Team YELLOW-November ladies :)

Wow Luna and Grich I LOVE your nurseries, they look AMAZING! I'm very jealous as we're hoping to move asap so I'm not able to get ours ready yet :(

Hey ladies, it's the same here if we want to find out the sex, the hospitals don't tell u and u have to pay private , all tho we did at our 17 week scan but still didnt find out :) and people thought we were crazy paying for a scan not to find out! lol the reason we went for the scan was to take my mum and sister to see baby and to get a movie themed DVD :)

Your nursery pics all look great :) we are in the middle of moving to a bigger house and am so excited to be able to do a nursery now... We won't be doing it until baby is here but I do have all the ideas in my head what they will be.... So if it's a boy I will just be having the baby blue and white with some added little baby things... If its a girl am guna have like a patch work theme colours being white, pink, green and blue and I have my eye on bedding and units for this one :thumbup:

Oh Grich your nursery is so cute! So many artists on here :)

We're not sure what we're doing with our nursery yet, we were going to do most of it then wait until baby is born to put the finishing touches but now I think we are going to just stick to something completely neural.

I love your nurseries ladies! Such talent! My nursery for this baby will be the same my first baby used. We were team yellow with him so everything is pretty neutral. Golden color paint, white crib and dresser. I am very excited to decorate the new room my son will be moving to! I'm doing it in a turquoise blue with a monkey theme.

My next scan is July 8! Cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"