• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team TWSK x

oooooopppppsy!!!! eeeeek!! i didnt think of that!!! :blush: me and my big mouth :blush: :blush: !! sooooooooooooo sorry Laura!! and sowwy Katy for blabbing!! :blush: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol, I don't mind. I was just worried incase she wouldn't want me to say, that's the only reason I didn't. xx

Helloooo,

It's been quiet in here today. How is everyone? In bed I imagine :dohh: xx

Hi ladies,

Thank you all sooooooo much! :happydance::cloud9: Love you all :D xx

Sorry I haven't be on since, but I've been struggling with internet connection at home, & it's connected but running really slow, so only just got back up and running this morning.

What are we all up to today? I'm going to get the car washed this morning, after I've tidied it out, and then I'm coming home to chill for a bit. I've got to go shopping for my Nana later, & then I'm off to the pub with Dan tonight (We don't always go there by the way :dohh:) I might pop into town this afternoon as well, but I don't know yet. I need a new coat, so could do with going up to Hanley, but I don't think I'll get the time. Unless I go on my own, but I don't want to go on the A500 on my own. It's a horrible road! :blush:

I love driving. I feel so much better about it even now than I did when I was on my lessons. It's amazing how much you pick up in such a short amount of time. I'm meant to be driving to football on Saturday with a couple of people, but I'm going to go to Chester tomorrow, so I'll have to see how I get on with the roads on the way there first. I don't think I have to go on the motorway tomorrow though, but I might make an effort to do so :thumbup:

And everything is good with my little princess. Had my 24 week midwife appointment yesterday and everything is fine, which is good! :flower: I might go and get a few bits for her this afternoon actually! I've got a £10 Next voucher that can go towards some sleepsuits or something, and I'm hoping to book a 4D scan in a few days. Dan is getting me one for Christmas, he says he thinks it will help him bond with Lola as well (He loves that name by the way, not that it would matter if he didnt :smug:) :flower: So he is lovely..And everything is alright here at the minute!

Oh, apart from the price of flippin' petrol! :growlmad: :haha: xx

sorry been busy with katie being ill be catchin up soon xx

Hope you're feeling better now Laura :)

I fainted shortly after leaving the play place today :blush: xx

Ohhh Katy hunny u ok?????

Hows everyone else today??

Serina hope your Katies ok hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm poorly on bedrest :(
I'll explain properly when I get on the laptop and not on my phone! I'm ok though x

I'm okay. This thread is always really quiet when I keep my eye on it, then when I don't come on my laptop it gets really busy. I haven't fainted again since so hopefully it was just a one off.

Laura is on bedrest because she was having pains and had to go in to be monitored. They said it was because she was dehydrated so she had to have a drip and painkillers and stuff. I shall let her give the full story when she's well enough to come on :hugs: xx

Heey girlies! :flower:

I'm alright! :thumbup: I'm just really tired all the time. I haven't been drinking enough basically, & I got dehydrated, which gave me pains in my tummy, but I got all scared, as you do, and went into hospital, which I guess it was lucky really because I needed a drip.

I feel alright now though really. All rambly because I'm so tired. Sorry. I'm on antibiotics as well for a UTI (not sure if I told you that) in my bladder and kidneys. So that probably caused a lot of the pain as well! :dohh: I just need to drink more, so from now on, you girlies have to remind me to drink! :thumbup::haha:

Hope you are all well... xxxxxx

:hugs: to all of my pregnant ladies this pregnacy lark isnt easy is it x

It really isn't easy is it?

I've never felt so poorly before. I'm home again now, but only because the ward has been shut because of Norovirus (Winter vomiting bug), & because I'm not seen as URGENT, compared to some people, then I didn't get a bed and got discharged :growlmad: I'm not complaining really I just feel a bit pushed around.
So I'm home, resting.. & then back to hospital tomorrow to see a consultant urologist or something to do with my kidneys, which isn't even pregnancy related :dohh:

And I'm on more antibiotics. And still off work. And I really can't afford to have this much time off work. Sick pay is really awful x

Aww sweetie what a tough time your having!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxx

:cry: It's horrible. I've never felt so poorly in all my life. It's really awful. All I want to do is go back to work - And I never thought that I'd hear myself saying that to be honest :blush::shrug:
I have all the worry of not working as well, because I'm really not getting much money coming in every week, because I haven't been there long enough to get much sick pay yet :dohh: I need the money, so I really need to get back ASAP, but I know I can't rush back either.

I was so hoping to go back tomorrow, but I can't because of seeing the Urologist. Hopefully, I'll go back on Tuesday. It's not too much work, because there are so few children in, it's basically sitting down on the floor all day, and with painkillers, I can cope. I really have to get back to it, especially if it's going to be a long-term illness kind of thing. I doubt they will let me though, I guess I'll be signed off again! :cry: I miss it.

I've spent all day crying more or less because I'm so fed up and worried. I'm worried about tomorrow, and how it's going to affect Lola, & what happens next with everything. :shrug: I feel so in the dark about everything. So hopefully, I'll feel better after tomorrow. Plus, I think I feel emotionally and physically worse today because I couldn't sleep last night. Seriously, I'm sure they did my obs every 30 minutes through the night :growlmad:

I'm thinking about changing hospitals (Katy gave me the idea, so thanks hun! :flower:) because the one I am at now is totally rubbish. I think I'll look into that tomorrow as well, and get it sorted. Anywhere is better than the one I'm at now. I don't think I'd feel right having my baby there to be honest. I thought it was OK until now, but after this it doesn't sit right with me. Am I being pathetic?

OH has been round tonight to sit with me (I'm literally in bed all day, I'm exhausted all the time, and need drinks all the time). I get so fed up on my own, so thank goodness I have him. He has been a Godsend the last couple of weeks. I don't know what I would have done without him :cloud9: He's fabulous. We just watched the X-Factor and ate chocolate! :happydance:

Anyway, enough about me. How are you girlies, and bumps, and little ones? Hope everyone is good xxxxxxxxx

Aww sweetheart that sounds awful! what exactly is up? you having kidney troubles? you need the biggest huggles in the world :hugs: right now!! how did ur appt go??

We are ok thankyou hunny just keep scoffing my face with shite lol! (not literal!!) :rofl:

Starting to feel mega tired now, feel soo lazy cause i cant be bothered to do much!! lol such a lazy cow i am xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->