Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

Thanks everyone for you good wishes- my Mum looks like she'll be in hospital for quite a while, and unless I manage to hang on until 42 weeks, she'll miss the birth of her first grandchild. Its made me a lot more scared of labour as well- my DH is a little bit useless, whereas my Mum would have spoken for me and made sure that everything went the way I wanted. Also, because of the risk of infection, she won't even be able to see LO for another 3 weeks. So, kind of hoping I go overdue, but SO uncomfy at the same time! Plan was to start operation eviction tonight (lots of walks and sex, lol!) but don't know now. Feeling really down about it.

Moongirl- sending you all the labour vibes I've got, and keeping none for myself! :hugs: I really hope you go into labour really, really soon!

I've never heard of baby massage classes- will have to ask at the hospital to see if they do those here! Mrsraggle, your experience did sound like a carry on film!

Cat
xxx

Oh Cat I am so sorry, you must be devastated! I really hope she gets well soon as I said before but not being able to see your baby for 3 weeks depending when you have it must be so tough on the both of you.

You never know your DH might surprise you though

Ah Nessah your little girl is beautiful! :flower: You must be so proud.

Cat - I am sorry to hear about your mum being in hospital. Not what you want to happen when you are heavily pregnant :hugs:

Moongirl - gosh you must be getting frustrated! Come on baby!!!

Cat dear!

Hope your mom feels better soon!
Will be praying for her! Also thinking about you!!

Moongirl!!! Think of you hun!
Hey! I had pad thai for lunch the day before I had Anjy.
Maybe you should try some!!! :hugs:

Birth Story:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...irst-baby-born-37weeks-4days.html#post5685070

Thanks all, on my way to see Mum now, will read your birth story as soon as I can Nessah, but congratulations again!

Hopefully Moongirl will be able to update us soon on the colour of her bump!

And Chele, the comment about DH made me smile! He is just so placid and timid that I'm not sure he'll be that good with me in pain! Now I'll be hoping that he'll do alright :)

Cat
xxx

Just visited the midwife- no change since last week, baby still engaged...Monday is the Queen's Birthday holiday here, so I'm trying to convince baby that monday would be a great day to come and meet me!

Cat
xxx

Oh, and hope Moongirl is doing well, can't wait to hear how everything went!

Janny Wanny has updated third tri- she had a boy on June 8th. Congratulations! :)

Cat - sorry to hear about yoru mum :hugs: hope you are ok xxx

Moongirl - You must have had your baby boy or girl by now??? Can't wait to find out :yipee:

Good morning ladies :)
Hope you are all doing great!

Anxiously awaiting news from Cat & Moongirl :hugs:

There's no news here! Had some periody cramps yesterday that are still here today, but no other signs. I'm trying not to get my hopes up! The midwife has said that they will induce on the 2nd July, so that is the longest I have to wait!

Not long cat - maybe you'll have your baby on my birthday - 22nd June!

That is my due date according to ultrasound dates mrsraggle, so you never know! Of course, I'd love to go earlier!

Gosh Cat just noticed you are 39 weeks & 3 days pregnant on your ticker, you are nearly at your due date! Didn't realise how close you are getting :wacko: I predict a baby girl for you, definitely! Keep us posted! xxx

I'm thinking girl as well, although I'd be delighted with a little boy! I am so close to my due date, but I honestly don't feel like anything is happening. Hospital have said that they will induce on 2nd July, so I'm looking at that as my new 'due date'! That way I hopefully won't be disappointed when baby isn't here in 4 days time!

Cat
xxx

Cat - I didn't feel anything at all until the moment I went into labour. I was convinced I would be late and then she started coming on her due date. Good luck! I think you're having a girl too. We could all be wrong tho!.

Any news from Moongirl???

Yeah, I have girl feelings, but I think my bump has always been boy shaped, so we shall see!
Greenlady, I think I shall repeat your post to myself like a mantra- it can happen, it can happen, it doesn't matter that I have NO SIGNS AT ALL!!

Cat
xxx

Pretty sure I just had a show- feeling really positive now, at least something is happening! Hopefully I'll have some real news soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->