Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

OMG! Krockwell! All the best hun, I can't believe it is here already!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
All the best for the birth, I'm so glad you'll meet your LO very, very soon!

Cat
xxx

Thanks Greenlady, I wish I'd looked into it earlier as it's too late to book them now. Oh well, I am sure I've learnt loads just from being on BNB anyway

OMG am so excited for Krockwell!!

:hi: Hello everyone. I'm team yellow too and proud of it!! :happydance:

Well, I'm proud that I resisted the temptation to find out which would have been too easy to do. Luckily neither my husband or myself looked at each other when the sonographer asked what we wanted otherwise we may have caved in :haha:

I'm due on 25th May :yipee:

Is anyone on here convinced they're having a boy or a girl? I'm honestly not bothered at all but I must admit I think I'm carrying a girl these days! Bad skin, morning sickness, watermelon shaped belly (when I look down it's like an egg..oval). I'll be delighted either way but it's so difficult not to keep guessing!!

Is anyone on here convinced they're having a boy or a girl? I'm honestly not bothered at all but I must admit I think I'm carrying a girl these days! Bad skin, morning sickness, watermelon shaped belly (when I look down it's like an egg..oval). I'll be delighted either way but it's so difficult not to keep guessing!!

I go through moments of 'I think it might be a boy' for various reasons. I haven't had any sickness, skin is pretty good and um, what else? I can't figure out how I'm carrying, it looks pretty all in the middle but I haven't put weight on apart from bump.. is that a boy thing?

But then sometimes I think well it could just as easily be a girl because the old wives tales only work 50% of the time. I wouldn't want to convince myself one way or the other because i don't want even a moment of shock or disappointment.

But I reckon its pretty funny how everyone you know is CERTAIN they know what it is (50% say boy, 50% say girl), and even complete strangers think they can tell. LOL.

Yay mrsraggle has come to join too. I'm convinced I am having a boy. But if you check out my prediction site everyone seems to think I am having a girl. I can't see it myself. I will be in total shock if it turns out to be a girl.

And welcome Widger, have added you to the front page.

Hey Widger! Good to see you! Go team yellow!
I think I'm having a girl. I haven't told people my suspicions, but most people tell me they are expecting me to have a girl (I have 3 sisters!) I have to admit though, I kind of hope LO is a boy, even if it is only to prove them all wrong!

Cat
xxx

Hello Widger! Welcome to team yellow! You're due right before me :D

As for being convinced.....I was certain I'm having a girl right up until I thought I saw boy bits on my scan lol I'm carrying so differently this time, I'm all bump instead of spreading out everywhere! But my cravings are the same, my sweet tooth is back with a vengeance lol

Suppose there's only one way we'll know and that's to wait til the big day lol x

hi all :wave:

mrs raggle, i think guessing is the most fun part of being on team yellow!! i did have the feeling it was a girl a few weeks ago, but i now i really don't have any inklings at all.... not sure why either way!!! :haha: My little neices (aged 5 & 6) were telling me they hope it's a boy because they only have girl cousins, which is cute!

Anyone heard from KRockwell? must go check her pregnancy journal for updates - it's so exciting :happydance:

hope you're all doing well
:hugs:

She's had some updates in her journal but it's looking slow but I reckon by night time her time she'll have her baby. Oh it's so exciting. 2 babies being born this week to buddies and another of my friends is due any time now. Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk

You won't be long Chele :haha: Although Greenlady will beat you to it :yipee:

It is so exciting not knowing and guessing isn't it?

I change like the wind. I thought girl until my 21 week scan and then she asked me twice to look away, once at beginning and second time in a bit of a panic.... but the more I keep thinking about it, I mean I only saw a leg I think... I couldn't work anything out on the screen anyway, could you? She kept saying, oh and here are the eyes... and I'm thinking really? :haha:

Oh so exciting!! Can't wait to find out!!

Welcome Widger! I couldn't work out anything either, I think when you tell them you don't want to know they kind of skim past the privates, well mine did anyway, or they do it so quickly you just can't tell.

Wow I guess I will find out before you chele! Unless yours comes early and mine comes late!!

I had 34 wk appt today and, although disappointed to have the stand-in midwife again, she was very nice and everything is clear and measuring correctly. Well my fundal height was 33 instead of 34 but she said its fine and it isn't exact anyway, as different people can give slightly different measurements. I'm not really a big person either so I think its OK for me. Kind of semi-hoping that I have a small-ish baby in the post anyway (small but healthy). My hubby and I both aren't that big (me 5'2 him 5'6) and I was only 5lb 13 when I was born.

How's everyone's wednesday been then?

Well fingers crossed you find out before me chick!!! But who knows now.......
as you may have seen (thanks for your comments Greenlady) I was sent back to fetomaternal today for blood test and foetal monitoring as I had high BP and 2+ protein. All appears to be ok growth wise with the baby. She made out my baby was well above average but it weighs 4lb 1oz today which as far as I can see is about 4 days above what it should be, so won't worry about giving birth to an elephant yet.

I got a bonus scan and once again could have found out the sex. But didn't. My mum was with me this time and she couldn't tell what it was at all, so the secret is still safe.

Well done for staying on team yellow - excellent willpower!! I only had to say no once, I don't think I would have cracked if I'd had more scans, but it would have been tempting.

There was one moment when I was there and thought hmmmm shall I ask. But it wouldn't have been fair on my husband and me and mum had just had a discussion outside that being team yellow was a much better option. I'd have felt I'd let myself so down so near to the end.

Totally agree- it would have been completely frustrating to be so strong all this time, and then cave in so close to actually meeting LO. Be proud that you said no! Glad baby is ok.xxx

Cat

Hey chele!

have just seen your post - sorry you had to go through that worry again but glad that everything is ok and you got to see your baby again! and very well done for staying strong - that deserves a big chocolatey reward i'd say :winkwink:

So ladies.... did any of you go or have booked a 3D/4D scan? I'd love to see my little one but a little nervous I'd see more than I bargained for :haha:

What do you think?

Hey widger :wave:

I've not booked one - i was thinking about it earlier on because i didn't think i could stand all this time without another scan :haha: but now that i'm feeling movement i don't feel the same need for reassurance so i'm not so desperate to have one. Mind you that might change in a couple more weeks :haha:

but if you fancy it go for it, i'm sure they'll keep away from the vital areas if you tell them you want to stay on team yellow!!! and it would be lovely to see that kind of detail :) hmmm can see me talking myself into one!!

Thanks. I feel my little one all the time too but always fancied the idea of a 3D scan... hmmmm not sure what to do now? Suppose depends a lot on the price too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->