Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

Hello new ladies! :happydance: Alot of new team yellowers! Its so much more fun not knowing eh!!?

Just thought id pop in and say hi before i take an afternoon nap - like my sons gonna let me! :haha:

Never went to my pregnancy massage..... was too sore! I can hardly walk now :(

Had MW yesterday and guess what! 1/5!!!! Yay :happydance::happydance: Im so happy babys fully engaged, still no signs of it coming tho :( :shrug: Apparently its lying in 'textbook' position so no moving baby!! :nope:

Hows everyone feeling? Not long now Greenlady! Its so exciting nearing the 'date' have you been having any signs? :D

xxx

Hi!

Im on team yellow too!

Thought I would say hi!

Due 15th April, we always decided not to find out! Makes it so more exciting at the end!!

Colourwise for nursery pram etc we have gone for bright primary colours, mainly red!!

Banned my self from buying baby clothes however have found a few nice neutral bits, but will get lots of presents etc!

Im a bright colours person so dont think i will be doing baby pink or baby blue, its got to be bold bold bold!!

Had some proffesional bump photos taken the other week which was exciting!

2 days left at work, then what do i do? Sit there and count down!!

Its all so exciting!!

Kerrie - sorry you are feeling a bit sore. I have to admit after a resonably active day I now have a headache and feeling a bit tired. I do ache in the hips at night too. But I have been lucky throughout my pregnancy and felt good most of the time - I wish it could be the same for everyone.

Nikkia - no not really! I have felt some pressure etc in the lower areas, but no plug or discharge or anything, plenty of BH but I am rubbish at noticing when they start or stop. I am kind of adamant that watching and waiting is just going to make it take longer! So I'm just carrying on as normal and hopefully it'll all just kick in one day (preferably by Easter Sunday :) )

Welcome Minikat! I have a red pram too and I also love bright bold colours. I don't mind if people can't tell the sex of the baby by what its wearing really. I always hated pink as a kid so I can't see myself going mad for pink or blue stuff.

Well I had my midwife appointment this afternoon,ebeything is going smoothly baby is only measuring 1 week ahead so has slowed down a bit,and is still head down but not engaged yet.Then I went to my physio and was given one of those support belts to wear.Its a bit of a faff taking it off whenever I sit down but pelvis does feel a bit more supported than it did without so im pleased I went.
Im still trying to think of names for if lo turns out to be a boy its so hard to decide but I think we have a couple of choices for a girl.I really havent got any idea one way or the other what we are going to have,not even an inkling:wacko:

So I've been MIA for a few days but am back!!

Welcome to all the new ladies. Have added you to the first page. Great decision on being team yellow - we're all so proud of you.

So what have I been up tp?! MW came on Monday to check my BP and decided to send me back to daycare. I had CTG, bloods, two urine tests and a scan. Ah s/he looked so cute. But they never told me the weight. Gutted. The CTG was perfect with good heart rate increases when flump got jiggy.

5 hours later I got sent home with another 24 hr urine sample to do!!! Oh the fun - my 4th. So I went back on Tuesday for another 2.5 hours to find BP had gone down as had protein.

What the f*** is going on? How can it keep going up and down?!

I see the consultant at 12pm today so hopefully they will give me an idea what to do these next couple of weeks as I'm in and out of FMU like a bloody boomeranged yoyo.

We had another viewing on the flat this morning which went well, so last night we were cleaning. I decided to hoover the ceilings and skirting boards and then scrub the kitchen cupboards. By the time I went to bed, owowowowowwwwwwwwww ouch! I had the most painful nights sleep ever. So housework is officially bad for me. I had loads of cramping for about 5 hours afterwards but it's stopped now.

Come on flump. Time to meet mummy!!

GL- woweeee single figures. Are you still reckoning on an easter baby?

I'll also check the first page see if we've had any more babies

ok first page updated. We've had another boy and a girl

Congrats to MarieGx and jackie.d

Chele - mummy_em due on the same day as me also had her baby, a girl called Ella born on the 22nd.

Yep I think Easter weekend would be just perfect thanks if baby would kindly pay attention! I don't feel like its going to be much earlier than that but I guess you never know. So we're swapping months looks like!

Had a last minute wax today... slightly nervy on the tube in the morning hoping my waters didn't go or anything. But yeah it was fine and suprisingly not painful at all as I'd heard it was more painful while pregnant. Then had lunch with a couple of workmates. Now I'm just relaxing and watching telly. Weather has gone crap so a nice day to be inside. :coffee:

kerrie - I'm the same no inkling whatsoever!! :dohh:

Thanks Greenlady. I know she had an induction on 21st but I couldn't find the details

Well you've only got a potential 6 days left until D day, so you never know. It's looking a possibility we could swap months. Or I have an April Fool baby :rofl:

Or we could both have an april fool baby! So you think that next Thursday is when they will choose to induce you?

Not sure to be honest but it's a good possibility. They don't seem to be committing to anything at the mo. Hopefully tomorrow I'll know more

:hi: to new ladies

Thanks for advice on clothes GL... not long now woo hoo. I'm wondering whether to get wax now and one in a bit closer to EDD... can't actually see it anymore :haha:

:haha: haven't seen it for a while! The lady who waxed me looked a bit nervous when I told her I only had 6 days to go! :rofl: bless her.

heyy im morgan

i am due 16 october with fraternal twins

TEAM YELLOW!!

wow, so much going on! congrats to the new arrivals :)
Great to see the recruitment drive happening, welcome new ladies! It is so exciting to have so many people here so close to having their babies- although it does feel a bit like my due date is getting further away!

Cat
xxx

Welcome chatterbox - wow twins and OCTOBER!! My LO will be 6 months old by then :shock:

Cat - before you know it you'll be waddling around wondering how it all went by so quickly :)

Welcome chatterbox - wow twins and OCTOBER!! My LO will be 6 months old by then :shock:

Cat - before you know it you'll be waddling around wondering how it all went by so quickly :)

I know how you feel, by then my little boy will be 2 years :wacko:

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Hope everyone is doing great today!
So far so good here...officially 28 weeks today! :yay:

It looks like Chele is going in for and induction tomorrow (or today?) , so wishing her all the best of luck :dust: :dust:

She will get to find out the flavour of her bubba before me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->