Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

btw it was her first but she was only 38 weeks. She had a previous miscarriage at about 22 weeks. Plus she's 40. So I'm thrilled that its all worked out for her.

As if your parents will let you help them out - you'll be interrupting all their fun! Still it's got to be one of those things to add to the list if we go over our dates.

So happy for your cousin. That's small, but not too small - hope it made labour easier.

Just found out a friend of a friend of mine who I know, due a few days after me has just lost her baby. She apparently had problems with too much fluid and was sent for a second opinion to be told baby had recently died. I feel so gutted for her.

Oh god that's really awful, really terrible news, I'm so sorry for your friend :hugs:
Its like my worst nightmare.... as it must be for all of us. It does bring it home how fragile the whole thing is...

Yes I think by the sound of it her labour was well easy, got to the hospital at 7am and had him and hour later.

Hi everyone, been internetless for a few days, and so much is going on!
Congrats to Caz on the first girl, love the name as well, so pretty!
Welcome Jannywanny!
Greenlady, glad to see that you have the all clear in the birth center. Hoping things continue to go well :)
Emskins, looking forward to hearing your news very soon! 3 days seems so fast, I don't know if I'll ever be able to name this baby! It seems like such a huge responsibility, and my list of names is so long!
So sorry for your friend Chele, can't imagine how it would feel to lose LO now, I think it really is all of our worst nightmare.
I've got my midwife appointment tomorrow, so I will update then. They are testing for gestational diabetes, and even though I have no reason to think that I have it, I'm still worried, because it means I won't be allowed to give birth in the birth center. Please keep fingers crossed!

Cat
xxx

Thanks for all messages about my friend. I woke up thinking about it and just hugged my stomach some more.

Fingers crossed for you Cat!!!

Thanks Chele, getting ready to go now, accidentally ate too much sugar at lunchtime, and am slightly stressing about how it will affect the test! Hopefully everything is all good.

Cat
xxx

fingers crossed for you cat, try not to worry it won't help the BP! Having said that, you've probably already been to your appt by now! Let us know how it went x

hi ladies glad to see you are all doing well sorry not been in for a while (naughty me lol) its looking as if im going to be induced again but at least i will have a date that i will be going in so i can arange child care a bit better xxx

Midwife appointment went really well- I'm still good to go in the birth center, babys heartbeat is fine, everything is good :)
I hope everything goes well for you mummyem!

Thanks for all the kind words- I really did get myself stressed this week, I just want to be in the birth center so badly!

Cat
xxx

Hey ladies, well my due date has been and gone, it doesn't look like anything is going to happen anytime soon either! Guess we will have to wait a bit longer to see what colour I am!

Glad to hear your good news cat!

Good news Cat! I just had my birth centre assessment at 36 weeks, - do you have to have another one later on? Anyway I'm sure they will continue to go well if so.

Emskins- fingers crossed it happens soon for you. I am really hoping I don't go overdue by too much, as I'm really not keen on being induced... Can I be bold and predict pink for you? Only because there seems to be so many boys being born and a lot of early boys! we need to start balancing the pink. Good luck x

My assessment for birth center is at 34 weeks, which seems like ages away, but I know how quickly time passes!

Emskins, got fingers crossed for you! Here's hoping that LO will be here very soon! (I'll predict boy, just to be different!)

Cat
xxx

Good luck Emskins!!!

Not much to report from my end. Am desperate to have this baby on easter weekend. I really want an easter baby. I was born easter weekend as was my brother and I'd love it!

I'll be keeping fingers crossed over Easter for you Chele- it would be great if it happened! Not much going on with me either, bump is getting a bit bigger!

Cat
xxx

Hi ladies just checkin in on team yellow. No news from Emskins, perhaps she's had a baby by now..?

Chele I would like a baby on Easter weekend too please. I will be a few days overdue by then so that would be perfect.

I have 3 days left at work WOOOHOOOOOO :happydance: and looking forward to a few lie-ins next couple of weeks. Still have some things to organise but I feel like I've worked long enough so deserve to relax a bit as well. :flower:

Also DH is still off the fags and I'm very proud of him. I hope he sticks to it. Lastly baby is nice and active. I am not really that uncomfortable but I do kind of feel heavily pregnant now..! But its fine I'm quite proud of my bump, will only have it for a few more weeks I guess!

I now keep thinking of my baby as a girl even though I thought for most of the way through it was probably a boy. I'm really not sure! Just for fun I attach a pic, any guesses? xx

DSC_0113.JPG

Beautiful bump- I'll guess boy...but I'm no expert at all, lol!

Cat
xxx

awww greenlady - you have such a lovely bump! do you feel it's grown much in the 3rd tri? Just wondering because although it is definitely bigger than mine, it's not that much bigger! I think i could live with one your size! :haha: That's fab you're almost on maternity leave, i can't wait either. 7 more weeks for me (if i don't count this one!) although i am away on holiday for a week in the middle which should help!

Can't wait to hear about Emskins, and GL and Chele will not be far behind! So who will be left here? just me and cat?? Think we need to recruit some new yellow mummies ;)

hope you're all doing well!
:hugs:

Thank you that sweet! Yes its def grown in third tri. But I think I have been on the small side all the way through, perhaps that's why I haven't felt all that uncomfortable really, so I count myself lucky It feel pretty huge to me now but still totally manageable. I think also that if we stood next to each other yours would def be smaller - it's hard to judge your own size in a way!

By the way yes I think we should recruit some new team yellowers, good idea! How to go about it?

It's so scary knowing that I am more or less third in line to be next. Eeeek. Will just do a quick check of the first page and see who else should have had theirs by now.

Beautiful bump Greenlady, so perfect and neat. I have no idea what colour though. I'm proper rubbish at guessing. Hope your last day at work goes ok and you get lots of lovely leaving presents. Mat leave rules!! it's the best thing ever!

Moongirl - congrats on joining third tri!

Not much to report from me. Had a lazy day really. Baked a cake for my dads birthday. A rather random request of choc sponge base, buttercream filling, coffee cake top and covered in dairy milk. However they ran out of dairy milk and so it's covered in dairy milk crunchie bar instead (not the actual crunchie bar but the 200g block with crunchie pieces)> Still its what he wanted and it tasted nice if I do say so myself. Thats the third Wednesday I've baked and next week we're having a blind tasting test - blueberry and bilberry pies - is there much taste difference considering bilberries are a lot more expensive. Will let you know the results :cake:

Feeling so bloody uncomfortable now. :wacko:

Ok so those who are due around now don't appear to have popped yet although chokkonana has been mia for 3 days so that could be a sign.

I am going to post in third tri to recruit some more team yellowers for the next 2-3 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->