Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

Sounds like you are a bit of a way away from the shops? I guess I'm lucky I'm about 10 minutes walk away from Morrisons and high street shopping generally. Its good to get a walk in!

Yeah I'm not bothered about the work thing that their problem really. Gotta focus on myself. 10 days, holy moly.

I still don't know how to chill properly. Today I was on my knees cleaning the kickbacks underneath the kitchen cupboards (they have a name I can't remember). And then mopped the floors and was aching after that. Only to have to go to the shops for all the veg and put a roast on for 9 people! DH was at work so I had to start everything before he got home. Anyway it all turned out OK but was a bit full on and I'm really tired now. He went out after work last night and I got a bit annoyed at him for it. Its probably the last time he will now until baby arrives but I keep having to remind him that the baby could arrive any minute and its not just after the due date. I don't think it's quite hit him yet that he has to be prepared now.

ANyway how did the wee wee jug go Chele? Let us know howyou get on with the MW tomorrow. As for baking - I'm over it for the minute HAHA. But good luck with it, what are you going to make??
xxx

:hi:

Not been on here for a while and loads to catch up on!

Greenlady - can't believe you only have 10 days to go. Make most of it if I were you :yipee: Must be scary but so exciting at the same time.

I have started getting heartburn again ouch!! :grr: Hate it, but think I hate gaviscon more :haha:

Looking forward to my last week at work woooo hoooo. I can't wait to chill out and meet up with friends etc. The tiredness is kickin in again and could do with afternoon cat naps :haha:

Well I washed all the baby's clothes today and although I was a bit fed up of buying white, cream and yellow clothes for bubs I didn't half enjoy watching them dry on the line. It all looked soooo cute.

Even MrRaggle was following me around exclaiming how he can't believe there'll be a human this small in the house soon whilst holding up tiny baby gro's.
He also mentioned that he will probably only cut his hair once more before baby's here...random. He things he thinks of!

10 more days Greenlady- what a surreal feeling that must be! Hopefully now you've completely exhausted yourself once, you won't do it again!!
Mrsraggle- I'm in love with Cream, no matter how dirty it gets when baby is actually here, its cute as a button now!
good to see you widger! hope the heartburn clears up. Agree about gaviscon!!
and Chele, don't post pictures! How cruel! I have no baking ability whatsoever!

Cat
xxx

OK so now its 9 days - single digits!!

Although I don't want to obsess about it I don't expect I'll be having the baby before my due date... that's fine as long as I don't go too far over! I've sort of noticed that some ladies on here who are desperate to get their babies out and are constantly watching for signs seem to go over .. or maybe that's just because they post about it more? Anyway my plan is to carry on as normal and let nature take its course.

Mrs Raggle - I washed some too and they are hanging oh-so-cutely on the line! I did the very same thing, held up the sleepsuit and thought there's going to be someone about this big permanently here soon. Weird isn't it! :wacko:

Cat welcome to the third tri lovely, I guess I won't be here for much longer but I hope it all goes smoothly for you. For me its sort of been the quickest and longest at the same time... I've enjoyed watching my bump grow, and getting to know a few more people on here that I didn't really before that. :flower:

Widger - enjoy your last week at work hun, and more importantly enjoy your leave after that! WOOHOO! :yipee:

As for me guess what I'm doing today... CHILLING OUT.
Hurrah, and the sun is out so I might spend some time in the garden. Lovely!

I beginning to wish I hadn't washed them all - three loads in the end and today I have to iron and put them all away. I hate ironing!!

I can't wait to join you greenlady :yipee:

Oh yes, forgot about washing baby clothes :dohh: - another thing to remember :haha:

How much stuff have you bought (clothing wise) for baby? I have one sleep suit (purchased from someone else) so far.... that will get me far won't it? :haha:

Will start buying when on maternity leave but did you all just buy a starter pack of stuff??

Yep, I've landed in third tri!! Awesome and scary!

Widger - not really sure! I think about 10 or so newborn sleepsuits and vests, a couple of cardigans, about 4 little trousers with feet (because I have some long sleeved vests). About half of it was given to me. I did get one starter pack of three sleepsuits, three vests, hat, scratch mitts and booties, from Mothercare.

