Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

No doubt Tae you are a really true friend to her. I'm sorry life works like this, like you said, the one's that don't want kids get pregnant without even trying...it's not fair! I wish I knew why God allowed that to happen. One day we will have those answers.
I hope your friend starts making better decisions, she should know better at 41 that a married guy is not going to leave his wife to shack up with a pregnant woman! But maybe I'm wrong. She sounds a lot like my sister, makes bad choices and can't figure out she's in the boat she is in with life. :dohh: I hope you can talk her into keeping the baby, maybe that is what she needs to focus on instead of bad men? Good luck. I will pray for her.

It would be nice if this motivates her to make a better life for herself, and better decisions on the men she chooses. When I became pregnant at 20, it changed my whole life for the better! Suddenly it wasn't just about me. I had a little person to think about. And I only wanted the very best for him. I feel bad that I gave him the worst father possible (whom he has never met, but talked to once on the phone). The good news is, I have the most awesome husband who has been there for my son since he was 2 years old, and has loved him as his very own. If I didn't have my son, I would probably not have this wonderful man in my life. So there is hope.

Oh Tae, that's a tough deal for that poor girl. First off sounds to me like she is just looking for love in all the wrong places ( ya, I know...a bad country song:dohh:) maybe she needs to seperate herself from everything to look deep inside herself to find what SHE wants...not her mother, boyfriend or lover wants. All you can do ( and by the sounds of it, you already are) is be a good friend to listen. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and I hope she makes the best decision for herself ( lets face it , it's her who has to live with it):hugs:

Actually, she made it more than clear to me what she wants. Maybe I didn't make it clear in my post--sorry for that. She wants the baby. In fact, 2 years ago she was trying frantically to conceive. She was even taking Clomid. But since she started dating a different man, she stopped TTC. Well, to be honest she didn't think she could conceive, since it never happened in all these years. She actually WANTS a child. She says she is pro-choice, but that she doesn't want to "kill" her baby. She said that she thinks this may be her only chance to have a child and that she doesn't know if she could live with herself if she "Killed" her child. If she aborted it would only be because the father and her lover want her to. I have provided counseling for 10 years to women in unplanned pregnancies and women who are suffering from an abortion. This is something I do not get paid to do. I've learned a lot during this time. Because of the fact that she has called her pregnancy a "baby", and the fact that she feels an abortion would be "killing" her baby, she is likely to regret this decision. And the facts show that when women abort against their on desire to please someone else, they are most likely to regret an abortion. We talked for a couple of hours, and for the most part I just let her talk. I lost track of how many times she said, "I don't want to abort this baby."

:hugs: ...

Tae there is always hope, all we can do is pray for her and her LO.
I'll keep praying for her! Keep us posted. :hugs:

Hey ladies,

Tae, I am glad she want to keep the baby. It may bring on a change in her life for the better. Kids have a way of doing that to us.

I was just talking with my SIL:hugs: and she is expecting their second :baby: after a MC last Oct. She also just enrolled herself in school to finish her RN. She was saying that the morning sickness is so sever that her DR has put her on Diclectin. I didn't think there was anything safe in the first Tri for sickness:shrug: Poor girl, I feel so bad for her:cry:. We live about 3 hrs away so I can't be much of a help to her ( they have a 2 1/2 yr old too )

I was just talking with my SIL:hugs: and she is expecting their second :baby: after a MC last Oct. She also just enrolled herself in school to finish her RN. She was saying that the morning sickness is so sever that her DR has put her on Diclectin. I didn't think there was anything safe in the first Tri for sickness:shrug: Poor girl, I feel so bad for her:cry:. We live about 3 hrs away so I can't be much of a help to her ( they have a 2 1/2 yr old too )

I have never heard of diclectin I'll have to research it, but yes there are several drugs safe in first tri. for nausea and the headaches. Zofran and phenergan being 2 most used drugs here in the US. I'll check out diclectin for you though. Good for her going back to school. I did that when I got pregnant with Alida decided it was time to finish my RN. I had to fly out to Wisconsin from Utah when I was 71/2 months pregnant to do my clinical finals(hands on test with real patients!). As soon as I got back I worked 2-3 shifts and was put on bedrest then the hospital! Had her at 36+3! Very close call there!

Hey just checked that drug out, it's only prescribed in Canada that's why I've never heard of it, but according to the website it's specifically for Morning sickness and has been deemed safe. So I hope it helps her. Bless her!

Thanks, Sweet_Alida.. I haven't had a chance to look it up. I didn't know you can have anything ( I suffer through a few headach's while pregnant with Emily ) :dohh:
Oh well, I know for next time:winkwink:
I was very lucky because I have never suffered from morning sickness but I have been sick before and can't fathom being sick longer than a day or two:wacko:
Good for you for going to finish your RN. My SIL has been putting it off for a while and finally got up the courage to go back ( plus she had too or she would lose past credits )

Hey ladies,

There is also a sucker that is sold at my pharmacies and babies r us. The doc gave me a few. They are for morning sickness and taste like cherry. There are other flavors too.

