Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

So exciting to see all the new faces in here- congrats on your yellow babies ladies!

Cat
xxx

Haha, looks like the recruitment drive is working :)
Welcome Junebabybump, mummy78, nikkia08, alisha1985, chrissypm, AJM :wave: great to see you all here!!

Thanks for that bit of virtual cake Chele, i'm feeling a bit better today but still really really tired. Think i maybe just need to slow down a bit!

Widger, i've not heard of all of these before - here goes!!

Linea nigra :blue: (but only just!!!)

Heartbeat - i don't know!

Boobs - :blue:

You're carrying all out front :blue: (but ditto on the backside and thighs expanding!! think that's cake not baby in my case :haha:)

Food - :pink: (mostly)

Hair - :pink:

Sleeping - :blue:

MS - :blue:

Looks like a boy for me!!

congrats on double digits cat - not long now :happydance:

Have a nice day all

:hugs:

Oh wow a bunch more people since I last looked here. Welcome all!!!

Nikkia and alisha you are both due the day after me, wonder which one of us will go first?? And congrats on full-term today!

Still no news from Emskins, not in the march thread either. I definitely think she must have had her bubba. Can't wait to find out the flavour!
xx

Oh wow a bunch more people since I last looked here. Welcome all!!!

Nikkia and alisha you are both due the day after me, wonder which one of us will go first?? And congrats on full-term today!

Still no news from Emskins, not in the march thread either. I definitely think she must have had her bubba. Can't wait to find out the flavour!
xx

:wohoo: :wohoo:

I'm so excited!! Like, really REALLY excited!!!! Ohhhh I wonder which one, i'll be jealous if you both go before me :baby:

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me over :D

:yipee: We have new recruits!! Good job you did there Chele!

I'm glad you like the old wives tales girls - although not so good if it is 50/50 :haha:

Can't believe some of you only have a few weeks to go.... you lucky things. I feel like I've got a long slog ahead of me :)

Sounds strange but Im wanting people to go before me so I have hope its going to happen! :haha: Just found out today that my friend who is due 3 days after me is getting induced on the 28th.... A wee bit jealous but just hoping she has an easy labour and is well!

Cant believe were full term now alisha!!! Seems like its taken forever, hopefully the next few weeks will fly in! :happydance:

Thanks for all the welcomes! xx

Thought id try out your old wives tales for fun :happydance:

Linea nigra - :pink:

Heartbeat - :blue:

Boobs - :blue:

You're carrying all out front - :blue:

Food - :pink:

Hair - :blue:

Sleeping - :blue:

MS - :pink:

Looks like Im having a boy! :)

Have any other mummys here tried the chinese gender calendar? Every single one ive tried says a boy aswell! xx

Have any other mummys here tried the chinese gender calendar? Every single one ive tried says a boy aswell! xx

Yes I've tried some, mostly they say boy but one or two said girl. It's a bit strange you do it by month you conceived and your age, and basically there's a big long line of boy between may and like October, so anyone my age (30) who conceived in that 6 months (July for me) is getting a boy..? :saywhat:

So I don't have much faith in that one!

Hi to all you new lovely ladies and thanks for joining our thread. I've updated the first page. And two due on the same day, and before me, phew! Some more people due before is good. Makes me feel less panicked! Congrats on being fully baked

Congrats on reaching double digits Cat!

Nikkia - the chinese gender one always says girl for me. I am 95% convinced I am having a boy. Am soooooooooo intrigued now who is inside me!!

Am dying to hear Emskins news

Haha, yeah it is a bit farfetched ive noticed alot of the accuracy percentages are different aswell... Im still happy not knowing :) But I would like to know if I should chuck out all my sons old clothes!!! :haha:

Maybe you'll have a third if you get a girl this time?

oh Greenlady, please excuse me for not noticing, but aren't you 37 weeks today?!!!! :happydance: :happydance:. Wowwweeee fully baked. Congrats!

What about you have you dropped do you think?

If my bump gets any higher it will hit my chin :shrug:
but I have noticed the last couple of days when I sit on the loo or a chair, it drops then. Weird

Maybe you'll have a third if you get a girl this time?

Never say never! Im only 21 so theres hope of another but waiting atleast another 7-8 years! My sis is expecting in Sep so ill keep clothes either way just incase! My poor mothers only 56 and that will be her 6th grandchild :baby::haha:

oh Greenlady, please excuse me for not noticing, but aren't you 37 weeks today?!!!! :happydance: :happydance:. Wowwweeee fully baked. Congrats!

What about you have you dropped do you think?

If my bump gets any higher it will hit my chin :shrug:
but I have noticed the last couple of days when I sit on the loo or a chair, it drops then. Weird

:rofl:

Anyway I'm not sure what dropping actually means, but for sure it doesn't necessarily happen to everyone until the last minute.

It's funny that you're 95% convinced you're having a boy. Will you be shocked then if you get a girl? I thinked I guessed girl for you but have no idea if I'm honest!

Emskins had a girl!! Just seen her post in the march thread. She may come on here to give us the news herself. Well done Emskins!!!

Congrats to all who have hit full term recently!

Oh, and massive congrats to emskins! Can't wait to see pics, its getting so exciting now!

I've only got a week left in second tri, then over to scary third tri...I don't feel like I'm ready yet! This is all happening so fast!

Cat
xxx

My bump was pink!!

We had our baby girl Wren Lucille on Monday at 5.18am, she weighed 2.86Kg (6.3lbs) and she is amazing, she has stolen our hearts! Labour started sunday morning so it was about 24hrs from start to finish, in the end she had to be vacuumed out-poor baby! We are both doing well, glad to be home from the hospital to start being a family!

I will check in on you guys to see whose bump is which colour! Good luck!

Oh, and I have to say it was soo worth waiting to find out what we were havingm it made that moment even more specail! Be strong ladies you will love that feeling when you finally find out who has been in there all these months. It was funny as when she was born they just placed her on me and started doing the afterbitrth stuff but no one had told us what we had, I was lying there all in shock and amazement asking what is it!! My doctor was like oh..wait....looks under the warm towels and says you have a girl!! What a rush! best moment of my life!

Huge congratulations Emskins - that is really great!! I'm welling up here just reading your post! Glad you're both doing well and looking forward to seeing some pictures of your princess. Oh and Wren, that is such a beautiful name!

:hugs:

Emskins, congratulations!! How wonderful :D glad your all well :flower:

Catfromaus, thanks for the congrats :D

Nikkia, haha - gosh your poor mother... my mum is only 53 and cant believe she is going to be a Nanny again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->