Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

O TaeBoMama,

I will not TEST! I usually just chart my temps and based on the degree I pretty much know when my cycle will hit. It's like clockwork!!

InLuv2--You're a few days ahead of me (in dpo). When do you plan on testing? Or maybe you just wait for af? I usually don't have that kind of patience.

O TaeBoMama,

I will not TEST! I usually just chart my temps and based on the degree I pretty much know when my cycle will hit. It's like clockwork!!

InLuv2--You're a few days ahead of me (in dpo). When do you plan on testing? Or maybe you just wait for af? I usually don't have that kind of patience.

I have no patience and will sometimes test on 9 or 10 dpo. I can't help myself! So, good for you for having patience! Even when I can tell that af is just around the corner, with the cramps and all other PMS symptoms, since I know that you can have all the symptoms and still be pregnant, I can't wait. Some months I do hold out though.

Hey ladies,

I picked up some Vitamin C (for me and hubby), Iron (for me), and Zinc (just for hubby). Tonight I told my dear husband that I have some vitamins I want him to take. His reaction? "I hate having to take MORE stuff. I hate having to add more stuff to what I already take (he's talking about his blood pressure meds and a multivitamin)". I said, "hey, when a women gets pregnant she has to have someone's fingers up there every few weeks, and has to undergo all sorts of things she doesn't like. I think you can handle a few pills" I know that seems harsh, but it was said in the most loving tone possible. :haha: I am a bit peeved. But just a bit.

I'm not sure about this month. I do have the cramping I get every cycle--started about 4dpo, which isn't out of the ordinary for me. So, what's going on with the rest of you ladies?

AFM, Well I may have to delete my account and start over.
I am thinking it over before talking to an administrator.
I spoke to a mod today about it
See I told you about the girl who was mad about getting laid off
yesterday she actually joined this forum and posted in my journal
Well I have to assume it as her. she said some pretty hateful and hurtful things
I showed my husband what happened an was just in tears (it dosnt help that I am also pmsy since af should start any moment now.)
I and one other person reported the post and it was handled quickly
But now I kinda feel violated and am not sure hoe comfortable I feel sharing somethings knowing I am truly being stalked, and the person reading it is some one I don't want to know my personal business.
Ya know??
any how
AF should start anytime now and were supposed to start ttc this cycle
So Here goes
:dust: to all
God Bless

Not sure I how missed this post. But she is :wacko:!! Are you serious? I will pray for her because she seems to need it. I hope all is well with you.:hugs:

Hey ladies,

I picked up some Vitamin C (for me and hubby), Iron (for me), and Zinc (just for hubby). Tonight I told my dear husband that I have some vitamins I want him to take. His reaction? "I hate having to take MORE stuff. I hate having to add more stuff to what I already take (he's talking about his blood pressure meds and a multivitamin)". I said, "hey, when a women gets pregnant she has to have someone's fingers up there every few weeks, and has to undergo all sorts of things she doesn't like. I think you can handle a few pills" I know that seems harsh, but it was said in the most loving tone possible. :haha: I am a bit peeved. But just a bit.

I'm not sure about this month. I do have the cramping I get every cycle--started about 4dpo, which isn't out of the ordinary for me. So, what's going on with the rest of you ladies?

:rofl: The most loving way?:haha: But I agree we do have to go through some things when we are preggers.

@TaeBoMama,

That's funny, and I have not been patient for long. I to have tested, retested, and went back to retest the first test lol..... But it's more of a heartache to me that way. So are my temps when they go near the coverline, however I can take that a little bit better.

So I'm sure you have tested by now right?:winkwink: My temps actually shot up today on 12dpo and i was like "should I" but no i will late.

Keep us posted if you test,

O TaeBoMama,

I have no patience and will sometimes test on 9 or 10 dpo. I can't help myself! So, good for you for having patience! Even when I can tell that af is just around the corner, with the cramps and all other PMS symptoms, since I know that you can have all the symptoms and still be pregnant, I can't wait. Some months I do hold out though.

@TaeBoMama,

That's funny, and I have not been patient for long. I to have tested, retested, and went back to retest the first test lol..... But it's more of a heartache to me that way. So are my temps when they go near the coverline, however I can take that a little bit better.

So I'm sure you have tested by now right?:winkwink: My temps actually shot up today on 12dpo and i was like "should I" but no i will late.

O TaeBoMama,

LOL...I did test this morning: :bfn: I wish I was more patience. But then again, I think it's easier for me to get a bfn than for the witch to come first. I hate her!!! That's promising that your temp shot back up today. :thumbup:

:cry: Dangit! I just hate let downs. Go get em next month, just keep up with the routine your on including your vitamins and a BFP will be in the horizon.

