Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

:yipee: Cat - can't believe how close you are!!!! I had my show during contractions so hope this is it for you xxx

I hope so too! Feeling very crampy, but nothing that is really painful yet. Mostly just excited!

Yay Cat! Not long now! Can't wait to hear your good news.
xx

Nothing yet! Had a really sore back last night, but that seems to have gone now. Back to the good old period cramps. Wondering how much longer this is going to last- I can't wait now!

How exciting Cat, can't wait to hear about the arrival of your baby! Fingers crossed this is it! xxx

Still waiting...
I don't feel that disappointed at the moment, just hoping something will happen before 2nd July- I don't want to be induced!

Moongirl had a baby boy on June 9th called Alexander David. Congratulations to her!!

I've found a few more births and updated the first page

Congratulations to the new mums!

Congratulations Moongirl!

I had my baby GIRL on the 20th June at 23.38. We named her Emma Helen. So in love with her :cloud9:

I had to be induced, as my waters broke (on my father's couch, just before the England/Algeria game!) but I didn't go into labour. A bit disappointing, but everything turned out well in the end, and I am so proud of my little girl!

Will update with pictures soon!

Congrats CAT!!!!
Can't wait to read birth story and see a picture of Emma :hugs:
Hahaha....I remember the Eng/Alg game too! Sorry you had to be induced.
You actually had your baby on my due date.
Soooooooooo happy for you girl!!!

Moongirl- congrats to you too!!!

Thanks Nessah, overall I'm happy with the way things went, loving Emma. I went to write a birth story though, and got kind of overwhelmed! Will definitely update more later!

Wooo hoooooooooo congrats Cat!! Xxx

Oh wow congrats Cat! was she late at all? I knew it would be a girl!!!
Congrats as well to Moongrl!!!

Congratulations cat! Love the name, can't wait to see pics and read birth story xxx

Some pictures! Can't bring myself to write about the birth yet, but here is my little girl!

Attachments

• emma1.jpg
    emma1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
  • emma.jpg
    emma.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
  • emma3.jpg
    emma3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online