Team "SHAMROCK"

So sorry to hear of your MC last month Kota, I know that can't be easy xxxxhugs.

Thanks Pato. :hugs:

Well I've done some googling and there really doesn't seem any clear answers. Like most things with this TTC lark, everything is different for everyone and one persons BFP symptom is just anothers AF symptom! Guess I'm just going to have to sit back and wait.... *sigh*

Hello girls...just popping in to say hello and yet I have to read so many pages to catch up since I last visited (I think that was this morning :laugh2:)

Well, I can now say that I don't have one type of symptom this 2WW. Yes, I have sore bbs, gassy etc but that is nothing new so don't have anything that really make me think...oh this could be our month. I am 7 dpo and I am going to test on Friday morning with ICs. I normally spot about 3-4 days before AF so this month I think spotting will be due on Friday afternoon.

Sorry lilysmommy about that blasted :witch:
And good luck to all those due to test this week.

So it's a BFN on my test this morning, I figured it would be. Still waiting for the witch I can feel her coming, although I did keep dreaming repeatedly this morning that I was testing and it came back BFP every time lol. I'm not discouraged though cause I have just submitted an application to University of calgary not long ago and if I get in DH and I will be putting off TTC for about a year or so. In the mean time though Bd'ing all the time. Good luck with everyone else who is testing! I will retest thursday if no witch by then.

Hi girls, have you seen this website: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/
I've been obsessing on symptoms for hours! :rofl:

Kelly sorry about BFN, try again in a few days, hopefully it will be a BFP! Irish_Eyes don't give up yet! Hope you get your BFP on friday! :)

Gosh, you guys are suspiciously quiet today! :devil:

ooh i love that site! i was on it so much last month then i deleted the link because i read it so much, but now i have it again! hahaah I will be on there for hours now!!

I was away doing a months worth of laundry.....
Kota..I think a symptom of AF is "drying" up, not having ewcm........so that sounds good!!!!
Irish eyes...no symptoms are better then ALL symptoms..hehe

sweetandsour- oh noooooooooo not a symptom site.ahahahaha

Rebaby- feel free to jump in...you don't have to be a Team shamrockian..hehe to join in..
Just remember to let us know your test result......Your profile pic is soooooo pretty.....

Maybe while she's here this time I will kill her. LOL.

:shock: ......WTHell...........:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I weird I know...but I find great humour in sentences like this that shock me first bc I'm not expecting it ....then I can't stop laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know sometimes I too am a little off center - but I find humour is the best way to keep PMA PMA PMA. Not that I was lying. If she comes, I will kill her. And I do hate her. At least until she takes a 9 month sabbatical for all of us.

Good night my lovelies. :hug::sleep:

I locked her up in my garage in Nov and froze her....and 10 of my cycle buddies got pregnant.hehehehe

If I see her I'll do the same.......its still cold outside....
( but I hope I don't see her at all)

I don't really hate her I just don't want her around for awhile.....she means well but just doesn't take a hint.....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm talking about :witch:....hehe

I can't sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy:

so sick!!!! woke up at 5am feeling sick and thirsty! oh god, please tell me this is not psychosomatic!!!! :hissy::hissy:

good morning shamrockians!!!!

sweeetandsour...i dont thinks its pyshcomatic....its just cus of the pregnancy hormones!!! that is what happened in my first 2 pregnanacies!! sorry that you have gone dowm the morning sickness road...its sucks :sick:

I missed alot looks like but i couldnt help it i was sooooo tired yesterday that I went to bed at 7.30pm!!!!! and sleep the WHOLE NIGHT!!
Lilysmommy>>greys anotomy is one of my best friends fav shows...i lke it too but have never kept up with it..

The shaagg slogan i agree sweetandsour is goooood :muaha::sex:

Kota the whole mucous thing could be a good sign ...i reallly have alooot of it also....

Rebaby....I know theres a new team for the natural makers....but feel free to join us as welll its always nice to know as many B&B babes as you can!! good luck with the testing hope its a :bfp:

Kelly9 sorry the :witch: MAY be on her way...BUTTT ( singing ) its not over till its ova...its not ova till its ova.lllaahhallah dfahaahhh !!! hang in there ..its still possible..!!!:hugs:

Hopeful YOU DO HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS!!!! ( your quoted remarks regarding the :witch: ) just one question....is that pic on your avatar ..YOUR dog??

and oh yeahh....thanks for the site :muaha:

Do you guys rememeber all the rumours about Eva Longoria being pregnant..( becus she supposedly had to gain weight for the New Desperate Housewives ) did any of you believe at the time she was preggeres??? I did sometimes cus of the pics they would show in the tabloids...i was in Saudia Arabia at the time....so couldnt really follow it alot ...but I was really hoping she was cus I know she wants one...I never heard for sure if she wasnt but I am asuming she wasnt cus havent hear that she gave birth soooooo .....

During you girls plan on keeping a memory book of your pregnancies and birth ect to give to your children when they grow up??? its time consuming i know but just think of it as the same time you put into symptom spotting and 2ww google searches....i dont know...i just think its great ...i wish my mother had one for me.....

just read a post where lady bout some IC and got like 80 for £15 or soo..but they are 25mUI!!! what do you all test with ?? am the only one who prefers 10mUI???? come on.... i cant be.....especiallly with all the POASA on B&B ( im the first on the list :muaha: )

so whats the difference from 10mUI TEST STRIPS and 10mUI MIDSTREAM TESTS.....one is a strip and one comes in a plastic tube thingy I know but why is the midstream so much more expensive but same mUI????????:huh::wacko::loopy::-k](*,)

morning!
think i made an error in my last post - have not had any :bfp: just :bfn: so far
but still no :witch: - my symptoms seem to have died down, no sore (.)(.), no :sick:, just have af type cramps that have been there for the last 5 days and I'm being a total :devil: to hubby at the moment! I do feel for him :rofl:

daisydo i think the midstream one is more pricey because of the packaging tis all

Hope you are right about the sickness daisydo! I'm not bothered about it, I just hope I'm not inventing it! But I want more symtoms!! I noticed today that my CM has reduced a bit today and that got me worried... Need to keep PMA PMA PMA! You are so positive daisydo, I love that about you, I think it really cheers us up!!

Chill and hopeful, any more symptoms??? News??? Oh gosh, this wait is painful! I've got about 5 cheapies at home, I'm tempted but I want to wait until the 17th!

still no :witch: Mrs N..thats greeeat!!!!!

So came back from dentist.....and while i was sitting there girls...i suddenly realised that my breast are not tender....!!!! now I dont know if that is becus I wasnt sitting here by the computer obsessing about symptoms spotting or what....but i have to admit...i seem to have more symptoms while sitting and reading about symptoms!!!! :wacko::ignore:
When i got home from the dentist my tests i orderd last week finally arrived..so what did i do....YUP tested :test: its :bfn: wt HEcK??? I am now getting really frustrated cus I did have those others that :bfp: and since then have not been able to get a :bfp: im on 12DPO i think...so should it show on a 10mUI???? any clues shamrockians?? I know that im pregnant....but whats up with the :bfn:?????

could well be a dud test! ic are cheap for a reason :hugs:

at the moment i'm swinging from "definately preggers" to "so not preggers" every 5 seconds which is damn exhausting, wish I knew one way or the other!!

sweetandsour pls dont test!!! believe me...its just better to test day before or day off AF....cus as im finding out now...its just a huge headache :hugs:

but it sure challenging to get :bfp: when you know its there:muaha:

Mrs N is when you stop thinking about everything else....and you ask yourself ""am i pregnant??"" whats the first comes to mind....then thats what you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->