Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

Hi ladies!

I saw the message for new recruits so here I am! Hope you don't mind me signing up.

Me and DH are expecting our first baby on June 3...and are firmly on Team Yellow. I originally thought I was having a boy, but in the past few weeks I have been getting huge girly vibes.

I can't believe that I am going to be a mum in about 10 weeks!

Hi and welcome BabyJayne! Welcome to the joyride that is team yellow! :haha:

Chele who updates the thread is actually being induced shortly but I'm sure she'll update the front page when she gets a chance (and add the gender of her baby there while she's at it!!)

I can't believe I'm going to be a mum any minute!!! Have you had a good pregnancy? :flower:

I'm Team Yellow, due 11th June :)

I'm 26 (well, 27 on Tuesday) and this is my second baby. My first is a boy and he's almost three. I came over cos I saw the "recruiting" message in 3rd Tri. :)

I decided from the beginning that I didn't want to find out (although I did last time, funny how your feelings can change on some things), but I "feel" like I am having a girl. Whenever I picture myself holding this baby, it's always a girl. Whenever I dream of the birth it's always a girl. Whenever I talk/think about it, it's always a girl..... I sort of feel like I don't mind what flavour this peanut is, but maybe deep down I want a girl and so that's why I FEEL like Peanut is a girl....

Hi Greenlady - thanks for the welcome.

Thankfully everything has gone really well so far...touch wood. I am hoping the home straight will be as trouble free! I am starting to get a little bit uncomfortable at times now, but that's only when Pip is in a funny position.

How about you? I see you only have a few days to go (hopefully!)...how exciting!! x

Wow... Chele being induced? Any news? Good luck Chele xxx

I'm on maternity leave :yipee: I am so excited about it as feeling so emotionally drained today after leaving work yesterday. Think so excited that it is actually happenening after my mc history.

Anyway, I'll be able to nest properly now cluck cluck :rofl:

Yay congrats Widger! Enjoy your time off.

Welcome madasa! I hope you get your girl - I have no idea what I'm getting ... have had 50/50 predictions really so no idea.

BabyJayne - thanks I have been VERY lucky and felt pretty great throughout my pregnancy. Of course I have had aches and pains lately but by far nothing to complain about. I have remained quite active although walking is definitely slower! I have no signs of labour starting soon so I'm kind of expecting to go over by at least a few days. Ideally I would like my baby to come out at Easter!

xx

Welcome to babyjayne and madasa!

Best of luck to Chele, can't wait until she updates us, and Greenlady, I'm guessing you won't be far behind! I do hope you get your Easter baby. Such an exciting time :)

Widger, congrats on mat leave! I can't wait for mine, it must make baby's arrival feel that much more real.

My bump is looking more and more like a boy- I'm carrying so low, and haven't put on any weight apart from the bump, which are both supposedly boy signs. But I still feel like its a girl! Its exciting- and I'll know soon enough!

Cat
xxx

hello ladies hope your all doing well and good luck to chele well as it now says ont the first page my little girl decided to make her speedy entrance in to the world on the 22nd of march after an induction she weighed 7lb 9oz but is now 6lb 11oz she is perfect but so tiny lol she came out with her cord wrapped round bothe of her legs and feet wich the mid wife found very interesting lol
greenlady not long now hun take care and good luck you will be a mummy very soon

Awwwwwww....congrats Mummy_em. I need to go read up on your birth story :hugs:

Good luck Chele!!!! You will do great :hugs:

So excited for you Widger... I am counting down the days to my Mat-Leave- 33 days!!! LOL

Congrats mummy_em on your beautiful littel girl!! Did you suspect a girl? I think you were due on the same day as me! I hope my baby comes in the next week (baby are you listening??)

I reckon Chele might have her bubba by now - I hope it went OK for her. I was thinking is there any way that a thread can be opened so someone else can update the front? I know we all don't mind waiting but I'm sure quite soon some of us will be less able to do so... anyway it would be nice for the thread to continue after we're gone (well not gone but you know what I mean).

My parents have just arrived from oz and are having a few hours sleep after the flight. I am hoping them being here will subconsciously move things long for me. So we'll see :) Happy sunday everyone!

Welcome newbies! :happydance: Go Team Yellow! :happydance:

Huge congrats to mummy_em!!! :D :thumbup:

Just read Chele had her baby! Im dying to find out what she had! :wohoo:

Sending some labour vibes your way Greenlady! :dust: Im wanting mine to wait a wee bit longer! Been wanting babes out since 35 weeks and now im nearing my due date im worrying! :nope: Panicking about sitters for my son and transport to hospital etc

You just keep on cooking in there a little longer, mummys way to stressed just now! :haha:

xxx

I know I'm dying to find out as well! Unfortunately she had to have a c-section so she may be in for a few days and we won't know!!!!!

Don't worry nikkia you will work everything out when the time comes. Since my folks arrived I feel ready for it now :) having said that baby might decide to be naughty and stay inside for a little while longer. I am wondering about the full moon though - day before I'm due I think. It would be cool to have a baby on the due date!!
xx
:dust:

Congrats mummy_em on your baby girl. I love the name Ella

Congrats to Chele too! I am so excited to hear what team she is in.

Oh Greenlady, it must be hard waiting. Hope you are not too uncomfortable at the moment. xxx

I'm just relishing in the fact I don't have work tomorrow :yipee: Going to get up when I want and have parents over for the day as they are both off so will have lunch and chill... not bad eh? :haha:

Congrats to Mummyem and chele! Fantastic news, glad everything went well for you.

I can't believe I'm going to get even bigger! I feel huge now! Also, my maternity bra has left me with massive burns on my chest and I'm just incredibly grumpy and tired!

Still, easter break soon (and thats when your baby will be here Greenlady!)

Cat
xxx

First day on mat leave for me now! What shall i do!?

Congrats to Mummyem and chele! Fantastic news, glad everything went well for you.

I can't believe I'm going to get even bigger! I feel huge now! Also, my maternity bra has left me with massive burns on my chest and I'm just incredibly grumpy and tired!

Still, easter break soon (and thats when your baby will be here Greenlady!)

Cat
xxx

I hope so!! Maternity bras are the worst aren't they? I look SO much better with a wired bra.

Minikat - chillax hun on your first day! x

[/QUOTE]Maternity bras are the worst aren't they? I look SO much better with a wired bra [/QUOTE]

Tell me about it,my wired ones were digging in so I bought some from mothercare,quite nice looking but £38 for 2!! They are for feeding aswel though so hopefully i`ll get plenty of use out of them lol

Well my first day of maternity today and I've done.................. NOTHING because I can :haha:

Maternity bras - yuk! Only good ones I've found that look ok and not a matron are from Elle McP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->