Team YELLOW-November ladies :)

Babycakes29

Pregnant first trimester
Reaction score
Hi ladies I know quite a few of us are team yellow so wanted to start a thread so we can all have a bit of fun guessing sex and also keeping each other sane!!!

:hi: am here! Such a fab idea this thread hope to see lots of ladies joining us :) Xx

Team yellow here as well. Due November 24th. So far, my instinct tells me it's a boy, but we'll see.

Team yellow here too.Due 23rd November.
With my daughter i knew it was a girl. I just couldn't imagine having a boy!
This time if i had to go either way i'd say girl again but don't have the "really can't imagine having a boy" thoughts like last time.

My gut instincts tell me boy too, but boy was completely out voted on my gender guess scan pic thread! :shock: am due 14th November and so can't wait to see if my instincts are correct :)

Team yellow here too.Due 23rd November.
With my daughter i knew it was a girl. I just couldn't imagine having a boy!
This time if i had to go either way i'd say girl again but don't have the "really can't imagine having a boy" thoughts like last time.

This is the EXACT same as me!!! Same due date, had a girl first and always thought she would be, not ruling out a boy this time and staying team yellow!!!!

Hi ladies and thank you for joining this thread. There's a few of us now!!! When I spoke to the sonographer at my 12 week scan she told me 93% of people find out now!! That's a whopping amount!!!

I've got a strong feeling I'm having a boy but people keep making me doubt myself...you know with the old wives tales!! Have any of you had any symptoms? If so what wer they and also has anyone received any negative comments when telling people you're team yellow?

I havnt had many symtoms - first was at 6 weeks I lost my appetite for about 1 week, then had a short wave of being tired and tender boobs and few headaches but that's all :)

I havnt had negitive comments as such regarding being team yellow, only comments people have made are, I will give up and just find out! And am not guna have many nice clothes until baby is here. But we have worked it out , all we need are a few sleepsuits and cardis for couple of days as oh and I would like to go shopping as a family for babies pink or blue things :)
The things we have bought so far for the baby are lovely unisex clothes :)

Well, with me, I had just found out we're pregnant at 11w. I was on my pills all the while, had my normal periods, and really, no obvious symptoms to render pregnancy. It wasn't until I had a weird period within the inactive week and had felt dizzy during my nightly, 4x/day workouts, that sparkled an idea that "hey, that's weird..." And so bought a hpt. Immediately turned a nice, dark pink line. Then had it confirmed at doc's office with a dating scan, which showed 2 sacs but one baby. Imagine that! I could have had a twin, but I believe things happen for a good reason. Anyway, thinking back, I guess that explains why, at one point for a couple of weeks, I would go to bed STARVING and would wake up with horrible hunger pains. Who knows. But this pregnancy has been kind to me. Just been feeling very dead tired all day. My doctor and u/s tech guessed it's a boy, and my gut instinct also tells me it's a boy. We will see!

Hi, team yellow here too. I'm due 18th November and I've had a couple of people say we should find out the sex for easiness of clothes and planning nursery etc. I really don't mind having white, cream or beige clothes for little one and getting the gender specific clothes a little later. All babies look cute so I don't think adding a specific colour is important.

I waited until we found out the gender with dd. People bought so much PINK PINK PINK! And I really dislike pink, well...not TOO much. If I am having a girl, she will have many color variations. If boy, he can wear pink. A masculine pink. Is there such a thing as a masculine pink for boy lol?

Hi!! I'm team yellow and due November 22. I was yellow with my first baby and it was great. I thought he was a girl the entire time, like 98% sure based on gut feeling. I was so surprised and thrilled when hubby said "It's a BOY!" Amazing feeling.. Really can't wait for it again.
This thread is a great idea! We will all be able to keep in touch and share scan pics and make guesses! I should be having another scan sometime around 20-22 weeks. Hope all is well with you ladies!

Me too :) I'm due 17 November with didi twins!!
Hoping for boy & girl, lady doing my 13 week scan guessed one baby girl, couldn't see with baby 2!!

Hi everyone I am staying team yellow, this is my first and it seems like everyone thinks that we should find out I just think it will take the fun out of it. I have my next scan on June 10th cant wait :)

I originally wanted to stay team yellow also, but OH wants to know. Truthfully, I do too lol. I think for US, that is fun having to find out. Plus, we'd be better prepared to buy gender appropriate clothes and accessories.

Hi ladies!! I'm also team yellow, due November 21st. This is our first after one mc a year and a half ago and we are so excited!! So happy that DH was totally on board with team yellow! My gut says it's a boy but we would be absolutely thrilled with either.

What a fantastic idea for a thread!!

I'm due November 10th and staying team yellow :)
OH keeps changing his mind whether he wants to find out or not. But I don't want to so we probably won't haha.

Team Yellow!!! :) Due Nov 16th. We have a boy who is 3 and girl who is 2 so this time it really doesn't matter but I say girl because my body has been a mess and with my son pregnancy was easy with my daughter OMG it was awful and this has been twice as bad as it was with her. We joked that it would be twins but not happening so that is a relief to me :)

Hey grich and snowfia we're all due on the same day! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->