Team "SHAMROCK"

I LOVE Desperate Housewives Daisy!! :happydance:

I can't wait to watch a new episode tonight, it's only 16:45 here, so still a long wait......

i have to appoligize for my typing............... I have had a sucky baby cat lying across my keyboard most of the time....she loves to look at all the smileys and blinking cursors...LOL
and I'm watching "houswives" right now...have to play catch up as I only get to watch it once a month....

Aww you guys are the best. Sorry to be such a downer.....i am usually full of PMA PMA and more PMA, but sometimes, it gets too me.

That's what's so great about BnB. Wonderful ladies like you.

Chill - how many DPO will you be on Wednesday?

I don't watch desperate housewives anymore, but I love Brothers and SIsters. Just watched it and balled my eyes out. LOL.
I am such a sap.

Nite my lovely shamrocks.

Aww you guys are the best. Sorry to be such a downer.....i am usually full of PMA PMA and more PMA, but sometimes, it gets too me.

I don't watch desperate housewives anymore, but I love Brothers and SIsters. Just watched it and balled my eyes out. LOL.
I am such a sap.

Crying for no reason.....hmmmmm????

I am such a sap.

Crying for no reason.....hmmmmm????

Oh benjwool....I always cry when I watch that show. I am just a suck. LOL. How are you feeling? I am so excited for you.

Hey hopeful----I think I am 12dpo on Wed...
I'mstarting to feel very PMS'y..that or OH is just being annoying this time of month.....his meriod....hehe get it "period" for men..
I don;t think its us acting like bitches a week before AF..I really do think men get annoying and it just happens to be around the same time we loose patience for them....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I totally hear you with the meriod thing. Dh hurt his shoulder and he's been such a baby. Driving me right up the wall.....hopefully it is the meriod - and not PMS cause we're gonna get our BFPs!.

We get to find out soon.....
I have laundry to keep me busy tommorrow....
I work tuesday 4-10pm.....then it'll be WED. and test day!!!!!I'm off that day as well.........yahooooo..getting so excited!
So as of right now..I am 10dpo..hehe and cd 24 of a possible AF due on cd27...
so getting close.

Hey does anyone know what texture and colour CM should be if you are pregnant? I have never really followed it but have noticed a lot of people referring to it.... testing in 12 hours! Still doubtful though.

morning ladies. well i couldn't resist and pee'd on a sainsburys cheapy. :bfn:!! Not to concerned though as only 9dpo today so still in the running, and as my official test date is not until the 17th I'm holding out lots of hope!!

Kelly - word has it CM becomes very thick and creamy if PG.

Time for me to get up and get to work, as I don't sit in front of a computer all day I think theres going to be quite a few pages for me to catch up on tonight!:rofl:

Have a good day/night ladies!

Kota, I also decided to come here now (7am) to catch up with last night's posts before I go to work! Otherwise I'll spend 2 hours to read it all after work! :rofl:

Does anyone know if dry mouth is a sign of pregnancy? Or am I just inventing a new symptom??:muaha: Since last night I felt my mouth very dry and feeling thirsty... Weird! Oh I love symptom spotting!!! :rofl:

Yeah Kota,,,,your wayyy to early...its just about weeing..isnt it?? :rofl:

Sweetandsour....i would consider any symptom that you dont normally feel before the ugly :witch: comes as a pregnancy symptom!!!

good morning shamrockians!!!

uummm whatever happened to climbing girl and livelifelaugh and snugglebot and the others????

I'm here!
Well I'm 12dpo today, cd23. Last months cycle, which was my 1st off the pill, was 23 days so AF due tommorrow or.... if cycle goes back to 26 days which was what I was whilst on the pill then Af due friday. Am holding out till the end of the week before testing as I cannot take a BFN. One minute I feel like I'm pregnant and then the next I feel like I'm not!! Have very painful BBs and all sorts of funny pains and rumblings in my tummy but who knows. I had the mother list of symptoms last month which was a BFN so am trying not to read too much into it!!

Congrats to the BFPs so far - looks like Team Shamrock is the team to be in for a BFP this month!!

CG

Hey i just experienced first hand what an evap line looks like....its clear in color but you can see it!!! amm I right??? cus I took ANOTHER TEST this morning ( told you I was grab another before the ones i orded get here ) and it was :bfn: and then 3hrs later almost to the dot...we saw the clear line wasnt there before cus we kept chking it...but thats the FIRST time i have ever seen one...!! ( if thats what it is cus its NOT a positive ) soooo im not really concerned about the test this mrng being :bfn: (even though it was FMU ) cus the HPT kit doesnt even say what mUI it is!!! thats strange huh?? and Im still early to show on most tests anyhow....But just i would share with ya all!!! my 10mUI tests better get here ASAP!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Daisydo--OMG WooHoo:bfp::bfp::happydance:
Congratulations!!!! :happydance::hugs:

Oh my alot of catching up to do~
I will have to get my penand pad lol

Sweet- as daisy said any symptom thats not normal is a symptom!! PMA PMA

Chill and hopeful- Keeping my Fx's crossed for you girls!!! I know this is your month!!

Kelly9 -Welcome to shamrock team the best team ever. Im sure you have already figured out by now these girls are amazing!!!

Ill have to go back and do some more reading thats all i can remember for now!!

Well af came full flow yesterday so im def. outtie for this month. But thats okay ill get her next month and send her packin!!

Hope all my other shamrock loves are doing good! will catch up later on..

hey girlies, sorry for the disappearing act, went away for the weekend!

tested friday morning fmu with internet cheapie :bfp:
tested this afternoon with first response :bfn: too :cry:

am on cycle day 25 - last cycle was 23 days so not sure what to think! no :witch: yet but also no :bfp:
been having lots of af style cramps the last 4 days, coming and going which is odd since i only usually get them on the day i come on.

no way I can read through 20 pages of chat, but congrats to the :bfp: girls!

Good morning Team Shamrock lovelies,

My my my you are such a chatting group...spent the past hr and a half catching up and I was on yesterday morning....:shock:....WTHell.....

Good luck to all this week's testers..
Congrats again to all :bfp: ers..
Welcome again to all newbies...
Hang in there all 2WW ers...

Well that just about covers everyone:happydance:

Well I'm CD11 today, got some much needed BD-ing done this morning. FF has me OV-ing tomorrow but I have yet to notice any EWCM:hissy:. Had to use lube this morning...had fun though (iykwim)...

have a great day ladies.:hugs:

Update*
Just came from the bathroom...don't know if it's got anything to do with the tapping this morning...but I've got loads of EWCM now....etra stretchy(TMI sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->