Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

Mmmmmmmmmmmm mini eggs

Anyway, I decided early on I thought 3d scans were a bit weird, but then changed my mind and thought it would be lovely. However I've known people really be able to tell the sex by the face, so I reckon even if we stayed away from the privates a part of me might be able to tell the sex from the face. Some people really can't tell, but ours would be one that you would be able to tell from, knowing our luck.
So we're staying away

I don't know of any of us team yellowers having had one. Would be good to see if anyone has so we can see photos and guess!

I am team yellow and not by my own choice lol
But i shall happily come here to chat away with other fellow team yellow's :D

Hi Marie, I've added you to the front page. Not much longer for you

Congrats to Krockwell and the birth of Preston Charles!! :happydance:
That makes 3 boys now. A girl next methinks

Hi Marie, welcome! You're so close it would be a shame to find out now anyway!

I also thought the 3D scans look a bit weird. Also, I'm SOOO excited to see my LOs face for the first time in the flesh that its another surprise I want to keep for the big day. I have good profile pics that have kept me going so far, not too long to go now ...

Hi Marie, I've added you to the front page. Not much longer for you

Congrats to Krockwell and the birth of Preston Charles!! :happydance:
That makes 3 boys now. A girl next methinks

Oh I didn't see this! I think I did guess boy for her... going off to check the board for the announcement. Well done Krockwell!!:happydance:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Well done Krockwell! Love the name too :)

Hi to Marie, we'll be seeing your baby pretty soon as well, you must be so excited.

I'm honestly scared to get a 3D scan- I thought the 2D one was way too clear, so a 3D scan would pretty much give me a 100% answer, I think. I also love the idea of seeing the baby for the first time on the day, one more thing to look forward to!

cat
xxx

Congrats KRockwell, that's lovely news!! can't wait to see pics :happydance:

haha i was just reading all your posts about being able to tell from 3d scan if it's a boy or a girl - i must be really useless coz i can't tell if they're a boy or a girl from their faces even once they're born! :dohh: My poor baby :haha:

Congrats Krockwell.... oohhh I wonder what the ratio of girls to boys that there will be :happydance:

As for 3D scan, I was concerned that I would be able to notice gender but not sure I would either Moongirl :haha:

No don't think I would be able to either, that's not the problem, but the first time I see the face of my child I want to have it in my arms ...

Gawd I am getting so gooey about the whole thing and its very unlike me! I am literally welling up every time I imagine the birth and holding my little baby. :happydance:

I need to stop watching discovery home and health. I am obsessed. I nearly cried last night watching another baby being born. I think I've watched about 50 births now.

Bad news, see my post in third tri
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-off-hospital-page-1-updated-todays-news.html

Eeeek, what do you think. Hey Greenlady I might actually beat you now. Not through choice! Grrrrrr

I get gooey thinking of holding my baby but not of the birth yikes!!!

Scared to death if I'm honest

I need to stop watching discovery home and health. I am obsessed. I nearly cried last night watching another baby being born. I think I've watched about 50 births now.

Bad news, see my post in third tri
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-off-hospital-page-1-updated-todays-news.html

Eeeek, what do you think. Hey Greenlady I might actually beat you now. Not through choice! Grrrrrr

Oh wow I haven't watched that many! But I am weirdly kind of excited about the birth itself widger, since I did my ante natal classes I just feel such admiration of the human body (woman's!) and it's a challenge for us all and I'm excited about proving I can do it - perhaps a bit vain and I should be careful not to get too disappointed if it doesn't go perfectly. But hey ho that's how I feel about it. If my PMA is annoying anyone just tell me to bore off! :blush:

Chele I was just trying to find info about 2+ protein. It's not necessarily PE but is one of the markers. Do you have any swelling? Anyway it could go down again so as useless advice as it is, try not too worry to much just yet it could amount to nothing. It could be a urine infection as well. Best of luck anyway and keep us posted.

What's everyone's plans for tonight? I'm having steak and chips (homemade) with DH and watching the live eastenders ...:wacko:

They tested all my bloods and urine for sign of infection or any abnormality and they were all clear, so that only seemed to leave them with PET. I've had no swelling or headaches or anything but have been told to go straight in if I get any of the signs.

Flump decided to jab me in the ribs as I was bending down putting my shoes on and then the foot got stuck as I stood up. Oooooooooowwww!!!! I felt like i'd snapped it's little ankle, but s/he's still wriggling away so all must be good. I've felt so uncomfy all day with the party going on in my belly :rofl:

We had chinese takeaway and it was delish. Got eastenders on now but I don't normally watch it. Am waiting for something decent to come on

Chele, hoping that everything is okay for you, and flump gets to stay put a little longer!
Greenlady, I'm with you about the birth- weirdly excited, and a bit worried about how disappointed I'll be if it doesn't go to plan! That may change as the due date gets closer though...

Cat
xxx

thanks for the congrats ladies. defo on :cloud9:

pics in my journo. :)

Ah bless Krockwell he's adorable.

We had our Parentcraft lesson yesterday and all went well. DH learned loads from it and I even I gleaned some new information too. So all in all it was worth it
Woke up to 6" of snow this morning so today is sooooooooooooo boring.

Hi All, well I'm working from home today so I reckon I'll be on BNB as well as I can't get caught at home! HAHA!

Chele, more snow... here it is pissing with rain this morning. I am SO OVER this winter. Every year, it doesn't seem so bad, then its nearly March and the weather still SUCKS. Bring on the springtime!

BTW any more news on your tests etc Chele?

Yeah I have to repeat the 24 hour urine testing this wednesday and take it into hospital on Thursday when they've booked me in to see my consultant. Hopefully then I can find out what they intend to do with me, how often I'll be monitored, and if they'll induce me early.

Didn't go out yesterday cause of the snow and not going out today either. Mum is coming over in an hour to help me put up the cot and changer. I went to order my nursery stickers last night and they've run out they are so popular. Gutted, but I phoned them an they hope to get some more in the next week. They are gorgeous and really going to make the nursery look gorgeous. Will post photos when it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->