Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

hello all my lovley team yellow ladies i am so sorry but i am leaving you all:cry: our children wanted to know but we are not gonna let any one else know that we found out as we told them all we wernt going to find out we are only 90% sure tho im sorry i could not stay strong :blush: i will still pop in and see how ya all getting on if ya dont mind xx

I yapped at my OH - and he said he'd be PISSED if I found out...haha

So, we're still team YELLOW!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :happydance:

I know that in the end, I'd be disappointed if I found out - it's just so hard! lol

Hi everyone!

I just thought i'd pop in and say hi! I'm on team yellow (so far anyway!) and both me and my hubby want to stay that way!!

So here's a question for you. A good friend of mine is due 2 months before me. She had a scan this week and found out the gender. Her mother in law doesn't want to know, and i see her (the MIL) quite a lot (family friend). Sooo, do i find out? i'm kinda itching to know but scared that i wouldn't be able to keep my gob shut :haha: Wonder if it would ease my own curiosity if i found out the sex of hers though! haha

:hugs:

Maybe you could mention to your friends MIL that you are going to ask them, and that she should be aware that so when you see her, she can remind you not to mention it? (If that makes sense?)

However if she's close to her son and daughter-in-law I don't see how she won't find out eventually, esp if other people know, as someone will say 'he' or 'she' when referring to the baby at some point. Unless they've decided to keep it from everyone so nobody can slip up.

It might be better not to ask and then you'll only know if they want to tell you

Maybe you could mention to your friends MIL that you are going to ask them, and that she should be aware that so when you see her, she can remind you not to mention it? (If that makes sense?)

However if she's close to her son and daughter-in-law I don't see how she won't find out eventually, esp if other people know, as someone will say 'he' or 'she' when referring to the baby at some point. Unless they've decided to keep it from everyone so nobody can slip up.

It might be better not to ask and then you'll only know if they want to tell you

Hiya! Yeah i wouldn't be surprised if someone lets it slip - i just don't want it to be me! Ha ha. Oh and I didn't ask, my friend asked me if i wanted to know (as long as i kept schtum).Think it might be safest not to find out, i do have a bit of a big mouth.

Probably better not to know so you don't find yourself in an awkward position. Good luck!

Moongirl - I think it would slip out given the amount of time but discuss it with everyone and then decide.

Greenlady - keep up the good yellow comments!!

So I think we're had two team yellow losses this week. Will update the first page.

DH tried AGAIN this morning to convince me, but seeing as we didn't even get to the lower half in the scan I was saved ! So next week DH will scrutinise the bottom half, if flump will play ball. Bonus though that I get an extra 20 week scan!

Ah here's my photo
No idea if I can even make out the sex but I see something that looks like a tiny willy, but not even going to guess a sex from this photo

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/flump203.jpg

Could be the bellybutton and umbilical cord....

Just don't look!!!! Are we going to lose you as well? :dohh:

Sorry to see we have lost mummy em! I fully understand though!

chele...be strong!

Baby will be here before you know it and you will be so excited for the surprise on the big day!

Chele - i don't think you can tell from this photo - but cute pic! and yay to a bonus extra scan :happydance: so if you OH finds out at the next scan will you be able to resist??

Thanks for the advice re my friend. I've told her it's best i don't know, even though i'm super nosey :winkwink: I would hate to be the one that put my foot in it! :haha:

Hope you're all doing well, and resisting the temptation to leave team yellow!!

Could be the bellybutton and umbilical cord....

Just don't look!!!! Are we going to lose you as well? :dohh:

Nooooooooooo
Can the founder of the thread really leave?! Of course not! :happydance:

Chele - i don't think you can tell from this photo - but cute pic! and yay to a bonus extra scan :happydance: so if you OH finds out at the next scan will you be able to resist??

Thanks for the advice re my friend. I've told her it's best i don't know, even though i'm super nosey :winkwink: I would hate to be the one that put my foot in it! :haha:

Hope you're all doing well, and resisting the temptation to leave team yellow!!

Yes I will be able to resist. I'd be so amazingly disappointed in myself. I've known forever I never wanted to know, and I will not give into temptation. I'll just have another treat after the scan instead.

I've had 5 scans so far and managed to stay team yellow, I have one more at 36 weeks so I'm nearly there! I would be really disappointed in myself as well if I found out, although I'm dying to know now!!!

We had another scan yesterday (27th) and we didn't find out the sex! :yipee:

YAHOOOOOOOOOO Thankfully!!
Our little one is SO shy and likes to hide... so it was almost virtually impossible for the u/s tech to get the scan pics, let alone gender!

:) I've got a pic on my journo (link above my ticker) if you'd all like to see what our little ones profile looks like!

YAY FOR TEAM YELLOW!! Stay STRONG LADIES!!! :yellow: :yellow: :yellow:

Hey can I join the team yellow gang? I am defo staying on team yellow! want a surprise!!! :yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow:

My baby is due 18th May, I've had my 13 week scan, my next one is on 13th Jan when I'll be 22 weeks but have no desire to find out the sex whatsoever x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->