull you said you met jamie....is that jaimie oliver ???? if so you guys are killing me....meeting all these chefs and all.....jeeez:happydance:

chill.....i dont think i did ...i mean --> my nose is soooo wrapped in everything im sure of anything else...and oh yeah...my booobs!!

just to detail it a bit....I didnt feel implantation...my symptoms...( if i can remember all ) nose stuffy and few times snot streaked with red blood. Boobs sore and swollen. can smell everything. not super emotional but if i am to watch a sad movie im sure i would be a drama mama!!! that s about it hun...

one more thing chill....many woman feel that implantation and mistake it for AF...and also that could be also noticed with blood ...thats what i heard anyhow...and just to let you know...i did have bleeding in last 3 pregnancies that ended with birth of baby...including the ectopic...but that one went to be massive bleeding not spotting....

I am able to hold out because I am to afraid it will say BFN and I really do feel different this time. But I have felt different twice before in the last 8 months so don't want to get my hopes up. I am going out shortly to get my HPT's (2 pack) and will test first tomorrow morning as I don't think I want to wait till tuesday lol! Thanks for the support guys! This group is friendly, congrats daisydo... how long were you trying for?

hey kellly9 nice to see online again....yeah this month only reallly cus last cycle was my ectopic... but i have to tell you....i NEVER been this manic about getting pregnant (its my 6 child) but this forum and the great ladies here....just make it great and lots of fun.....so ooooo your gonna test 2mrw thats great....i started testing from 8DPO today i am 10DPO...the lines have been light but we see them however not strong enough to pic up on the camera....i hope you get :bfp:

uummm whatever happened to climbing girl and livelifelaugh and snugglebot and the others????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->