Hope all is well with everyone.

I have never heard of anything like that, Ready:shrug: Do you know the name of them ?

Hey ladies,

There is also a sucker that is sold at my pharmacies and babies r us. The doc gave me a few. They are for morning sickness and taste like cherry. There are other flavors too.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Never heard of that. Very interesting! I'll keep this is mind, should I ever suffer from morning sickness again. Thanks!

Morning sickness can be terrible. It was worst with my first, and I was working at the time. My boss was very understanding and would let me come to work later than usual. The problem was that it lasted ALL day...it was just worse in the morning. I remember one day I drug myself to work, a couple of hours late, and reported to my boss to let her know that I was there. In front of about 15 people, I lost all contents of my stomach--a very embarrassing situation for me. :shy:

Well ladies, I think I'm out this month. For one thing, I had bleeding after intercourse, last night. I used to get this frequently, but underwent surgery, which successfully ended this problem..until last night. I'm so frustrated! Been having strong menstrual cramps. AF due in 5 days.

Will you ladies do me a favor and lift me up in prayer? In 2007 I found a lump in my breast, behind the nipple. A core biopsy was performed, which seemed to indicate all was well (but now I hear it was "inconclusive"?). However, the lump seems to be getting bigger and is causing pain. On Wednesday I'm scheduled for an ultrasound. If it's indeed bigger, then I'll have to have another biopsy.

Thanks ladies! How are you guys doing? Where are you at in your cycles? I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :flower:

I think they are also called "PreggoPops" you can buy them online or at babiesRus. They did help with my MS, but real ginger snaps and Ginger ale did wonders too!

Morning sickness can be terrible. It was worst with my first, and I was working at the time. My boss was very understanding and would let me come to work later than usual. The problem was that is lasted ALL day...it was just worse in the morning. I remember one day I drug myself to work, a couple of hours late, and reported to my boss to let her know that I was there. In front of about 15 people, I lost all contents of my stomach--a very embarrassing situation for me. :shy:

Well ladies, I think I'm out this month. For one thing, I had bleeding after intercourse, last night. I used to get this frequently, but underwent surgery, which successfully ended this problem..until last night. I'm so frustrated! Been having strong menstrual cramps. AF due in 5 days.

Will you ladies do me a favor and lift me up in prayer? In 2007 I found a lump in my breast, behind the nipple. A core biopsy was performed, which seemed to indicate all was well (but now I hear it was "inconclusive"?). However, the lump seems to be getting bigger and is causing pain. On Wednesday I'm scheduled for an ultrasound. If it's indeed bigger, then I'll have to have another biopsy.

Thanks ladies! How are you guys doing? Where are you at in your cycles? I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :flower:

Your not out until the :witch: comes you know that so keep the faith and you might be missed because the :witch: got me today(3 days late!) so she's busy right now. LOL!!!
I will most definitely keep you in my prayers, that has to be very scary. I am so sorry you are having to go thru that again. :hugs: Please keep us posted.

I think they are also called "PreggoPops" you can buy them online or at babiesRus. They did help with my MS, but real ginger snaps and Ginger ale did wonders too!

Yes I think the doc did refer to them as preggopops too.

Tae, you are in my prayers. You are healed by His stripes.

Morning sickness can be terrible. It was worst with my first, and I was working at the time. My boss was very understanding and would let me come to work later than usual. The problem was that is lasted ALL day...it was just worse in the morning. I remember one day I drug myself to work, a couple of hours late, and reported to my boss to let her know that I was there. In front of about 15 people, I lost all contents of my stomach--a very embarrassing situation for me. :shy:

Your not out until the :witch: comes you know that so keep the faith and you might be missed because the :witch: got me today(3 days late!) so she's busy right now. LOL!!!
I will most definitely keep you in my prayers, that has to be very scary. I am so sorry you are having to go thru that again. :hugs: Please keep us posted.

Thanks for your prayers, I really appreciate them. Sorry to hear the witch got you! You're one cycle closer to that BFP now. :flower:

:hugs: Awwww, sweetie:hugs:You must be so worried. I will say an extra prayer for you. Please keep us posted.

I am now into my two week wait. I OV'd on Tuesday or Wednesday. We :sex: only on Wednesday due to DH having a PMS week:haha:
So it gives me a bit of a chance[-o<

:hugs: Awwww, sweetie:hugs:You must be so worried. I will say an extra prayer for you. Please keep us posted.

I am now into my two week wait. I OV'd on Tuesday or Wednesday. We :sex: only on Wednesday due to DH having a PMS week:haha:
So it gives me a bit of a chance[-o<

LOL: PMS week--I love it! Thanks for your prayers. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"