• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

i know im not suppose to be here but i am lol still kind of team yellow ish in a way:blush: as dont know sex for sure i think they have it wrong any way so not really paying much attention it is what it is and i dont really mind hope u dont mind me still popping in i miss ya all:cry: emma xxx

Hi guys... Thanks for having me and lovely to be here xxxxxx

i know im not suppose to be here but i am lol still kind of team yellow ish in a way:blush: as dont know sex for sure i think they have it wrong any way so not really paying much attention it is what it is and i dont really mind hope u dont mind me still popping in i miss ya all:cry: emma xxx

What did they tell you you were having if I can ask? And what makes you think they're wrong? Sorry to be nosy just my curiosity, if you don't want to say I understand.

Hi sparkledust.

Great photo Krockwell, I have my theory, but who knows!!!

So excited about my next scan on Thursday, not so much about getting there and parking. Why did I say yes to a 4.30 appointment!!! Also going to try and drink lots this time for a clearer image

Hey can I join the team yellow gang? I am defo staying on team yellow! want a surprise!!! :yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow:

My baby is due 18th May, I've had my 13 week scan, my next one is on 13th Jan when I'll be 22 weeks but have no desire to find out the sex whatsoever x

Hi Sparkledust! I have my scan two days before you on the 11th January - We can compare piccies :thumbup:! can't wait to see my little bundle of joy again :happydance:

:hugs:

What did they tell you you were having if I can ask? And what makes you think they're wrong? Sorry to be nosy just my curiosity, if you don't want to say I understand.

well we went along and took our daughter BIG MISTAKE :dohh: lol as it was her who wanted to know and as it was her birthday gave in lol they have said 90% sure its a girl as could not see any boy bits but bubs had legs closed tight and right up to its chest so if it had of opend them who know what they would have found lol i have thort it was a boy from the begining as having a girl would have been to lucky as thats what i kinda wanted so im not going to buy any pink or blu till after bubs is here and im not paying for a private scan as i dont really care as long as it come out healthy i have only told people on here no one knows that we did ask i feel as if we might as well not have not planning on mentioning it either lol hope you and bubs are doing well take care xxx

Yeah well I guess you never know 100% really, so probably best to hold off buying and telling people as you say. You can be an honorary team yellow member!

Hi Sparkledust! I have my scan two days before you on the 11th January - We can compare piccies :thumbup:! can't wait to see my little bundle of joy again :happydance:

:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Hey moongirl. Will be great to compare piccies! Roll on January! Seems like an age away at moment. I just hope that when I go for my scan the baby hasn't got it's legs wide open or something:winkwink: xxx

Hey moongirl. Will be great to compare piccies! Roll on January! Seems like an age away at moment. I just hope that when I go for my scan the baby hasn't got it's legs wide open or something:winkwink: xxx

Ha ha yes - i think i'll just ask for a warning as soon as the sonographer is going into that area :haha:

How clear is it by 20 weeks? Just when mummy_em says she doesn't know think they're right, then it can't be tooo obvious? is that wishful thinking that i won't accidentally see?! :haha:

i would love to be a honorary team yellow member if im allowed:blush: if you all dont mind lol xxx

Ha ha yes - i think i'll just ask for a warning as soon as the sonographer is going into that area :haha:

How clear is it by 20 weeks? Just when mummy_em says she doesn't know think they're right, then it can't be tooo obvious? is that wishful thinking that i won't accidentally see?! :haha:

I have seen some people's 20 week scan piccies, they have all been side views and you can't really see anything. although have you seen some of those toilet shots, some are so clear! I will be sending vibes to baby - keep your legs closed! I may have to look away when they first pop the scanner on just in case the image pops up and there it is! :winkwink: I don't know how high the accuracy is, likeyou said mummy_em doesn't know if they are right. I love speculating about what it is, its such fun but I really don't want to know. You do get your 'inklings' though and I just can't shift those! xxx

I'll be able to tell you all more on Thursday as my second 20 week scan will concentrate on the spine and lower half, so we'll see what we can or hopefully can't see. I still don't think it will be that obvious though!

Not a clue! Yipppeeee team yellow all the way now.
Any guesses? - prob not you can't even see the legs

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/flump213.jpg

Woohoo! Go team yellow.. No idea by the way, maybe blue?

I am soooooo happy there was no way to tell

At one point he said femur and I thought he said female, lol

Team yellow here too.

Due 19th April, get my 20 week scan on Monday, and not going to find out.

AWESOME! Team yellow thread! :D:D:D Can I join???

This is my second baby, I didn't find out with my son, although I 'knew' all along he was a he lol So I deffo don't want to know again, it's lovely letting your OH phone everyone and announce the good news.

Oh oh and I'm due 29th May :D:D

Yey i just found this thread and i would love to join!!!!!! if i may?

Me and my husband both decided that we would like the surprise so we are not tempted to find out.

I have my 12 wk scan on weds so looking forward to that.....

Oh and i'm due on 23rd of June, your first June bug i believe!!!!

Rebecca xxx

welcome rebecca and janie! hubby would quite like 2 find out but says he will wait if i want 2. am deffo team yellow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->