Team "SHAMROCK"

Update*
Just came from the bathroom...don't know if it's got anything to do with the tapping this morning...but I've got loads of EWCM now....etra stretchy(TMI sorry)

Wwwwww that sounds promising hun :happydance: you go get him again tonight with some more :sex: :rofl::rofl:

Aww sorry about :witch: getting you lilysmummy - at least we get to be cycle buddies together this month - team sugarplums here we come :happydance:

Good luck to all you girlies getting ready to test and daisydo -STEP AWAY FROM THOSE TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well cd3 for me and :witch: already packed her bags and left - only slight spotting now so not all bad :happydance:

Aw lilysmom....so sorry to hear she got you.........Its onto a Christmas baby then....
Honeybuns- good to hear AF is almost gone....I think she ison her way tomyhouse though....woke up to some pink spotting.....
fingers crossed its an IB......but I don't have much PMA as I have really bad PMS!!!!!!
So looks like instead of buying a HPT I will be buying some ovulation sticks.....

Mrs N good to see back...hope you enjoyed your getaway!! :happydance:
The test thing....I just will leave that alone ( thanks alot hopeful!!:cry:0 :rofl:
no seriously...its interesting both :bfn: :bfp: top me thats a goood thing so fingers X'd when u test again...:happydance::bfp:

Pato that Cm is a good sign ...thats what you want ( i think )

lily mommmy sorry for that :witch:
Chil...( lets sing altogher...its not over till its ova...its not over till its ova..llaahhllaahhd ddaahhh ) Isnt that same symptoms as benjwool??

Back off :witch: - do not go to chillbillys otherwise they'll be trouble :gun:

Could defo be IB :happydance: so FX for you hun PMA,PMA.PMA.........:hugs:

Thanksgirls...just what I needed to see.......
its the spot that gets me....I alwasy get it a day or 2 before AF.....In Jan..I got it for 2 weeks straight..now that was fun..haha
Mybbs still hurt a bit and they usually stop before AF........I'm going to wait it out.no testing for me...unless no AF by Friday....

So for girls not in 2ww and have AF...whats the next cycle team name going to be...
Ovulate around easter time?? or baby due near Christmas
I think Sugar Plum is cute.......but team "shag like rabbits"is fitting as well.....hahahaha

oh ya Pato......extra EWCM is probably from a realy really good :sex: session..hehehehe so keep it up...

My, you ladies do keep a girl reading:rofl:

Chill: as you so cleverly told me, it's not over til it's over!!

Lilysmommy: Sorry about the :witch:, but I know firsthand Christmastime babies are great!!!

MrsN: Getting a :bfp: at anytime is a good sign. It might just be cause the :bfp: was morning urine and the :bfn: was afternoon urine. That happened to me with my last pregnancy. Hope you get your :bfp: next time you test.

Pato: Keep that mucus coming :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Climbinggirl: Welcome back!

Hello to everybody I've forgotten, good luck to all the testers this week :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Hello ladies....
Sorry witch got you lilysmum.

Daisydo - stay away from the tests....i know it's my fault but wait until FMU - with 10MiU tests....and get another BFP.

Chill - I sure hope you are having some IB. Fx for you hunny. PMA PMA PMA PMA

Pato - keep on tappin

MrsN - it ain't over till it's over - to quote daisydo.

Anyone else - glad witch is leaving, good luck testing...

Me - well ladies.....looks like it's onto team sugarplums for me. I was a complete witch this morning....PMS all the way. And I have cramps. She's a coming. Maybe while she's here this time I will kill her. LOL. At least for the next 9 months. God I hate her. I am so sick of seeing her face. :-(

Hugs and babydust.

Hopeful...any spotting....looks like we are feeling the same...
I am super bitch.......BUT I was super bitch when I was 3 almost 4 weeks pregnant as well..
so with your symptoms and mine..I am feeling better and think we are on the way to a positive test......and if not then we will be cycle buddies again!!!!!!

No spotting, but I don't usually spot before AF - she just walks right in. No warning. Yes, maybe we are mega bitches because we are gonna get BFPs - I certainly hope so. AND IF we don't (knock on wood) - we will definitely be cycle buddies again. Hugs.

Chill- FX'S Crossed its IB. Stay away witch!:gun:

Pato- go get him again hunny!! swim :spermy: swim!

Mrs. N- Pma Fx's crossed for you!!!

Hopeful09- Its not over till its over!!! PMA FX's crossed!:af:

:dust: Girls!!!

Ok so another topic...noticed you girls talking about desp. housewives and brothers& sisters yesterday..absolutely two of my fav. shows! they are both getting pretty intense..anyone watch greys anatomy or private practice??

I watch grey's....and I love it. But Brother's and Sister's is my fav....i love sally field.

hello my lovely shamrockies!!!

hope you all start feeling better soon..! lilysmommy I'm sorry the :witch: got you! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: hope you make a beautiful christmas baby!

mrs n, chill and hopeful hope you guys get a bfp soon, I'm sorry you guys have PMT I get loads, it's horrible.. I'm become another person when af is near.... hope it's a good sign and hope the bleeding is IB chill!!! [-o<

I think maybe the name of the next team should be Sugar Plum and the slogan "shag like rabbits"!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: good one chill!

My oh my,,,, I've said it before and I'll say it again! You girls can def CHAT!!!

I'm so confused, today I've had super stretchy eggwhite CM allllll day!! I was 100% sure I ovulated last weeka nd am now 9dpo but this has put a spanner in the works! I'm so confused!! Been googling and apparently ewcm can also be an early preg sign so I really don't know what to think!!

I know i am not a shamrockian really but just snooping and wanted to wish you all the best! Hope that EWCM is the preggers variety for you hun! Good luck!

P.S. I am trying to hold out until 17th too, but i can't see it happening...:blush:

kota, hummm I don't know, that's weird. Probably it is a pregnancy symptom then, I really don't know. Do you chart your temp or OPK, anything else that could help confirm? what's the length of your cycle usually?

Maybe while she's here this time I will kill her. LOL.

:shock: ......WTHell...........:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I weird I know...but I find great humour in sentences like this that shock me first bc I'm not expecting it ....then I can't stop laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

kota, hummm I don't know, that's weird. Probably it is a pregnancy symptom then, I really don't know. Do you chart your temp or OPK, anything else that could help confirm? what's the length of your cycle usually?

I don't use opk's as due to my pcos I get LH surges without actually ovulating so they'd only confuse me more. I normally do chart my temp but after my mc last month decided not to chart this month until AF or BFP arrived as I was intending to be taking it a bit easier! (hahaha! Like that's happened!!!) I'm really regretting that move now and wishing I was temping!!! At least then I'd have a slightly better idea of whats going on. :cry:

Apparently it's quite normal to have some EWCM after ovulation kota, so if you are confident you ovulated last week you shouldn't worry. But if there is any doubt maybe you should BD just in case...! I know, it's so confusing!!! I almost gave up temping this month, it's so stressful!! And it's supposed to help, so I understand why you decided to stop this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->