Most of the stuff I have been given though is for 0-3 and 3-6 months and mostly vests in packs of 7. I will buy more stuff when I know what flavour baby i have :) I'm not too sure if the mothercare stuff is all that to be honest and its a bit more expensive. Next does sleepsuits with built in mits which I think will be better. And there's packs you can get from Sainsbury's etc. The shape of them is slightly different depending on which brand you get, so I'm going to see which ones work best on my baby before buying too much more.

OK well its a lovely day here! Got 2 different coffee arrangements hooray and a bit of gardening to do. Have a lovely day everyone!

Hello Ladies :)

I'm new to both the 3rd Tri and Team Yellow. Due June 20th.

Our LO did not cooperate and we've had 3 scans already :lol:
So, we've got no choice but to play the surprise game with our dearest naughty lil' pumpkin :D

8 more days Greenlady...I'm excited for you, but don't want to jinx you so you go over!

Welcome Nessah! You're 2 days ahead of me- how weird does it feel to be in third tri?!? I'm sorry you didn't get to find out, but I'm sure you'll love the surprise at the end :)

Cat
xxx

Hi everyone :flower: I saw the post on 3rd tri asking for new recruits,Im due 30th april with my third child (I have one of each) and we are on team yellow.

Hi everyone, I'm in team yellow, due 29th May. Already have a 5 year old girl.

although had a dream last night that baby arrived, was a boy who weighed 11 pound 1, then weighed 11 pound 5 within an hour! and he had big floppy ears that moved like yoda from star wars. wonder if thats a sign....

Hi everyone, I'm in team yellow, due 29th May. Already have a 5 year old girl.

although had a dream last night that baby arrived, was a boy who weighed 11 pound 1, then weighed 11 pound 5 within an hour! and he had big floppy ears that moved like yoda from star wars. wonder if thats a sign....

:rofl: that gave me a good old chuckle! Most of my baby dreams involve a child who can already speak intelligently straight after birth.

Welcome Nessah, Kerrie Saffy and Clara!!! Chele updates this thread so I'm sure she'll add your names to the front. Hope you're all feeling great today!! (as you can see I am :thumbup:)

I have a week to go now. :shock: I am loving the not knowing still, of course I'm dead curious to find out who is inside me, but I think that will definitely help me push my way through (literally) on the day.

Thanks, dont mean to be a whiner but im jealous you are feeling so good and also that you only have a week left!Im in agony with my hips and so tired cos I just cant sleep at all and still with 5 weeks to go:cry:

I quite like the not knowing cos everyone has to wait for me to tell them when iv had the baby and Il be the first to know:happydance:
Although im finding it hard to shop for nice unisex stuff.

with my first i bought a lot of unisex/neutral clothes and didn't use hardly any of it, as when niamh was born we got so many presents from friends and relatives that i wanted to dress her in pink so people knew she was a girl. if they're wearing neutral it can sometimes be hard to tell- niamh looked slightly like a boy! so i wouldn't worry too much about buying loads of neutral things as you may not get round to wearing them, just buy the essentials. you'll also want to go shopping and buy nice little boy or girl outfits.

i also found that i bought loads of neutral stuff, including 0-3 months size and she couldn't wear hardly any of it as she had dislocated hips and had to wear a brace so we were limited with what she could wear.

Yeah I havent gone ott with the unisex stuff as I tend to think it mostly looks boyish.Even when my lo's wore pink or blue they still got confused with the opposite sex (somehow lol)

Hi Ladies....

Spotted the thread on Third Tri asking for new recruits so thought I would join, here is a bit of info about me:

I am of course Team Yellow :thumbup: and my first little bundle of joy is due on the 22nd May. I am counting down the days/hours/minutes and I am so excited about meeting my LO :happydance:

I have always wanted to remain on team yellow, as think it will be such a wonderful surprise at the birth for me and my family.

Hope all you ladies are feeling good at the moment!! :kiss:

lilybean, i should be having my c-section booked for around the 22nd may- woo hooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->