Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

I broke down and tested today :bfn: I had a gut feeling I was out already, but needed to know for sure. I have pneumonia and I feel worse today than I did Thursday when I went to the doc so she is calling me in some cough meds, steroids and pain meds. Didn't want to take any narcotics if I was pregnant so tested and sure enough....nada! Oh well, I know my time will come and to be honest I will hopefully be interviewing for jobs next week if my stupid nursing license ever gets here! So best that I'm not pregnant until AFTER I get a job and work for a couple of weeks! :thumbup:
Sorry your dh is treating you like that. Wow. Maybe he just needs some downtime from life? Maybe he is just stressed over daily crap? Men are hard to figure out really and I really think something is in the air it seems like everyone's dh's is acting weird/selfish lately. I really think men do PMS only they don't have to go thru the period! hang in there I hope he snaps out of it soon.

Thank you all for the nice welcomes.

Sweet_Alida - I live between Savannah and Statesboro. I'm going to school for Medical Assisting.

Hey, are you two close to each other ?

I think it is something in the air ?? I was talking with a girlfriend and she said her DH was being a grump lately too. Maybe it's the short daylight hours ?!?!

Hi everyone! I'm 35 and my husband and I will be trying for baby #1 this coming spring. He's been ready for awhile but I'm in the middle of school so I've put him off a little while. I just wanted to wait until I was at least halfway through so I'm not going into labor during graduation. I just found out I'll be graduating 2 months early, so I've finally agreed we can start in March.

welcome I think you will find this is a lovely bunch of ladies!

flibbrtygibbt..:hugs: How upset you must be. I was also on Clomid when TTC Emily and for you to go through all that :cry: Did you try to :sex: before you left ? Remember there is a five day window for:spermy: !

nursebetty..:hi: Welcome and lots of:dust: to you when you start to TTC.

Sweet_Alida.. Will that pack carry two bottles ? Did you so any service dogs while you were there ?

Yeah, no he was sick with a stomach virus just prior to leaving so no there is NO chance

I don't know weither it's pressure with work or what :shrug: My pride or my heart wouldn't allow my to say sorry for something I don't feel I have done wrong. All I mentioned is that it would be kinda nice to go out just him and I for a little adult time. ( we were just chit chatting while doing the dishes ) He flew off the handle saying that I accuse him of never doing anything..where the heck did that come from ?!?! I didn't think I was putting pressure on him to TTC. I haven't even told him about the soya experiment this month. I know from before that he didn't like the whole TTC process ( meaning temps, timed sex ect.) so this time I am doing it allot less demanding, in other words I don't say to much about it. Last time almost everything we talked about was trying to conceive related. So I don't think it's that.. UGGGGGG.:wacko:

Oh well, how is everyone else doing in their cycle ?

Sweet_Alida, when do you plan on testing ?

I am with you
I cant apologize if I don't fee I am at fault for anything
Although thats where my dh is usually a little different.
He will generally be all for ttc when I say its time just to make sure its done
Really romantical n stuff haha

And they accuse US of being difficult:dohh:

DH came home last night in a good mood:wacko: lordy know what's going on but whatever it is has passed !!

There is a big snow storm on it's way here so have to get out and do some last minute stuff before the snow starts ( I hate driving in the bad weather)

Hey ladies, Just popping in to say hello. Nothing new to report. I am not ttc at the moment.

Hey Ready :hi: So sorry for you loss :hugs2: Take your time coming back it's tough going thru that. Where in texas are you from? I have family all over Texas and spent 7 years in corpus christi. My mom and sister live in Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Something is def in the air with the Men in our lives and my dh has caught the bug! They really need to PMS during a different time then when I am! This is not going to be a good night! :grr:

I was just talking to my SIL ( who just found out a couple of weeks ago that she is expecting their second baby ) and she was venting to me about how her DH is acting lately.. Good luck, sweetie !

And they accuse US of being difficult:dohh:

DH came home last night in a good mood:wacko: lordy know what's going on but whatever it is has passed !!

There is a big snow storm on it's way here so have to get out and do some last minute stuff before the snow starts ( I hate driving in the bad weather)

MEN!!!!
I am with you I DETEST driving in snow!!!!
BLAH!

Hey ladies, Just popping in to say hello. Nothing new to report. I am not ttc at the moment.
Hey you!!
So glad to see ya check in!!
I am still praying for you!

Hey Ready :hi: So sorry for you loss :hugs2: Take your time coming back it's tough going thru that. Where in texas are you from? I have family all over Texas and spent 7 years in corpus christi. My mom and sister live in Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Something is def in the air with the Men in our lives and my dh has caught the bug! They really need to PMS during a different time then when I am! This is not going to be a good night! :grr:

My grandparents are in White Settlement (near Ft Worth next to the Air Force base) Aunt in Grapevine, Uncle in Burlison, Brother in Austin

Men PMSing when we do could be dangerous
think about it
were already on a short fuse and so are they
I think its better this way!

:hi: Ready, again I am so sorry for your loss:sad2: but on the brighter side at least you know you can conceive ( post TR) best of luck, sweetie and lots of :dust:

Happy ground hog day everyone !!

The big guy saw his shadow so early spring is on it's way..woot..woot:happydance: I am willing to beleive anything at this point of the winter !!

I am in the Houston area. I was born and raised here. Yep I am a southern belle for real. LOL

I can't believe it is 19 degrees here. :cold: I am so ready for the spring.

My dh told me today he is ready to try again. I am too but I think I just want to go with NTNP right now. Is it normal to be this afraid to try again after m/c?

