Team TWSK x

Yeah, it went OK thanks. Basically, they think that I have Kidney failure caused by an untreated infection (which I was told would probably be the case)
I've had more bloods taken today, and a urine sample to check for protein in my urine and things, and have been sent away with lots of information to read. It's all blowing my head a bit at the minute :blush::cry:
I'm waiting for the results of those which should be through in a couple of days, and then they will know more about which stage of failure I am at, but they think it is only very early, so it should be easily treated fingers crossed.

They have started some treatment though of some tablets, and also a diet controlled treatment, so I have to see a nutritionist about that, but once they know what stage I am at they will know which treatment to put me on. I have now been told to cut down on my fluid intake, which I don't really understand but apparently my body is basically drowning itself, which makes me feel worse - Yeah, I had "dehydration" 2 days ago! :growlmad:
I'm really scared about it, but they are positive which is nice and reassuring.

I didn't speak about moving hospitals because I felt really good about todays appointment, or as good as I possibly could.
Anyway, got to dash. OH has done my tea, so I'll finish of in a bit xxx

:hugs:w4b sorry u are going so through such a hard time ...i dont post much cos i am tired and fedup at the moment xx

Thanks hun! :hugs: to you as well...xxxx

I want to go back to work tomorrow, because I feel alright with the painkillers and things, I just need the money, so I'm going to do 4 hours tomorrow & then see how I get on. The tiredness is a killer as well at the minute.
I'm feeling horrible and lazy as well Tara, so it must be the stage we are at! :thumbup: I'm going to attempt to go for a drive with OH, just to the supermarket and then pop into my friends house for an hour, as I haven't seen her in a while! So that should be a nice evening. I think I've got cabin fever, staring at the same walls all day!

Everything is good with little princess though, and she is giving me a few good digs in the ribs to let me know she is happy, which is nice! :cloud9::haha:

So, I'm going to go and get changed now to go for a drive, I haven't been dressed in ages properly LOL xxxxxx

Just take it easy, you might feel a bit better but that's probably down to all the stuff they have you taking, be careful not to push your body too much or you'll feel rotten again :hugs: xx

Hey my loverly ladies, just thought i would pop in and see how everyone is doing today?? xxx

Aww huggles :hugs: hunny :( :( :( your having a right hard time with this sickness bless you!!! xxx

Hey my loverly ladies, just thought i would pop in and see how everyone is doing today?? xxx

I'm not too bad thanks hun, doing alright with the painkillers and things kicking in. I even managed a bit of Christmas shopping tonight, but I'm exhausted now, and we're in bed. He is playing on the Xbox so I thought I'd pop on here! :thumbup:

How are you?

Aww Katy :hugs: Wish I could have your sickness for a day to give you a break! xxxx

I'm not too bad thanks hun, doing alright with the painkillers and things kicking in. I even managed a bit of Christmas shopping tonight, but I'm exhausted now, and we're in bed. He is playing on the Xbox so I thought I'd pop on here! :thumbup:

How are you?

Aww Katy :hugs: Wish I could have your sickness for a day to give you a break! xxxx

I don't you're suffering enough as it is! Plus I'm kind of used to it so it doesn't bother me most of the time xx

How are we all today?

I'm not feeling too bad. I've spoken to Macclesfield hospital and I'm going in tomorrow for an assesment so hopefully I'll have more answers then. I've never been more annoyed at a hospital before like I am with the current one.
I thought they would at least rush through my bloods, but no! They take even longer than usual :growlmad:

I've stayed in all day and just chilled out today, I'm whacked. I'm sat on the sofa in my trackies and hoodie, all comfy. So going to get snuggled and OH is coming round later for an hour or so, so we will probably go Blockbuster and get some popcorn and a DVD I think, and then an early night! (I'm already falling asleep though :haha:)

xx

Awww im ok thankyou hun!! you's two sound like your having such a hard time :( :( :( its not very glamourous this pregnancy thing is it?? im annoyed with my hospital too grrr!! and im now barely sleeping on a night time.. do you guys find that you cant get comfy and u get achey hips? the only bit of relief is when i allow myself a few minutes break laying on my back but i really dont want to fall asleep like that cause i heard it can stop babies circulation of oxygen? :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm the same with the lack of sleep. I just cannot get comfy, hips and thighs and bottom of bump just get so achey :( I tried using a V-shaped pillow but it doesn't make much difference xx

Yeah, I ache like crazy at the end of the day. I get into bed and I can't get comfy and I just am exhausted.
I've been in pain with my back today as well, really badly. So I'm going to see how it is in the morning, & if it's no better, I'm going to cart myself up to Macc and get it seen! I know what's right and what isn't xx

OMG! I'm having a baby soon! It hit me today :haha::blush: I'm so excited about it to be honest with you. I've bought some more baby bits today, & OH loved shopping with me, which was so nice :cloud9:

How are you all? It's been a while since we spoke really.

I'm alright I think. Tired all the time, & really can't sleep. So I'm spending more time in bed than ever before, & getting less sleep :dohh:
I'm at work as well now - can't remember when I last posted (Well, I'm not there right now, but you get what I mean :haha:) I guess that is tiring me out too.
I only have a week and a half before Christmas and a week after though and then I finish for Mat.Leave so not long at all now. It's really scary how fast time has gone, Since our super fertile Spam topic :haha:

I'm in bed now, watching "Hole in the Wall!" waiting for OH to come round later to watch the BIG FINAL with me :happydance: And then an early night - I need sleep. I'll do anything to get comfy and get some sleep! Hopefully, a nice lie in, in the morning as well, but I doubt it. Actually, I need to pop to the supermarket & get some food. I haven't really eaten all day, & can't be bothered to cook either :dohh: I have no motivation to do anything :nope:

So I really hope you are all goood! xxxxx

Awww hun im soo with you on the feeeling mega tired! im really struggling to sleep now and my morning sickness has returned so when i try go back to sleep after OH has gone to work the sickness hits and i feel like poop :( i just sleep whenever i can! do you feel like an old person getting up too ''ppph, ahh, eeee ooo me knees'' :rofl: lmao!!!

I knooooow it feels like just a few weeks ago since out super fertile spamming thread hahahaha it was like 7 months ago!!!!! omg!!! i cant believe how time is flying although im sure it will start and drag shortly! i been getting mega sore cramps too.. had them last night and was getting hot flushes with them when i was half asleep.. kept thinking princess was going to make an early appearance!! eeeek!!!

Joe to wiiiin!! hahaha xxxxx

Yeah! Gooooo Joe!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: So happy he won!

I've been throwing up all day today, and since like 6 yesterday :blush: Just came on all of a sudden. I have no idea what it is, so I'm stuck on diluted apple juice :cry: Feel alright between being sick though, just exhausted. And I'm so with you on the knees thing :haha: I stand up at work from being on the floor and I'm like "Oh My Gosh! My knees!" :haha: I'm like 91! xx

Aww you know w4b im sure our morning sickness returns around now!! i feel terribly sick most days now :( also having huge dilemas with my hair :'( :cry: :hissy: !!!

And yay gooo Joe!! just lives 15 mins from meeee! haha xxx

My hair is like Greaseville :haha: I have to wash it all the time, and as soon as I dry it, it looks horrible again!
I've not been sick today, thank goodness. Just felt really sick until I ate, so like morning sickness. I hope it's not that though x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/239114-katy-her-way-hospital.html ...just thought i would let u girls know xx

Thank you for that Serina..

Thinking of you Katy, & so glad to hear that you and little man are OK! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->