Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

Nearly every maternity bra I buy leaves me with blisters and a rash. As well as making me look like an old woman WAY before my time!

Enjoy your mat leave ladies, I think Widger has the right idea- relax and take it easy!

Cat
xxx

oooh cant wait to find out what chele had how exciting
greenlady yeah we where due on the same day i did think it might be a girl but i would not let my self belive it as i thort it would be to lucky to have a girl as my babys have now gone boy girl boy and ella is girl number 2 perfect xxx

Thinking of you Greenlady xxxx

So exciting that another team yellow mummy is in labour xxx

Hey fellow yellowers! I haven't posted on here in ages, but haven't forgotten you!

Thought yous should know in case some of you haven't seen it yet, Chele posted her birth story in 3rd tri yesterday - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/303349-team-yellow-cheles-mad-hatter.html
:D HUGE congrats to her :D

I had my 32 week growth scan today! Was bloody amazing, everything measured great, and baby is approx 4lb1oz just now :D Still firmly on team yellow tho!

Here's a couple of grumpy-faced pics we got, bubs was very unimpressed at having his/her pic taken lol

Attachments

• doh.jpg
    doh.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
  • doh1.jpg
    doh1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies
Hope you're all well. I'll update the first page in a day or so when I have more time, but I really hope everyone is doing well.

Janiepops-those shots are amazing!

I wonder how Greenlady is doing?

Congrats again Chele... don't worry about updating the page, you've got a gorgeous boy to look after :)

Janiepops - I said it on your post earlier, fab pictures xx

Went to the docs today and baby is head down after spending most of its time head up. Think maybe that was all that movement yesterday morning. So all good this end so far.... touch wood!!

Hello all I'm back! My yellow bump turned out to be PINK :cloud9: Baby Flora was born this morning at 2:27 am in the birthing pool, we got home about 2pm. She is perfect, weighed in at 6lbs 10oz, pink and calm and just adorable. I had a 2nd degree tear which was stitched but not too painful, apparently a neat tear. DH was an AMAZING birthing partner and was in the pool with me right until the end.

Here is a pic for now, I'll going to write up a birth story tomorrow or the next day. Right now I'm totally shattered and a bit not sure what the night holds in store..!

Hope you are all well, not long to go now for some!

IMG_0064.jpg IMG_0067.jpg

Massive congrats Greenlady, shes absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to hearing the birth story. Glad everything went smoothly! Congrats again! :happydance:

P.S. How come all new mummies are looking fantastic in there post labour pics!!?? You look amazing! I looked like Id been pulled through a hedge backwards and painted yellow with my first! :haha:

Good luck to all those due soon, theres quite a few of us having babys within the next month or so! How exciting finding out what our yellow bumps will be! Looking forward to hearing the news! :happydance:

xxx

Wow! So much news!
A blue and a pink bump, we are almost on even numbers so far! Max and Flora are just so beautiful, congrats to both of you, you must be so proud of your little ones. Greenlady, you almost made it to Easter- so close!
Nikkia, hopefully yours won't be too far away! Good luck, and sending you some labour vibes :)
Widger, great news about baby's position. I think mine is head up at the moment, but I'm not too worried about it, plenty of time left for me!

Cat
xxx

congratilations been waiting on news on you welcome to the world flora and max xxxxxxxxx

Went to the midwife today, babys heartrate is 150 bpm. Unless I'm mistaken, that offers no clues as to bump colour!

Wow, Chele I didn't realise you had your baby as well, big congrats on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy!

And a big congrats to greenlady on your lovely little girl!

Well done ladies!

Congrats Greenlady. Ouch about tearing.... can't believe your baby girl started to come on the day she was due though. You did say you wanted an Easter baby after all :)

I agree, you both look much too good after giving birth. The pressure is on :haha:

Catfrommaus - little widger has only just moved south, I'm sure though that will all change as constantly wriggling around. Oh and as for the heartbeat, the old wives tale is 140+ is a girl although maybe our new mummies on here could let us know what they had and see if it was true for them???

Well done girls xxx so then, who is next?

150 is the fastest the heartbeat has ever been- usually around 140, 145. I love this about team yellow, all the fun guessing games!

Ah greenlady she is so cute and adorable. And you came home the same day?! That's brilliant. So how's it going so far? xxx

Went to the midwife today, babys heartrate is 150 bpm. Unless I'm mistaken, that offers no clues as to bump colour!

I guess girl
Max's was always 125-135 so that always made me think boy

Congrats Greenlady!!! Flora is absolutely gorgeous, and you look bloody amazing in your pics too!!! :D xx

How's life with LO at home Chele and Greenlady? Did you guys have names sorted out before you met your baby, or did they look like a Max/Flora?

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"