AFM, I changed my FF chart to "fertility awareness" hoping that it would provide different data. Any-who, it shows my temp for yesterday just below coverline (possible dip? idunno) then back up today (way up). Hopefully, tomorrow will be just as high. Other than that, just waiting for this wed/thur hoping :witch:missing my house all together...lol

@TaeBoMama,

O TaeBoMama,

LOL...I did test this morning: :bfn: I wish I was more patience. But then again, I think it's easier for me to get a bfn than for the witch to come first. I hate her!!! That's promising that your temp shot back up today. :thumbup:

:cry: Dangit! I just hate let downs. Go get em next month, just keep up with the routine your on including your vitamins and a BFP will be in the horizon.

AFM, I changed my FF chart to "fertility awareness" hoping that it would provide different data. Any-who, it shows my temp for yesterday just below coverline (possible dip? idunno) then back up today (way up). Hopefully, tomorrow will be just as high. Other than that, just waiting for this wed/thur hoping :witch:missing my house all together...lol

@TaeBoMama,

O TaeBoMama,

I hope the witch misses your house! :flower:

hi ladies how are you all? sorry iv not posted much not really been ttc so far . got my scan tomorow to check everything is gone , and consultant for reucurrant mc , so hoping i can ttc after i get the all clear , :flower:

hi ladies how are you all? sorry iv not posted much not really been ttc so far . got my scan tomorow to check everything is gone , and consultant for reucurrant mc , so hoping i can ttc after i get the all clear , :flower:
Hey Susan, I'm happy you stopped by, I've been wondering how you were doing. I'm sure this is a hard time for you. Let us know how the scan goes and what the consultant has to say about the recurrent mc. Take care. :hugs:

Hi ladies, hope all is well with you lovelies...

AFM, my tummy is bloating rapidly. I'm sure that AF is coming and I am okay and not okay with it. I really never meant for this TTC journey to become so overwhelming, however it has. Charting, OPK, false hopes they are all a bit much from month to month.

My hubbs asked me my temperature today and I just blurted "low, i'm not doing it anymore" He was left staring at me like "huh"

I'm at a crossroad again! I don't know if i want to chart monthly at all? don't know if i want to consume my month wondering if I'm pregnant? The next few months for me will be busy with me mentoring, training, taking final Grad classes, raising my family, other networking opportunities that I may not have to energy to focus on TTC. On the flip side, is giving up right? consistency matters right? So what shall I do? I really want to throw in the Basal thermometer:wacko:

Hmmm......I think I want break from the data input (charting) However, i will continue until my membership runs out in 70 days or so.

Thanks for letting me vent here:growlmad:

Hi ladies, hope all is well with you lovelies...

AFM, my tummy is bloating rapidly. I'm sure that AF is coming and I am okay and not okay with it. I really never meant for this TTC journey to become so overwhelming, however it has. Charting, OPK, false hopes they are all a bit much from month to month.

My hubbs asked me my temperature today and I just blurted "low, i'm not doing it anymore" He was left staring at me like "huh"

I'm at a crossroad again! I don't know if i want to chart monthly at all? don't know if i want to consume my month wondering if I'm pregnant? The next few months for me will be busy with me mentoring, training, taking final Grad classes, raising my family, other networking opportunities that I may not have to energy to focus on TTC. On the flip side, is giving up right? consistency matters right? So what shall I do? I really want to throw in the Basal thermometer:wacko:

Hmmm......I think I want break from the data input (charting) However, i will continue until my membership runs out in 70 days or so.

Thanks for letting me vent here:growlmad:

:hugs: Feel free to vent here as often as needed! :hugs:

Charting and temping can be a lot of work and can cause some false hope, but I don't know if I'd chuck it. I've learned to not even look for possible "signs" with my temps/charting. I just like knowing what my body's doing. I believe charting significantly increases our chances of catching the egg. So I vote to keep it up. :flower:

I think the best mind-set is this: Tell yourself than it is most likely that you WILL conceive, but that it could take a long while. Give yourself the best chance you can every cycle, but if it doesn't happen you'll know that you're one more cycle closer to your BFP.

You will get there!!! :thumbup:

InLuv2- I don't think that if you choose not to focus and obsess over ttc means that your are giving up, you are just taking a step back from the stress of temping and opk's etc. I know for me sometimes it feels like I spend my months counting days; counting until I O, counting until the 2ww is over and it can get overwhelming, sometimes coming to BNB can be a little overwhelming and I have to take a mini break. Take the time you need away from these things and go on with your busy life and enjoying your DH. If you can do that I commend you because no matter how much I want to, I never truly can, I guess it's just the strong desire we have to be mothers, whether it's for the first time or second or third time.

