• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Yellow Buddies ***18 boys / 16 girls

Hi Chele, just to say that I had a good three really quiet days last week - I wasn't worrying too badly, but anyway just as I was starting to, moevements picked up again. Keep an eye on it to be safe but I think they just go through quiet phases sometimes. Keep us posted x

I've decided thta when I pick up Kev at the airport, I'm going to have a HUGE bow on my belly, and one of those tags that reads "TO: Daddy, LOVE: Baby"
:) I'm so excited to see him... we're definately missing each other. :sigh:

I love him so much. :) AND I'm gonna be freaking HUGE when I see him, I'll be almost 32 weeks. WHOAAAAAAAAAA. lol

:yipee: :happydance: 30 weeks today!! :happydance: :yipee:

Hi Chele, just to say that I had a good three really quiet days last week - I wasn't worrying too badly, but anyway just as I was starting to, moevements picked up again. Keep an eye on it to be safe but I think they just go through quiet phases sometimes. Keep us posted x

thanks honey. I know I need to panic less, and DH thinks I am crazy and is saying he wish he'd never let himself in for this, joking of course. Am sure it'll pick up again soon. I just need to get my feet up a bit more!

Krockwell - we need to see photos of this if you do it!!! Happy 30 weeks by the way!!!!

I also had a few quiet days last week...was a bit nervous but activity has picked up again, babies are like us, they have tired days and active days I guess

Thanks honey, I've had a lot more movement today but it feels different. Less hard, more like pressure and a lot more pops and flicks. So I am thinking baby has moved position.

am so tired! so glad that next tuesday is the end of term! really need a break. have my 20wk scan on thursday so am really looking forward to it. have managed 2 get a good deal of my christmas shopping done so i am happy about that! yey!

am no longer team yellow. my don came with us 2 the scan and turns out the hospital has changed it's policy and now can tell you the sex. dh and ds really wanted 2 know and as dh has been really down with work probs thought it'd cheer him up. so i am team blue now but will keep popping in if u don't mind 2 c how u guys r doing :hugs:

Can I join Team Yellow pleasey please?!

I am determined not to find out the sex- i'm not sure why I feel such a strong aversion to it, I just do! FOB would like to know but I've refused point blank! I'm gonna buy neutral newborn clothes, and then go out shopping properly when the babba is here.

Welcomes Jetters!

maybe - another one bites the dust! But I totally understand your reasons, congratulations on team blue!

I am starting to feel a bit in between 2nd and 3rd tri at the moment, not technically there yet but feel well past most of 2nd tri ... yet a bit freaked that I'm soon alredy in 3rd tri! How is everyone else doing??

Hey Greenlady, your ticker says you've only got 100 days to go, how exciting is that!!

I wonder, is it true what they day, did the second trimester fly by??

welcome jetters, added you to the first page.
2nd trimester does and it doesn't. It feels like I've been in for aaaaaaaages yet I've only got a few weeks left.

am no longer team yellow. my don came with us 2 the scan and turns out the hospital has changed it's policy and now can tell you the sex. dh and ds really wanted 2 know and as dh has been really down with work probs thought it'd cheer him up. so i am team blue now but will keep popping in if u don't mind 2 c how u guys r doing :hugs:

wow. congratulations chick. stick around though xx

Hey Greenlady, your ticker says you've only got 100 days to go, how exciting is that!!

I wonder, is it true what they day, did the second trimester fly by??

Holy ****!!! yes, it totally flew by. But I've enjoyed every minute. Hope it goes as well for all of you :thumbup:

Just off to trek home in the snow (yes even in central London!)

Hope you made it home ok, FOB left work nearly 3 hours ago and still isn't back (yep from central London too!!).

I told him to walk, it'll be quicker, but he ignored my smart advice! :D

strangely enough the tube was OK, so got home normal time. My hubby is working tonight I have asked him to get the tube and leave the car cause I reckon it'll be slippy and icy later ... I wish he was here cause either way I think he might have trouble getting home...

I found us a blinkie!

https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/350/abcks.gif

Add this to your signature, WITHOUT the *'s...

[IMG*]*https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/350/abcks.gif*[*/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"