• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

also i did a year of nursing and after bubs is born ill be doing midwifery so i might try and see my self cuz i know it prob wudnt be 100% cuz i find it hard to read lol.. abit of practise lol

Hope we've all had a good weekend
I've got myself into a state that bubs is not growing right as I am getting quite freaked by all the bump photos, and my distinct lack of one. I have a pretty unique body shape, meaning I carry bubs differently, and have to tell myself it will happen and become noticeable soon, but I am 19 weeks tomorrow and do not look at all pregnant
Bring on the scan so I know everything is well

I have a thing about gingerbread men and MIL bought us this:
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-gingerbread-romper-hat/s0004067/type-s/

I still think it has a boy feel to it, but irrespective I love gingerbread so much it's wearing it if it's a girl:)

Hi Chele don't worry, I felt the same last week as I don't think I look all that pregnant yet, but seemed to show a bit more on the day of the scan. And it goes up and down, sometimes it looks like bump other times its just my belly roll. I haven't gained weight and still wearing all the same clothes (although they're getting more uncomfortable). But I think the body has a way of ensuring the baby is growing properly and perhaps your body is just still finding the shape that's right for you. Your scan will reassure you, I'm sure its all fine.

Nice outfit, I think it could def be either a boy or girl in it. very cute

Thanks Greenlady
My friend who is due a few days after me is also having the same stress and is now off work with a migraine she's worked herself into that much of a frenzy

I got weighed this morning - I weigh EXACTLY the same as I did when I got pregnant. So mixed feelings still here. Happy though that as long as flump is ok, then woop to me for not packing on the pounds - don't know how, I've eaten loads!

Hi Team yellow,
Just wondering if anyone else has had everyone they know giving you their own prediction of whether you will be having a boy or girl? And feel somewhat unconfortable that this is usually based on your changing body shape and what kind of state your skin and hair is in/moods/sickness etc

I mean I don't mind people having a guess, fortunately my skin and hair are good and I haven't exactly started to show properly, and it some ways its quite funny. I guess I'm just realising that, having decided not to find out, it has opened the way for this kind of scrutiny and everyone putting their bets on the table. There is four more months of this and I can starting to envisage the smugness of those that have predicted correctly (about 50% I reckon).

Also, do you have any gut feeling about the sex? people always say 'my mum KNEW I was going to be a girl'. Did she really? That's amazing (nothing to do with hindsight of course). I'm just not sure I have that 'feeling'...

greenlady i guessed the sex correctly with my 2 children. i think this 1 is a boy. will find out if i am right in 24weeks! lol. already have people telling me what they think it will be and am hardly showing, just look a bit fat!

I hardly showed at 19 weeks, I just looked a bit podgy compared to normal! My bump popped out about 24 weeks, so fingers crossed for you as well!

Everyone asks me why I didnt find out like I am a freak of nature. I dont have strong feelings as to what the sex is at all, it will be a complete surprise at d-day! xx

Lots of people ask me if I think I know what I am having, I say I have a 50% chance I know what it is!

Noone has asked me or guessed yet, people just ask if we're finding out.

I have no idea what it is. I am saying boy because in DH family there are no girls, but I really haven't got the foggiest

Yeah I just find it so funny that people are convinced they know when we don't even know ourselves. I suppose there's no harm in letting people have a guess, but I can see it getting on my nerves on my off days, especially if people start inspecting me like a piece of livestock!

lol u r so right. people seem 2 think they can touch u all the time. i want a top saying hands off the bump. if any1 knows where 2 get one let me know!

lol-that would be hilarous, haven't sen one around but sure would be easy to make!

i think you can get them in new look lol

hi all the lovley yellow ladies hope every on is well xxx

i shall ask my sis in law 2 have a look 4 me as she is in uk at uni. we have no new look here :(

Google comes up with loads but didn't see a new look one.

Why do people feel they have a right to do it, that's what I don't get. Personally I would never dream of doing it!

i dont know. i dont mind close friends touching the bump when it is bigger but just random people.........well it's just not right!!!

So how are the lovely ladies.
Any more randomers poking your bellys?!

Got my 20 week scan on Thursday. DH is desperate to find out. I'm feeling I want to know, but will def still not be finding out

ok ladies...

:|
I'm seriously wanting to find out the sex of this baby!!! :|I'm not sure if I can with-hold asking on friday when I go for another scan... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*rips hair out*

GUYS please don't! I was reading a thread the other day where someone was saying how they were really bored now, they'd had all the scans, knew the sex, picked a name, etc, so it was just a waiting game.

Of course I didn't say it but I thought to myself how I don't have that feeling because its a constant guessing game. Every day I change my mind about whether its a boy or a girl. You'll never get to feel suspense like it again!

I vote for sticking with team yellow (otherwise I'll be the only one left on here!) :thumbup:

Also I got offered a seat on the tube this morning - I must finally be showing and not just look fat! I didn't take it, I felt fine so I didn't want to disturb the other sleepy people, probably with hangovers and feeling worse than me. I figure its good karma for later when I really do need a seat.
(I hope!)

don't do it krockwell!!! stay strong! go team yellow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->