Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Hey ladies, hope you all had a great weekend! My weekend was a little up and down emotionally especially emotionally with ttc. Found out someone I know is pg and while I'm happy for them, I can't help but wonder when it will be my turn. I'm really having a hard time right now. Trying to remain hopeful and faithful can be a little hard sometimes.

flibbrtygibbt--To be honest, I'd rather have one baby at a time. But since this upcoming baby will be so far apart in age from his/her siblings, I feel like he/she will be almost like an only child. And with my "advanced age" having another later probably won't happen. That's because I do not ovulate for at least a year after having a baby. The cool thing is I don't have a period for over a year after. So that's a plus. But the idea of having 2 kiddos to grow up together is pretty cool. :thumbup: flibbrtygibbt, I know you'll get your BFP, I'll be so excited when it happens! :happydance:

FutureMommie--I understand that this TTC thing really messes with our emotions, and if I remember correctly, you don't have any children yet, right? So I can see how it's hard to learn about your friends' pregnancy. But I think you should be happy for her because this means when your child comes, he/she will have an instant friend! You will be able to set up play-dates with your friend, and while you ladies chat, your kiddos will be having a good time as well. You will get there!!!! :thumbup:

Hey ladies, hope you all had a great weekend! My weekend was a little up and down emotionally especially emotionally with ttc. Found out someone I know is pg and while I'm happy for them, I can't help but wonder when it will be my turn. I'm really having a hard time right now. Trying to remain hopeful and faithful can be a little hard sometimes.

:hugs: I am sorry your having a hard time
I understand as some one I am very close to is pregnant and I am trying to keep the happy face going (I am happy but jealous at the same time)
:flower:

flibbrtygibbt--To be honest, I'd rather have one baby at a time. But since this upcoming baby will be so far apart in age from his/her siblings, I feel like he/she will be almost like an only child. And with my "advanced age" having another later probably won't happen. That's because I do not ovulate for at least a year after having a baby. The cool thing is I don't have a period for over a year after. So that's a plus. But the idea of having 2 kiddos to grow up together is pretty cool. :thumbup: flibbrtygibbt, I know you'll get your BFP, I'll be so excited when it happens! :happydance:

Thanks so much I am trying very hard to just be positive and stay hopeful!
I breastfed my kids and didn't have an af the entire time
that was kinda nice

Are any of you ladies taking DHEA? Have you heard of it? If so, what are your thoughts? I'm thinking about buying some from Amazon tomorrow, after I get my Amazon card. I just purchased a $20 gift card for $10! I'm not sure how long this deal will last. But if you want to see if the deal is still going:

https://livingsocial.com/deals/21336?ref=conf-jp&rpi=4458104

Here's some info on DHEA: https://www.medhelp.org/posts/TTC-Over-40/DHEA-Articles/show/1432924

Let me know your thoughts!

no I know relatively little about it
I am just researching soy isoflavins

Hey ladies just checking in! TaeBo I am totally happy for her, it just made me really emotional but I"m in a much better place today I know my turn is coming!!!!!

I hope everyone is doing great

Hey ladies just checking in! TaeBo I am totally happy for her, it just made me really emotional but I"m in a much better place today I know my turn is coming!!!!!

I hope everyone is doing great

I didn't mean to imply that you weren't happy for your friend. I saw in your post that you were indeed happy for her, just disappointed that you hadn't got there yet. I don't think I did a good job wording my post. Congrats on the PMA! I know it's hard to muster it up sometimes! :thumbup: I know you'll get there!!

I used soy 3 cycles. My normal Ovulation day is 14. After taking it my first cycle, Ovulated on cd12, 2nd cycle cd14, 3rd cycle cd16. I'm not taking it this cycle. I'm going to give DHEA a shot cause I hear it improves the eggies and there is a lower chance for miscarriage. Who knows if these claims are legit. But hey, I've used egg whites for goodness sake! I guess I'll try anything! :blush:

I used soy 3 cycles. My normal Ovulation day is 14. After taking it my first cycle, Ovulated on cd12, 2nd cycle cd14, 3rd cycle cd16. I'm not taking it this cycle. I'm going to give DHEA a shot cause I hear it improves the eggies and there is a lower chance for miscarriage. Who knows if these claims are legit. But hey, I've used egg whites for goodness sake! I guess I'll try anything! :blush:

I was thinking about trying the DHEA as well but I did not want to add that and the Royal Jelly at the same time. If I don't get the BFP this cycle I may do it next cycle and drop the RJ.

I don't know, ladies. I've read some potential side effects of the DHEA...and now I'm not so sure. :?:

well I am entering my fertile phase (I know my body and my cycle)
I usually ovulate a lot later
but the clomid must be doing its job

A line from my favorite song

It doesn't matter what you've heard
Impossible is not a word
It's just a reason
For someone not to try

The main verse is this

I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do

I am trying hard to keep faith
This was my favorite song even before now but its really been speaking to me lately
Gd Bless you ladies
:hugs:

well I am entering my fertile phase (I know my body and my cycle)
I usually ovulate a lot later
but the clomid must be doing its job

A line from my favorite song

It doesn't matter what you've heard
Impossible is not a word
It's just a reason
For someone not to try

The main verse is this

I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do

I am trying hard to keep faith
This was my favorite song even before now but its really been speaking to me lately
Gd Bless you ladies
:hugs:

Great song! Keep the faith! :thumbup:

Thanks its really my favorite
Dh's fav song is by the same group

Hi Ladies:hi:
Can I join ya'll ?
I am 38 yrs old and am TTC # 5 . My children are ages 21yr, 19yr, 18yr & 11 months. I have a TL when I was very young and a TR in May"08. DH is 42yrs old and this is my second marriage. DH had no children so we discussed early on about the possiblity of my having a TR inorder to have more children ( something I really wanted to do ) We tried for about six months before we were refered to a fertility clinic ( it was discovered that I only had one tube and it was short ) so after two rounds of IUI ( one with clomid only and the second with clomid and pergeon ) we conceived Emily. At first we had said that we only wanted one but now that she is here we now want to give her a sibling closer to her age ( my other daughters are all away at college and only home on holidays and summer ) We have been "trying" since October. We want to TTC on our own for a while in hopes we don't have to go the "clinic" route.:dust:

Hi Ladies:hi:
Can I join ya'll ?
I am 38 yrs old and am TTC # 5 . My children are ages 21yr, 19yr, 18yr & 11 months. I have a TL when I was very young and a TR in May"08. DH is 42yrs old and this is my second marriage. DH had no children so we discussed early on about the possiblity of my having a TR inorder to have more children ( something I really wanted to do ) We tried for about six months before we were refered to a fertility clinic ( it was discovered that I only had one tube and it was short ) so after two rounds of IUI ( one with clomid only and the second with clomid and pergeon ) we conceived Emily. At first we had said that we only wanted one but now that she is here we now want to give her a sibling closer to her age ( my other daughters are all away at college and only home on holidays and summer ) We have been "trying" since October. We want to TTC on our own for a while in hopes we don't have to go the "clinic" route.:dust:

Yay! Another member on the team!!!:wohoo: So happy you joined us! I totally understand what you mean about having another so your daughter will have a sibling close in age. I have the same worry and I haven't even conceived the little one yet! LOL. My youngest is 7. Good luck!

Thank-you:hugs:
Hope long has everyone being TTC ? I am trying soya for the first time this month ( can't hurt ) :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->