• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team TWSK x

I don't know what to do today. I don't want to stay in all day :dohh: I keep saying I'll go to Primark, but as much as I want to today, I don't think I will, because then I have somewhere to go if I pass my driving test :haha: (which I don't think I will)

What are we all doing on this "fine" Sunday? The weather is lush here for once! x

I'm so bored. I'm still in bed! :cry: I have no motivation to get out of it either. I'm so bad :haha: It's such nice weather so I think I might get up and go for a walk in the woods maybe? It's a shame to waste such a nice day x

Ive been up a hr went out lastnight ended up at a friends house till 5 i dont think my oh was happy ...but tuff ...two nights on piss isnt good though :sleep:

Who cares that he wasn't happy? :thumbup: I wouldn't! :nope:
Did you have a good night though hun? That's all that matters! :thumbup:

I've been chilling all day, but it's really boring. I have my chill out clothes on, and yeah, it's been nice to an extent because I never have any spare time like this, but I really don't cope well with boredom! OH is working until 5, so hopefully will get to see him for a bit later.

I've just had a big, fat bowl of ice cream, & wish I could have a glass of something wine-like. I love sparkling grape juice at the minute! :cloud9: x

I have actually been sat on here since about an hour after I got up this morning :blush: I haven't even bothered properly getting dressed, just jogging bottoms & a jumper! :thumbup:

I'm going to watch the X-Factor tonight & then I'm A Celeb. After my tea. OH is coming round for tea as well, so that should be nice, & hopefully he might stay because he hasn't got work until 10am tomorrow! :flower: I'm starving though so he better hurry up! He was finishing work at 5, and then going home for a bath & to get changed and then coming round so he should be here any minute! :happydance: :blush: xx

OH came for tea, & then went home, so I'm still here! What a boring day LOL I hate doing nothing! But tomorrow I'm going out for the day with my man. He booked the day off work, so he could spend time with me, & hopefully chill me out before my driving test :blush: He's a honey x

I'm so peed off! :growlmad: OH got called into work because so many people called in sick! :cry: So now I've got another day on my own to look forward to! :thumbup: Lovely!

I'm thinking about getting to town for a Christmas film and just chilling out this afternoon with it.

I don't feel so bored this afternoon compared to yesterday though - I was driving myself mad yesterday! I think it's because everyone else is at work, so I just like knowing that I'm not! :blush:

Wonder what's for tea tonight? I'm starving. All I do at the minute is think about food, I'm pretty sure. I'm obsessed. Oh, and I had a driving lesson this morning, & I've freaked myself out. I can't drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: x

You will be fine with your driving, try not to panic! That's a real shame about your OH being called in to work, will he be able to get a different day off instead?

I also am bored, so far today I have been sick a fair few times and done not much else, so normal day for me :lol:

Yesterday went okay, grandparents were nice and they seemed to like OH :)

I also spend all my time thinking about food, mainly all the stuff I am going to eat when I stop being sick and will actually be able to enjoy it!

Tara- Yay for getting the money for the 4D scan, although I agree with Laura about the circumstances being not good :( :hugs: xx

I'm better when I panic though, otherwise I over think it & that's when I make mistakes :haha: My instructor spent most of the lesson trying to get me to panic! :dohh: And managed to do it very well! I think I know how much lock I need to put on for just about every corner in town now, so if I get reverse round a corner in the test, I have no excuse! :thumbup: So fingers crossed!
Yeah, he is off another day this week now, so hopefully if I pass tomorrow he can have either Wednesday or Thursday off and we can go somewhere! I want to drive though :flower: Not that bothered anyway, as the weather has been far from lovely hasn't it? So wouldn't have done anything. He's coming later to watch a DVD so that should be nice! :happydance:

Sorry to hear you have had another day of sickness :hugs: But keep thinking about the day when you can finally eat everything you so want to eat. All I can think about is vegetable lasagne! :happydance: So that's mainly what I am eating at the minute!

