Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

yeah it is hard to judge the size of your own bump and i get some people saying wow you're huge and others saying i'm tiny, so i guess others find it hard too!! haha never mind, as long as the bubs is happy!

how to recruit new team yellowers.... em..... we could put a thread up in third tri? I'll post an invite in the may babies thread... any other ideas?

wow chele that cake sounds ammmmmaaazing!! Awww wish someone would bake me one! :) Sorry you're feeling uncomfy, that's rubbish :hugs:

i'm feeling a bit rubbish tonight, not sure why. Felt all dizzy and light headed earlier and now feel a bit yucky generally. Hopefully i'll get a decent nights sleep and that'll put me right!

speak to you all soon
:hugs:

Hhaha, we'll see if anyone comes along now.....

I feel really small, so measuring 2 weeks ahead each time makes me feel really weird. I've def had my growth spurt the last 3 weeks, so you've got loads more time yet!

Sending you over a piece of cake chick! That should hopefully make you feel a bit better :hugs:

Hi team yellow members!

I heard you were recruiting...

I'm on team yellow too and would love to join. Am due on the 6th of June.

btw, I sent out an email today to friends and family (live far away from them) with new pics and news and also asking each of them to make a guess if it is A: a girl, B: a boy or C: neither (they can make their own guess like a puppy etc, hihi)...

it's fun to receive the replies!

Hi JuneBabyBump and welcome. I've added you to the front page. Wow that's a great idea what you've done. You'll have to let us know the replies. Do you have an inkling what you're having? What made you stay team yellow?

Greenlady - What a lovely bump. I can defo feel a growth spurt is on its way as I've been told I'm tiny too.

Welcome Junebabybump.

So girls - let's have fun with old wives tales and see if it all comes true. Copy and paste if you like.

Linea nigra - if your linea nigra runs to bellybutton and not beyond :pink:

Heartbeat - Baby's heartbeat is faster than 140 beats per minute - everytime barr once has been :pink:

Boobs - your left breast is bigger than your right :pink: although, hasn't it always been? :haha:

You're carrying all out front :blue: - although my backside and thighs have started blooming so maybe I'm :pink:

Food - you crave sweet things, such as juice, fruit and sweets not savoury :pink:

Hair - gorgeous and glossy :pink:

Sleeping - lie on your right side when sleeping :pink:

MS - not sick during 1st trimester :blue:

So from these old wives tales I'm having a girl :haha:

Great idea Widger
Here's mine

Linea nigra - :pink:

Heartbeat - :blue:

Boobs - :pink:

You're carrying all out front - :blue:

Food - :pink:

Hair - it's no different, it's alright though :blue:

Sleeping - :pink:

MS - :pink:

Who knows :shrug:
Every online predictor has come up with girl for me.

ooook my nose has just started bleeding .........

Hi Chele,
I keep changing my mind about what I am having... well, a few weeks ago when I had a 4d scan I thought little one looked like a boy but lately I have been thinking of girl... so, I don't really have an idea.
My husband didn't want to know and I thought that was a fun idea. It's been hard at times because it's hard to find cute unisex clothes but otherwise it's fun when people are curious and asking. I like the suspense.

Hi Junebabybump - great to have you! Bring some yellow friends too we're nice in here :flower:
Thanks everyone for your flattering bump comments they made my evening!
Moongirl - sorry you're feeling rubbish. Hope it bogs off soon.
And Chele - no sign of emskins either I think she's gone into labour! WAHEY!

Good idea widger:

Linea nigra - :blue: (it's faint but reckon it goes all the way up)

Heartbeat - :blue:/:pink: (has been bang on 140, sometimes 135 sometimes 145... no hint there!)

Boobs - :pink: (I only had to go and LOOK at my boobs just then dind't I? :blush: One of them has always been a bit bigger, couldn't remember which and now established it is left...:haha: )

You're carrying all out front - :blue:

Food - :pink: pineapple!

Hair - :pink: just had it cut and its grown SOO quickly. And is very healthy.

Sleeping - :blue: mostly but I switch around a lot so :pink: is possible too!

MS - :blue: felt pretty good :winkwink:

So what does that make me? COMPLETELY FLIPPING EVEN! I have pretty much 50/50 on all online predictors. So basically I'm the essence of team yellow!!! :dohh:

back from my nosebleed. Hadn't had one in ages. Hope its just my nasal passage and not related to my BP

Junebabybump- you must have been sooooooooo tempted to find out at your 4d scan. How on earth did your baby stay still so it didnt flip up and show you between its legs?! I agree, we all agree, the clothes buying is extremely difficult and I feel like I'm not in the "club" but it will all be worth it on the big day

Hi fellow team yellows,

I am due 7th May with my second baby. Stayed team yellow with my 1st too. I am thinking now maybe i should have found out. Baby's Heartbeat was 150 on thursday but looking back my son's was about the same at 31wks so not sure that one works.

HI mummy78 and welcome! Why do you now think you should've found out??

Hi mummy78 and welcome to our team. Same question as Greenlady, why do you think you should have found out? Do you have an inkling what you're having?

oh Greenlady, please excuse me for not noticing, but aren't you 37 weeks today?!!!! :happydance: :happydance:. Wowwweeee fully baked. Congrats!

oh Greenlady, please excuse me for not noticing, but aren't you 37 weeks today?!!!! :happydance: :happydance:. Wowwweeee fully baked. Congrats!

Yep fully cooked bun in my oven Chele.. :happydance: Thanks for noticing!

Baby's timing is quite good. I have just had a look at my bump and I reckon I have definitely dropped (even since my pic the other day). I felt hiccups in my bits and bum (sorry tmi!) so getting into the right place and maybe engaging too!

What about you have you dropped do you think?

Hey Team Yellow! Can I join? :flower:

Im due 1st of April, with my second baby. Knew I was having a boy with my first so im really anxious to find out whether hes having a sis or a bro, not that he cares, when i say what will we call the baby he replies with errrmmm BABY! :haha:

Go Team Yellow! Its sooo much more exciting! :happydance:

xxx

Hey Team Yellow, i would like to join as well please :wohoo:

I tend not to venture out of 3rd tri... I dont know why??? Hmmm :shrug:

Like Nikkia, I am also due April 1st but with my first and i cant wait !!! :D :D :D :D

Hey! welcome to all our newcomers, I agree, team yellow is an exciting place to be!
Well done greenlady, your LO isn't too far away!
Any news from Emskins yet?
I was brave and posted a bump pic on second tri today! And while I was doing it I noticed my exciting news- double digits! woohoo!

Cat
xxx

Hi all, Im another team yellow member:yellow:

Im due june 5th with my third baby!!
I already have a girl and boy so decided to not find out this time, its much more exciting this way!!!!

Hi, Can I join???

Im due 14/05/10 and on team yellow...dont want to find out, cant wait for the surprise!!
Hope all you ladies are doing well...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"