Team "SHAMROCK"

Hi Kelly9- I LOVE your avitar pic.....I miss the mountains so much...
i used to live in BC...Kootenay mountains actually..I had that view form my diningroom window...ahhhhhhh miss it so much
I'm going back there some day though.

When are you testing??? I'll add your date to our list so we can all root for you!!!!!

I a testing tomorrow morning... I live in AB but have only been here for a year this march. I am from Halifax and miss the ocean so much. The mountains are beautiful though. Thanks for adding me all the positive thinking I can get is appreciated!

Well...sorry to be a downer, but I think I'll be joining team sugarplums. I can feel the PMS setting in. I am totally irritable. It better not come before Wednesday though - because then my LP will be too short.

Come on ladies. I wanna see more BFPs!

PMS is a pregnancy sign as well.......
they are so siilar....don't be too down....Its a waiting game....same thing I told benjwool.....she thought AF was coming as well......

Maybe thebest thign to do is to wait til AF is due....its alot easier have her show up then to see negative on top of negative.....
I want to test early....BUT may just wait it out til thursday or friday.
I get all excited to see everyone elses :bfp: then get let down when I dont get one as well.......
we've both been there so I know how you feel!!!!!!!
:hug::hugs:

Don't give up hope, hopeful :rofl: It's true, I had no symptoms other than PMS ones. Maybe my back was a little more sore than usual, but it's not over til it's over!!!

Good luck
:dust:

My backand legsare sore...hehehehe not sure if form standing at work....or form somethign else..hehe

No more symptom spot for me though...I get them all...except for absent AF....
well this cycle will be different....
I'm goign to try a early test at 11dpo.....I should wait til 13 or 14 ( af due then)
but you girls are getting me all excited about seeing a :bfp:
Plus I had a dream where I was decorating a babies room..the dream later turned to me redoing a boys room.( the origianal decorators coudlnt' do ti right)...not sure what that means..."wink wink" that or a new job opprotunity as I went to colege for interior design.........hmmmmmmmm

Ahh, So I've finally made my way back here.. I tried to ignore it this weekend so I didn't realise Im only 8DPO. I think AF is on her way. I've been absolutely grouchy this whole weekend and just cry over everything. This is usually how I get before she gets here. but that's not supposed to be for about 6 days. I wish I could just know now. Or she'd show up and get on with it. GOSH I'm grumpy!! haha, going to be the worst birthday ever come wednesday maybe i'll cave and take a test. haha WOW listen to me... haha Congrats to the new BFP's so excited to hear!!

thats too bad your not feeling welll livelaughlove....but i have to say....i heard some of exact words then shortly a :bfp:

wed,,,,ur b-day??? how old? and you never know....maybe when u test wednesday youll get the best b-day gift :bfp:

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow!!!!! :hissy::hissy:

livelaughlove, hope you feel better hun and the uggly :witch: stays away from you! :hugs:

Ya.... stay away:witch:
You've been banned!!!!!!!!!
Let my friend livelovelaugh have a :bfp: birthday!!!!

Thanks for the pep talk ladies. I took a test this morning - somebody please help me. I need to be locked up I think. (It wasn't FMU) and I am 8DPO - of course BFN.

Made me feel like this is just never gonna happen for us - you know how it goes. I am feeling a little better now, after some non baby-making sex and cuddles with DH.

I WILL NOT and I repeat WILL NOT test again until Wednesday....okay girls - that's my test day.

For those testing tomorrow....Kelly and I am not sure who else.....I hope you get a BFP.

Daisydo - you make me laugh - even in my grouchiness. PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA/

Hugs and kisses.

No more testing til WED hopeful....I'll join you if you want for some moral and long time cycle buddy luck!!!!!!!!!!

Awww hopeful just read u're post :hugs: Don't feel it aint never gona happen hun cause I KNOW it will just takes longer for some that's all :hugs:
I agree 8 dpo is way too early to show anything so still got everything crossed for you on wednesday :happydance:

:hug: hopeful sweetie :hugs:<------>:hugs: YES 8DPO is WAAYYYYYY to early.....comeon...didnt you see my results on 8DPO!!!! :bfn: lets all sing----its not over till its oovva its not ova till its ova...ddodoodoododollahllahhlllahllahh

hang in there babe its GONNNAAA HAPPEN!!!:hugs:

so does anyone know what colors pls pls pls let there be some pink glitter) team sugarplums is gonna bee?? and hey just an idea.....but maybe we could start that IF needed....then we could all graduate to team sugarbabies!!! as we all get our :bfp:'s...one by one we all graduate there and carry on.....:baby::baby:

does anyone here keep up with Desperate Housewives???....

OMG...I can't believe how many pages I had to read since this morning...you are all defiantely chatterboxes. :rofl:

Daisydoo...I'm only 6dpo today so I'll not be testing until sometime next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->