• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

Hi!

I'm team yellow! I didn't find out with my first and blessed with a beautiful little boy! I'm currently 34 weeks and team yellow again! Its so exciting not knowing and nothing can beat ht little ones dad getting really excited and emotional telling me in the delivery suite! Gives me goosebumps now!!

We didn't tell the family either - we introduced him as their little nephew/grandson etc... and it was amazing seeing their faces (Jacob was the first boy in our family for decades!!)

Lou x

Awwwwwww... beautiful pics CAT.

sORRY, not been here in a while!
How are all the moms doing?
Anjy turned 1 month yesterday!!! :)

Any chance of moving this thread over to groups? I miss everyone! Emma is going through a grumpy phase at the moment (awake and feeding for almost 8 hours straight last night!) and I'm hoping she'll regain her birth weight this week. Nessah, I can't believe it has been a month already! Anjy must be so big!

Cat
xxx

I miss this thread too!!! Jessica and I are doing good, she was 6 weeks old on Saturday. Its going so quick, she is changing so much. She is gorgeous and full of smiles!!! How do we move this thread to groups??? xxx

ps - baby france, I agree, team yellow is the best!!

Oh Sparkledust, I can't wait for Emma's first smile! She is beautiful already, but I am hanging out for that first smile, I'll be so annoyed if she saves it for someone else!

Oh Sparkledust, I can't wait for Emma's first smile! She is beautiful already, but I am hanging out for that first smile, I'll be so annoyed if she saves it for someone else!

The smiles are gorgeous, they completely melt my heart! :cloud9: Sometimes I can spend ages pulling silly faces and doing baby talk and I get rewarded with a huge gummy smile...so cute. I hope you get Emma's first smile...I know what you mean I would be so cross if Jessica smiled at someone else first!!! xxx

Oh Cat... what a beautiful baby girl you have :hugs:

sorry I've been awol girls. MIL in hospital and all a bit nuts. Thanfully she's ok now.

Loving being a mum. Can you believe Daniel will be 6 weeks on Tuesday xxxxxx

Glad to hear you are all well. Oh the first smile......... melts your heart :hugs:

Hi all! Glad to hear you're all coping and enjoying your bubbas. The smiles just get better and better you've got tonnes to look forward to. Flora is now over 3 months and is growing up so fast! She is definitely the boss of our family now but we love her so much.

Oh and Widger glad your MIL is OK now. I notice you are 46 weeks pregnant ??? That's quite amazing!

46 weeks pregnant Widger- you're probably giving some women nightmares!!!!

Ok... ok I've finally changed it :haha:

How is everyone? can't believe Daniel is 7 weeks tomo. Still bfing although he's guzzling a load at moment and difficult to keep up. growth spurt I assume?

We are doing really well- Emma is one month old, which is scary! Still persevering with bf, it is definitely better now! I've managed to express a few bottles for her, so going good! She is beautiful, although she looks more like DH every day!

Hi guys! We're doing well. Eloïse is 10.5 weeks old now but it feels like she's been here forever.

I can honestly say I've not drunk as much coffee as I do now in my entire life!! I'm not one of the lucky ones whose LO is sleeping through already, she's up anywhere between once and three times each night. But she always greets me with a smile!

I was greeted by this rudeness yesterday though! :haha:

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/35165_10150242248670537_750200536_1.jpg

Hey peeps so sorry I've been MIA from this thread. Am going to get it moved over now to the BNB Group threads. Now just need to figure out how to do it!!

Mrs Raggle - that picture is hilarious :haha: It doesn't seem that long ago that we were anticipating your little ones arrival.... albeit a little late :haha:

Chele - Did you try and message me? i've deleted messages.

Love, love, love the pic of Eloise! And I'm pretty sure it gives me permission to share one of Emma! She's getting so big now!

Cat
xxx

Attachments

• P1010278.jpg
    P1010278.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 6
Cat - aww look at her in her little stripy suit! She's lovely. You don't need permission by the way - bring em on I want to see a tonne of pics of all your babies!

Here's a couple of recent cute ones of mine

IMG_0977.jpg

DSC_0089-1.jpg

So how are you all coping etc is it getting easier and are you loving being a mum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->