Forgive me ladies, but I'm short on time so I'm not responding to everything at the moment. But I've read your messages. I'm enjoying getting to know you all better. I do want to say to ready41more, yes, it's normal to be scared after a mc. I'm so happy to see you posting again! Keep us up to date on your journey, as you sort things out.

I went to the GYN on the 31st. When I showed her my chart, printed out from FF, she seemed to have never seen a chart before. She thought my menstrual flow was the days I was TTC. She must think I'm a moron! Today I'm supposed to go get some blood drawn for a day 21 Progesterone test. Then a FSH on CD3...if I'm not pregnant.

Speaking of pregnant, a friend of mine, that I've know since I was 15 just told me (through email) that she is pregnant. She has never wanted children (except for a brief period she was going through), and she's not in a relationship that she's planning to stay in. Last time we talked (a few weeks ago) she told me she was waiting for a good time to break up with the guy. She's going to call later today and I have no idea what to expect. I don't know if she's going to tell me how happy she is, or if she's going to tell me that she doesn't want it...which I'm afraid is what she'll say.

Isn't it ironic that folks who don't want it, get it. And sometimes the ones who want it so bad, and are doing everything in the world to make it happen, aren't blessed with it...

Edited to add: My friend is 40 years old. : )

Talk to you ladies, soon!

Tae, that is so true. I just wrote the same thing in my journal the other day.

Ready, I think what you are feeling is normal. Just take your time, sweetie.

Tae, it's funny how life works. Good luck tonight with your friend, it's nice that she has a friend like you to confide in ( and she feels safe too)

I am in the Houston area. I was born and raised here. Yep I am a southern belle for real. LOL

I can't believe it is 19 degrees here. :cold: I am so ready for the spring.

My dh told me today he is ready to try again. I am too but I think I just want to go with NTNP right now. Is it normal to be this afraid to try again after m/c?

Yes it is normal to want to wait, but as you know your more fertile after you've been pregnant, so if you do want to get pregnant quick you shouldn't wait. There is nothing wrong with NTNP either. Let nature take it's course. :hugs: It is tough going thru what you have. Hang in there your time will come again and you will get your forever baby!

Okay ladies, I talked to my pregnant friend. This is quite stressful for me. It's a lot like I thought. She is okay with the pregnancy (but scared), but the boyfriend wants her to abort. She also confided in me that she is having an affair with a married man. :growlmad: Oh, but he is leaving his wife--aren't they all!? ](*,)This girl is a train wreck! I love her because I've known her since I was a kid. But she really needs to turn her life around! She has a history of choosing REALLY bad men who use her. The married guy wants her to abort, also. It's not his baby, but he doesn't want any part of raising this baby or any other child. Her mother isn't happy about it either. So out of the 4 people she has told, I'm the only one who supported her in keeping the pregnancy. She is considering an abortion but says she doesn't want to go that route. This woman was raised in a Christian home, but is very lost. Please pray for this entire situation. This woman needs God.

I think I'm going to pass up going for the 21 day Progesterone test today. If it's purpose is to detect ovulation, I already know I ovulated because of my temps. And if I conceive, they can test it then, can't they?

Oh, and I was wrong, my pregnant friend is 41.

Oh my Tae, she has a lot going on. I will pray for her. I hope she makes the right decision. She is blessed to have a friend like you.

No doubt Tae you are a really true friend to her. I'm sorry life works like this, like you said, the one's that don't want kids get pregnant without even trying...it's not fair! I wish I knew why God allowed that to happen. One day we will have those answers.
I hope your friend starts making better decisions, she should know better at 41 that a married guy is not going to leave his wife to shack up with a pregnant woman! But maybe I'm wrong. She sounds a lot like my sister, makes bad choices and can't figure out she's in the boat she is in with life. :dohh: I hope you can talk her into keeping the baby, maybe that is what she needs to focus on instead of bad men? Good luck. I will pray for her.

Oh Tae, that's a tough deal for that poor girl. First off sounds to me like she is just looking for love in all the wrong places ( ya, I know...a bad country song:dohh:) maybe she needs to seperate herself from everything to look deep inside herself to find what SHE wants...not her mother, boyfriend or lover wants. All you can do ( and by the sounds of it, you already are) is be a good friend to listen. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and I hope she makes the best decision for herself ( lets face it , it's her who has to live with it):hugs:

Oh Tae, that's a tough deal for that poor girl. First off sounds to me like she is just looking for love in all the wrong places ( ya, I know...a bad country song:dohh:) maybe she needs to seperate herself from everything to look deep inside herself to find what SHE wants...not her mother, boyfriend or lover wants. All you can do ( and by the sounds of it, you already are) is be a good friend to listen. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and I hope she makes the best decision for herself ( lets face it , it's her who has to live with it):hugs:

Actually, she made it more than clear to me what she wants. Maybe I didn't make it clear in my post--sorry for that. She wants the baby. In fact, 2 years ago she was trying frantically to conceive. She was even taking Clomid. But since she started dating a different man, she stopped TTC. Well, to be honest she didn't think she could conceive, since it never happened in all these years. She actually WANTS a child. She says she is pro-choice, but that she doesn't want to "kill" her baby. She said that she thinks this may be her only chance to have a child and that she doesn't know if she could live with herself if she "Killed" her child. If she aborted it would only be because the father and her lover want her to. I have provided counseling for 10 years to women in unplanned pregnancies and women who are suffering from an abortion. This is something I do not get paid to do. I've learned a lot during this time. Because of the fact that she has called her pregnancy a "baby", and the fact that she feels an abortion would be "killing" her baby, she is likely to regret this decision. And the facts show that when women abort against their on desire to please someone else, they are most likely to regret an abortion. We talked for a couple of hours, and for the most part I just let her talk. I lost track of how many times she said, "I don't want to abort this baby."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->