I hope everyones else is doing well, I hope we don't let this thread die.

FutureMommie--I'm not going to let this team die! I'm hoping that more ladies will join. I can't figure out why we don't have a larger team, when there are so many of us "older" gals TTC. But I'm sure we'll pick up some more team members, eventually. I hear what you're saying about the stress of temping/charting. But I guess I'm just so worried about missing an opportunity, I won't stop anytime soon--probably not until we hit the egg of give up! LOL.

AFM, I started spotting yesterday, so I know the :witch: is coming in the next couple of days. I have next cycle's strategy all planned out: Just purchased a bunch of OPK's from eBay, will be taking vitamin C, EPO, Robitussin, and will be drinking grapefruit juice.

Hopefully my hubby is taking his vitamins, as he went a few days without even opening the bottles. Men can be so difficult!

So how are the rest of you ladies?

TaeBoMama~

Sounds like a plan! I am following something similar but I have decided to skip the Soy this cycle and replace it with Royal Jelly. I got it in liquid/solid form at the Vitamin Shoppe. Stuff tastes nasty but if it gives me those strong eggs I want it will be worth it. So this cycle coming up I am doing Royal Jelly, EPO, Prenatals (prescribed), Vitamin D (prescribed), grapefruit juice/grapefruit sections, and lots and lots of water up to O. I get 1 shot in February and 2 shots in March if my ovulation calculations are accurate.

I am determined to catch that egg!

BTW, I have a ton of opks and I hate using them don't ask why I even purchased them! I use Ovacue so I don't POAS. If anyone wants them send me a PM with your address and they are free to a good home. They are the internet kind so there is no name on them other than the LH stamp.

Hi Ladies,

Hope all is fine. I've been stuck in the house for 3 days here in GA due to a ice storm.:wacko:

Other than that, I've been waiting on the :witch: to show her lovely face. FF says that I am past my normal luteal phase and that I should test. However, I don't know about that. Going to give it another 24-48 hours.

TaeBo- Good luck, it sounds like you have a great plan. I wish I could take epo to help with cm but it gives me terrible headaches.

Dyme Diva- Good luck! I hope you catch that eggie

InLuv- I hope the witch stays away.

AFM nothing much here just waiting to O

Dyme_Diva40--I'm skipping the Soy this cycle, as well. Let us know how the Royal Jelly works for you. I'm also taking Prenatals--have been for 2 years, I think. :wacko: I just picked up some green tea (decaff and with honey added--just makes it taste better) And like you, I plan to really increase my water intake. That's so nice of you to offer to give your OPK's to a good home. I just bought 30, so I'm sure I'll be pregnant before they are used up! :haha:
Good luck to you!:dust:

InLuv2--Those ice storms are crazy! But here in California, our weather is being gentle...just cold. You deserve an award for your patience on testing. :thumbup: Yeah, I'm actually on day 29 of a 27 day cycle. But in my case I ovulated 2 days later than normal, so that makes sense. If I didn't know when I ovulated and how long my luteal phase was, I'd surely be thinking I was preggers. :dust:

FutureMommie--I hear ya about the EPO, it gives me a killer headache as well. But I'm going to give it the ol college try. If it's so bad that I can't handle it, I'll just stop taking the stuff. So you're waiting for O, when does that normally happen for you? Where are you at in your cycle? I hope this is your cycle! :dust:

How are the rest of you fine ladies?

TaeBoMama~

I can tell you the Royal Jelly in liquid/solid form tastes horrible, don't let anyone tell you it does'nt. I do not like honey so that is probably why...:haha:I take 2 tablespoons a day 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM it is the strong one. I got it from the Vitamin Shoppe its the one in the brown bottle with the yellow label.

I gag everytime I have to take it but its for the "greater good" so I just deal with it. You can't heat it or put it in the fridge it sits in my pantry. I think I would be able to tolerate it better if I could put it in some hot tea with lemon the stuff is thick! If I do not get the egg this month after taking it I am going to look for pills I can tolerate them better.

Its supposed to give you a really strong egg count. Most women who take it are those that are going through IVF from what I understand. I am not doing IVF but I think my eggs could use a little shock treatment in case they are :sleep: since they have not been called upon for their purpose...:haha:

I'll update everyone on the results!

I've heard great things about green tea and CM so you are on the right path with that. The company I work for has it in the break room from various makers. One for the automatic machine is so green it looks like grass but if you use the tea bags it just looks like regular tea. I guess I can try the tea bag ones to see if I like them.

D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"