Glad that yesterday was ok hun, and that the Grandparent's seemed to like OH! :happydance: Mine haven't met OH yet, but that should be "fun" for everyone involved! :haha: xx

Thanks Katy hunny!! yeah i know i feel awful the way i have inherrited the money but thinking about doing something in his memory. Also going to put a chunk of it into savings for Abbi as thats what he would have wanted, he was big on saving for the future and schooling etc!!

Soo sorry you have been sick again today hunny :( think about all the lush things u can eat when your lil mans here!!! :D

eeeeee Laura good luck for tommorrow!!! will be thinking about you! what time is ur driving test?

Serina hope ur ok and have recovered now hunny haha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww! Thanks hun! :hugs: It's 2:30pm so shall definately let you know asap! In fact, do you want my mobile number or something and then I can text? :blush: Because, if I do pass, I probably won't be home for a fair while after & if I fail, I'll need to console myself! :haha::blush:

How are you and little Abbi? :kiss:

Hopefully going out to the pub for an hour with the man tonight! :flower: Would be nice seeing as though I've had another day on my own. But even if we just stay in, I'm happy! Going to make chilli nacho's for tea! :happydance: And got myself a vegetable lasagne for later! Love it!!

xx

Mmmmm girl your making me hungary again!!! and thats saying sumit as i have ate the whole fridge today lmao!!! look in bump pics page 740 at my exploded waistline!!! i now cant trim the lovely area BOOOO!! not good when i have loads of hosp appts lmao!!

I will PM u my mob number chick then u can text wooo hooo!!! you will pass!!!! just remember not to hit any curbs, or go over the speed limit... also i was told if u knock it into the wrong gear make sure u change it into the right one and if u knock your indicator off by accident make sure u put it back on... ALSO one major thing i found on my driving test, i got stuck behind a tractor just at the start he was going like 10mph in a 30 and i really wasnt going to go round but i looked and checked nothing was coming and overtook... and she said that was the right thing to do! i instantly thought i had failed when i overtook lol! just keep calm and ul be fine :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for your driving test :) I also wanna know how you get on! I will PM you my number although you might not see it in time.

Tara- I also can no longer see the lady garden to tidy it up. Not good :blush: xx

I'm actually jealous of both of you! My bump isn't big enough to not be able to see that yet! :cry: Come on bump..Grow! I want it to explode, & it's just not happening :dohh: Oh well, still time!

I'm so nervous about my test now, it's not good. I have a feeling I will fail, but I won't give up, I'll just keep going until I pass.
I had a chilled out night last night, & then woke up at 5 with tummy ache which turned into me being sick - not sure if that's just nerves though.. It's all stopped now so I'm going to have a long hot bath/shower, & some Coco Pops, and hope they settle me down a bit.

Nobody else knows really, I hate telling people I've failed! :blush: xx

I'm getting more & more nervous. I've thought about things too much I think, & I'm convinced I'll fail - I know I will but it feels more like I will now, if you get me? :blush:
I'm an idiot. I get too worked up! Even my instructor says that. I was so shaky last time and didn't do too badly so I don't know. I just need to pass so much. Seriously! :cry:

If I pass I'm going to go to Hanley this afternoon & do some Christmas shopping I think. It's only up the bypass & I'm used to driving on that, so maybe it will do me good to just get out and have a go! Plus, my instructor has told me to have a go on the motorway as soon as I pass. The only think that puts me off, is I live between J16-J17 on the M6, which is probably the most dangerous stretch of motorway. There is always accidents there! So I don't know what to do :dohh:

Now I'm thinking about what if I do pass..I want to pass, I need to pass, but I won't pass. I'll let myself down again, as usual! :dohh:

Dan has told me I'll be fine! But I can't see it. He say's he is treating me to tea out tonight when I pass! But I won't so I'll be stuck in. Oh, I really don't know how to be!!

Sorry, just needed to get it out LOL xxx

You'll be fine!!!! :D

EEEEEE 5 mins til ur test!!! GOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nothing from me... Katy have you heard anything hunny?? xxx

YAAAAY just spoken to Katy!!

SHE PASSED!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

CONGRATS CHICK!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't wanna announce it incase she wanted to announce it herself :blush:

Well done Laura :) :yipee: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts